Chapter 179 (Vol 2) – Start Over
3.8k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early in the morning, Ling Tian was the first to wake up.

Ling Tian observed the delicate, dreamy face of Mu Shuiruo sleeping. Lan Yin had not woken up either. She would normally wake up several minutes after Ling Tian, so he decided to enjoy this moment.

Yawn

Lan Yin yawned lazily while moving and rubbing her little eyes, causing Mu Shuiruo to wake up from the movement as well.

"Good morning." Ling Tian smiled lovingly at Mu Shuiruo's face, startling her at the moment when the flush filled her face.

"Good morning..." Mu Shuiruo timidly whispered so softly that one could hardly hear it, but it was clear enough for Ling Tian. It seemed that even an expression of shyness mixed with happiness could be felt in her.

"Good morning Master! Good morning big sister!" Lan Yin quickly emerged from her awakening and greeted them with a big smile. Obviously, one could still find small traces of sleepiness from her recent awakening.

"Mn, good morning Yinyin." Ling Tian smiled and caressed her head: "We have to take a bath to keep us cool."

"En!" Lan Yin nodded happily as she jumped into bed.

Mu Shuiruo also nodded as she got out of bed.

"What do you say we take a bath together?" Ling Tian proceeded to whisper to Mu Shuiruo so that Lan Yin would not hear.

The blush deepened on Mu Shuiruo's face and she ran out of the room, heading for her own room.

Chuckles

Ling Tian laughed mischievously as he saw Mu Shuiruo running away. He could make Mu Shuiruo's shyness reduce by 'eating her'.

Lan Yin moved her head in confusion as she saw Mu Shuiruo running away, but she thought she wanted to take a quick bath too.

Ling Tian patted Lan Yin's head again and told her to go and bathe. He did the same.

After finishing his bath, Ling Tian went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. He would not stand idly by or be lazy about contributing to the household. This was the home of Mu Shen and Mu Shuiruo, so Ling Tian had to pay them or contribute to them in one way.

As Ling Tian headed to the kitchen, he noticed with his spiritual sense that Long Yuyin was coming. Expanding his spiritual sense even further, Ling Tian noticed Tang Jingtian as well.

Wasn't it too early?

Ling Tian showed a bitter expression as he saw them arrive almost at the house. He knew that they would most likely come early for his 'food'.

"Haah. Good morning, brother." Mu Shen appeared and greeted Ling Tian while yawning lazily.

Ling Tian nodded and after returning the greeting said, "Can you go and open the door? Those two are already coming." Ling Tian pointed to the entrance.

It took Mu Shen several seconds to understand what Ling Tian meant before he understood who these people were that he was saying.

Mu Shen went to welcome Long Yuyin who arrived first, and then Tang Jingtian who arrived soon after.

"Good morning Master." Long Yuyin greeted Ling Tian with a slight smile, while a slight blush could barely be noticed on her cheeks.

"You are early, Lady Long." Ling Tian spoke as he noticed Long Yuyin's behavior.

"Mn." Long Yuyin nodded with a slight pout as she was called in such a manner: "You can call me Yuyin."

Long Yuyin whispered in a spiteful tone.

Ling Tian smiled ironically at her expression, "It's all right, Yuyin."

Ling Tian could see Long Yuyin's lips rising slightly, showing a happiness.

"Haha, good day brother Tian." Tang Jingtian came in shortly after, waving quite energetically.

"... I guess you're both here to have breakfast with us?" Ling Tian asked in a slightly mocking tone when he saw these two people come before the appointed time.

Long Yuyin looked aside, preventing Ling Tian from seeing her, while Tang Jingtian scratched his head and had a silly expression.

Ling Tian rolled his eyes and sighed, "It's okay..."

Ling Tian went to prepare the food while thinking of a way to get back at them for not listening to his directions while a mischievous smile formed on him.

Soon, everyone finished their breakfast and prepared for what Ling Tian was going to teach them. They all went out into the yard and sat down on the grass.

Mu Shuiruo and Long Yuyin were sitting together, while Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian were in the same way.

Lan Yin first proceeded to cultivate while using the Immortal Crystal that she had used the previous time.

Everyone was looking at Ling Tian who was watching a ring on his hand. They said nothing, though. They remained silent. Although they noticed that on his right hand Ling Tian was wearing a ring just like Lan Yin, they decided to ask him if those rings were special.

Ling Tian had not checked the space ring he got from the battle the day before, so he was checking its contents so far.

'It seems that this guy was really 'very' rich in a way.' Ling Tian thought when he noticed all the objects inside the ring's storage space.

There were various swords, spears, bows, medium and high grade spiritual weapons, and even mountains of spiritual crystals. Obviously this must have been taken from other cultivators, most likely from those who fell with that man into this small world. Although the richness of a space ring from an expert in the realm of the Great Ascension was nothing to scoff at, Ling Tian still sneered at the things inside.

'Too bad he doesn't have any spiritual or medicinal herbs, not even spiritual pills...' Ling Tian disappointedly denied that only weapons, spiritual crystals, and the odd jade containing information existed in the space ring: 'No wonder he couldn't have recovered in all these years according to what they said...'

Ling Tian knew that Qu Peing was completely injured to the point of almost losing his life. No wonder he was in such a state after traveling through the Void when he was swallowed by a space crack. He knew perfectly well how horrible the force of the void was, for he had been traveling in the void hundreds of times when he traveled to abandoned or seemingly 'closed' and lost worlds, looking for Immortal Crystals to accelerate his cultivation.

Now that Ling Tian did not find any medicine pills in the middle-aged man's ring, he knew that it would take the man a long time to recover. Even the cultivators of high realms could spend thousands of years trying to heal some wounds in their bodies, more so, if they didn't have some wonderful medicine to speed up the healing process.

The good news is that this middle-aged man was still in the stage of the Nascent Soul... if he had been in the stage of Body Condensation, Ling Tian would have a hard and difficult battle for the great difference in cultivation.

But if it was someone in the stage of Separation and Reunion or even on the level of the Great Ascension, the only way he could win would be to unlock his Heavenly Seal so that some of his cultivation and strength would temporarily return.

"Well, at least I'll replenish myself with some spiritual weapons and spiritual crystals." Ling Tian whispered and threw the space ring into his Little World, leaving it with other space rings.

"First of all, I will ask you something." Ling Tian turned to the four of them, and said in a serious tone, "Are you willing to sacrifice your inner strength to start over again?"

67