Chapter 178 (Vol 2) – Past Loves of the Heart
3.8k 3 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lan Yin tilted her head in surprise as she saw Ling Tian carry Mu Shuiruo in his arms.

"Husband..." Mu Shuiruo whispered with complete nervousness when she saw that Lan Yin was inside the room. She buried her head against Ling Tian's body, trying not to let Lan Yin see her face completely red.

Ling Tian could feel Mu Shuiruo's heart beating incessantly.

"Master?" Lan Yin muttered at the sight of this scene.

"Why haven't you fallen asleep, little girl? You should be asleep by now." Ling Tian asked her with a soft smile.

"Yinyin wants to sleep with you, Master..." Lan Yin whispered timidly.

"Okay... but this time little Shuiruo will sleep with us, okay?" Ling Tian held Mu Shuiruo's body tightly, not wanting to let go of her.

"But..." Mu Shuiruo stammered when she wanted to say something. It wasn't that she refused to sleep with Ling Tian, after all she had already recognized him as her husband, so it was normal to do this 'kind' of thing like sleeping together, but, Lan Yin was there.

"What? You don't want to sleep with me?" Ling Tian asked and then said in a soft and gentle voice, "Why don't you imagine that Lan Yin is our own daughter? Anyway, someday we will have our own child and be together as a family..."

Mu Shuiruo couldn't help but imagine her future children with Ling Tian, so a feeling of pure happiness spread throughout her entire being. However, she was still nervous and shy about the situation.

Lan Yin nodded with a slight hesitation.

Ling Tian approached the bed with Mu Shuiruo in his arms and gently lowered her.

"Well, Yinyin, you will sleep among us." Ling Tian placed Lan Yin in the middle of the bed, next to Mu Shuiruo.

Mu Shuiruo could not calm her heart at any time. Although she had slept with Lan Yin before, she would now sleep with Ling Tian as well.

Ling Tian lay down at the other end of the bed, with Lan Yin in the middle of him and Mu Shuiruo.

"Good my little girl, go to sleep." Ling Tian gently kissed Lan Yin's forehead, getting a smile from her.

Ling Tian turned to see Mu Shuiruo with a wicked smile.

Mu Shuiruo could not bear the shyness of seeing Ling Tian look at her lips, realizing that he wanted to kiss her too, therefore she buried her face in the pillow.

Ling Tian laughed inside when he saw Mu Shuiruo's behavior.

"Master..." Lan Yin whispered nervously as she watched Ling Tian.

Ling Tian knew what Lan Yin wanted, so he quickly thought of something.

"It's okay, but your big sister has to get closer to us, so we can all sleep very close together." Ling Tian looked at Mu Shuiruo with malice. He let Lan Yin start addressing Mu Shuiruo as her 'Master' for now.

"Big sister..." Lan Yin did not hesitate and turned to see Mu Shuiruo. Her bright little eyes asked Mu Shuiruo to come closer to them.

Mu Shuiruo hesitated for a few seconds when she saw Lan Yin's glance, but timidly moved closer, until the three of them were very close.

Lan Yin smiled with joy as she hugged Ling Tian's body. She felt protected because her big sister was also next to her. Although she herself did not know why she felt somewhat strange to see her Master so close to Mu Shuiruo.

The moonlight still came in through the window and slightly illuminated the room. Even the stars could be noticed shining deep in the sky.

After a long time, Lan Yin had fallen completely asleep. She had quickly entered the paradise of dreams.

Lan Yin had used Ling Tian's arm as a pillow, so Ling Tian extended the hand of the same arm, lovingly caressing Mu Shuiruo's cheek.

Mu Shuiruo had slowly calmed down, managing to control her shyness and nervousness at this new almost intimate event with Ling Tian. She smiled happily as she felt the soft touch of Ling Tian's fingers on her cheek.

"From now on, we will have to sleep together ~" Ling Tian whispered in a mischievous tone, adding a slight red tint to Mu Shuiruo's face. He began to play with her long, beautiful hair, feeling its softness and texture.

"Mn." However, Mu Shuiruo nodded shyly a few seconds later. She was also enjoying sleeping with Ling Tian now.

"And you won't get away from me next time ~" Ling Tian again whispered in a wicked tone. He couldn't 'eat' Mu Shuiruo today...

Mu Shuiruo could take a hint from what Ling Tian said when she saw his look. She blushed furiously as she imagined what would have happened today if Lan Yin were not here. Although she was relieved to be saved for today because she wouldn't know what to do and also because her shyness would cover her completely, she still felt a little disappointed. Mu Shuiruo really wanted to become his woman and become a true husband-and-wife, but even so, she already considered herself as the wife of Ling Tian.

Ling Tian saw her look and captured that glimpse of disappointment in her eyes, so he caressed her cheek again and said in a soft, loving voice, "We still have a lot of time... so we can enjoy our whole lives together."

Mu Shuiruo nodded and slowly closed her eyes, resting her cheek on Ling Tian's hand.

Ling Tian smiled tenderly as he watched Mu Shuiruo fall asleep after a long time.

'I will protect you with everything I have, even if I have to give my life for you, for Mengxin and for all the others I love, I will protect you all...' Ling Tian swore in his heart at the sight of Mu Shuiruo's peaceful, tranquil face.

'Somehow, you remind me of one of my two sisters who helped me a lot when I started on the path of cultivation... I have to say that without them, my destiny would be completely different.' Ling Tian thought when he remembered the faces of two women for whom he had great affection.

Ling Tian remembered that they became his martial sisters when he was just an Early Stage of Foundation Establishment and they were in the Late Stage of Chi Gathering, and he had somehow traveled to a Cultivation World, a continent called 'Heavenly Earth'.

This was a world specifically for cultivation, where the Chi spirit traveled all over the place, allowing one to ascend faster unlike the lower planes and little worlds where the Chi spirit was scarce or even non-existent. Once someone reached the Level of the Great Ascension, they would receive the divine condemnation to ascend to the Immortal World and continue to cultivate towards new realms.

Ling Tian was completely ignorant about the evil and cruelty of the cultivators, so, if he had not met these two girls before, others could have stolen his space ring or even killed him. They helped him and told him what they knew, because both of them had grown up in that world and also had knowledge of the present day at that time, and they even had a Master who set them both on the path of cultivation.

The three of them traveled together for several years throughout the Cultivation World, while enjoying the places and continuing to cultivate themselves.

Everything was passable in some way until a tragedy occurred, and he could not protect them at that time...

'Xiaoyi, Fei, I hope that, when you start your new lives, you can have a peaceful and quiet life, full of love and happiness...' Ling Tian expressed himself with the sincerity of his heart. He wished the best for them. He had never forgotten them and always carried them both in his heart, as a beautiful memory of his beginnings of cultivation.

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei, the name of both women who first shook Ling Tian's heart when he was just young, even harboring feelings for them. At the same time, their deaths had become the demon of his heart, lamenting that he could not have the cultivation or the strength to protect them, and because of this, he reaffirmed his determination years later to reach the peak of the Dao and be strong enough to protect his loved ones.

He did not want to feel again that deep and immense pain of losing those he loves...

Now, he had Yun Mengxin who had become his first woman, as well as Mu Shuiruo and Tang Wanying, who would all be his women for life and not without forgetting his little current female disciple who now is his beloved family too.

He will do everything possible to recover and return to his peak, so that he will have the power and strength to protect them from any misfortune.

68