Chapter 177 (Vol 2) – Beautiful Night Under the Stars on the Horizon (2)
3.9k 3 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian felt Mu Shuiruo's lips, savoring her delicious lips.

When Mu Shuiruo felt Ling Tian's lips, her body shook when an electric shock instantly went through her entire body.

However, she soon recovered and began to feel her beloved's lips, beginning to breathe uncontrollably over time.

This was her third kiss with her beloved, so she gradually got used to it.

Ling Tian began to kiss Mu Shuiruo avidly, but without leaving aside the delicate and loving treatment he transmitted to her. His arms pressed even harder on Mu Shuiruo's soft and sacred body, while he tasted her thin lips.

Mu Shuiruo left herself at the mercy of Ling Tian, leaving her weight on her man's arms while she lost herself in the passion of love.

Ling Tian lifted Mu Shuiruo's body with grace, accommodating her and sitting her sideways on his own lap without wanting to release his lips with Mu Shuiruo's.

Mu Shuiruo raised her arms and wrapped them around Ling Tian's neck without wanting to let go of his lips. Her right hand grabbed Ling Tian's left cheek, prompting more of the love that sprouted uncontrollably between the two of them. Her left hand boldly pushed the back of Ling Tian's head, trying to feel more of his lips.

Ling Tian moved his left hand and advanced directly towards Mu Shuiruo's bosom, making her even more excited, while releasing a moan from her lips. Ling Tian played with Mu Shuiruo's right breast, sending more electric shocks throughout her body.

Gasp

Ling Tian and Mu Shuiruo released themselves reluctantly, gasping heavily.

Mu Shuiruo's face was exuberantly red as she breathed deeply, trying to calm her breath. However, her eyes were full of love and happiness and even found a hint of lust in them, looking directly at Ling Tian, not wanting to forget these sensations.

Ling Tian, who was planning to change the place, let go of his spiritual sense and saw that Lan Yin was still awake inside the house, she was precisely in his own room. Ling Tian smiled helplessly as he knew that he had forgotten the others, and above all he felt that Lan Yin would not fall asleep if he did not sleep with her. It seems that a lot of time had passed. Ling Tian also knew that Mu Shen had been playing with Lan Yin for quite some time, to prevent her from interrupting them.

Not wanting to break up this unique environment, Ling Tian decided to stay out a little longer, while holding Mu Shuiruo tightly to his chest. He wanted to transmit all the love he had for her, expressing that he would never stop loving her and would not abandon her.

Mu Shuiruo felt comfortable in Ling Tian's embrace, while trying to recover her breath.

Both felt the warmth and love of the other, feeling happy and at peace within.

"Husband, will you also take Sister Wanying as your wife?" After some time, Mu Shuiruo looked up and asked Ling Tian. She remembered this day and from Ling Tian's gaze she knew that he had feelings for Tang Wanying. She could even say that her sister Tang Wanying also had feelings for Ling Tian.

Ling Tian was surprised to be caught off guard by such a question. He began to sweat cold inside.

Wasn't this the time for both of them?

How was he supposed to respond to that?

Having your own woman ask you if you will take another woman when you are with her, was uncomfortable...

Ling Tian realized that Mu Shuiruo was starting to look at him with a new expression. A hint of a mischievous smile manifested itself in her, although she still showed a greater natural shyness. It was the first time he had seen Mu Shuiruo show him that expression.

Ling Tian smiled helplessly inside as he looked into Mu Shuiruo's eyes: "Doesn't it bother you?

Ling Tian knew about the 'promise' between Mu Shuiruo and Tang Wanying, but still asked her.

"Mn." Mu Shuiruo shook her head as she said, "Sister Wanying is my nearest sister now, she's a very good woman. The husband can conquer her, so I am very happy. We will continue to be sisters forever."

Mu Shuiruo said sincerely what she felt.

"Why didn't you tell me about the promise you two had?" Ling Tian asked her curiously.

Mu Shuiruo blushed again. She knew what Ling Tian meant.

"I forgot to tell you..." Mu Shuiruo responded timidly. She always enjoyed spending time with Ling Tian, so she forgot to tell him about Tang Wanying. When she remembered, Ling Tian was not with her.

"But now that Sister Wanying has feelings for you, then everything is fine." Mu Shuiruo said with a small smile.

Ling Tian could only smile helplessly at this behavior of the women.

Didn't the women really feel uncomfortable about sharing their husband with other women?

"Even Sister Xinya and Sister Yuyin have feelings for you too." Mu Shuiruo continued to speak. She had also noticed the feelings of both girls, especially Zhang Xinya. Long Yuyin was more reserved and shy than Zhang Xinya, so in the aspect of love she was as shy as herself.

Ling Tian really wanted to see what was inside the minds of these women...

If it were him, he wouldn't let any man even touch his women. Curiously, he feels that he will be possessive of his women and his family. Even his girls he would not let go easily, he would 'check' if the men who made his girls fall in love were decent and good. Although he doubts it very much... since those men, at least, would have to be stronger than him...

He had even destroyed an entire sect in the Immortal World because they were harassing one of his 'daughters'.

"Are you five really sworn sisters?" Ling Tian decided to change the subject, so he asked what was intriguing him.

Mu Shuiruo could somehow sense this uncomfortable feeling from Ling Tian, so she let out a little chuckle as she nodded her head. Her shyness seemed to have vanished after the wonderful kiss and feeling between them.

"Mmn. From as long as I can remember, we all got together to play every day, laughing and having fun happily. Even my mother got along with their mothers." Mu Shuiruo slowly began to explain what she remembered: "However, because Ming Zeng and Ze Yu began to bother sister Mengxin because she was so pretty once she and all of us grew up, we sisters separated..."

Mu Shuiruo and the others understood the problem that Yun Mengxin was going through, so they did not blame her, as they too were beginning to be bothered by the brothers of those young men and others.

Ling Tian began to understand what had happened. This was not so strange for him. This often happened in the Immortal World, even on any other world. Beauty will always attract trouble once it begins to blossom...

"What do you say we go to sleep?" Ling Tian smiled wickedly as he carried Mu Shuiruo in his arms like a princess without giving her a chance to refuse.

Mu Shuiruo's shyness returned instantly and her face blushed deeply as she was carried by Ling Tian in his arms.

When they arrived at Ling Tian's room, both of them observed Lan Yin sitting on the bed, precisely with her gaze on the door, so she saw them instantly.

Lan Yin's eyes opened in surprise as she looked at Ling Tian and Mu Shuiruo.

68