Chapter 185 (Vol 2) – Acceptance (2)
3.4k 4 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Won't you say hello to me?" Ling Tian asked with a smile while he felt Tang Wanying's cold stare.

Although Tang Wanying again showed that cold look towards him, Ling Tian knew that it was different from the previous time. Now it was as if she was really angry with him.

Tang Wanying did not answer him, and slowly stopped and walked to the window, looking at the surroundings outside the house. They were on a second floor, so Tang Wanying could watch the movement of the people on the street.

"What are you observing?" Ling Tian came a little closer and stayed a few steps behind her back.

Ling Tian could clearly see her delineated back and the exquisite shapes of her waist and body as her back was turned.

Tang Wanying had her long hair up and delicately arranged, giving the impression that there were small, exquisite flowers lined up in a delicate and remarkable pattern, adding an unexplainable beauty. He could see her snow-white neck itself similar to the skin of Yun Mengxin and Mu Shuiruo, and exuded an indescribable charm to the eye. He could breathe and feel a delicate and fresh fragrance similar to that exuded by Mu Shuiruo after cultivation. An aura of the sacred and delicate kind radiated from it.

Curiously, Tang Wanying and Mu Shuiruo exuded a sacred, holy and inviolable aura.

If there was a difference between them, it is that Mu Shuiruo was of the shy type, while Tang Wanying was someone reserved and distant before others.

One's beauty can cause one to distance oneself from others, not only out of pride and arrogance, but precisely because it has caused them trouble and misunderstanding with others.

Tang Wanying still did not answer Ling Tian's question. She was ignoring him, but strangely enough she did not leave Ling Tian when she could have left the room.

"Are you afraid of me?" Ling Tian did not believe that Tang Wanying was afraid of him because of what had happened before, otherwise she would not have stayed with him now.

However, Tang Wanying still did not react.

"You know? I came precisely because I wanted to see you." Ling Tian smiled amusingly at Tang Wanying's coldness. He wanted to know why she was behaving in such a way with him. Ling Tian could imagine several scenarios.

Tang Wanying did not answer or turn around, but Ling Tian could feel a slight change in her aura when he told her he had come for her.

"Haah." Ling Tian sighed, feigning sadness, while saying, "So if you don't want to talk to me, I guess I'll just leave..."

Ling Tian took a few steps back slowly without turning around, making Tang Wanying believe he was leaving.

Indeed, at that moment, Tang Wanying turned around quickly and watched Ling Tian.

Ling Tian smiled playfully at her, making Tang Wanying look at him much more coldly.

Tang Wanying walked furiously towards Ling Tian.

Beat!

Beat!

Beat!

"You still dare to bother me!" Tang Wanying grunted while retaliating by hitting Ling Tian's chest with her fists: "Why didn't you tell me you were the person Sister Shuiruo loved?!"

Ling Tian smiled ironically at this. He imagined this scene too, so he was right.

Tang Wanying was angry with him for not telling her about his relationship with Mu Shuiruo. She did not know about his relationship with Mu Shuiruo, nor did he say anything.

He extended his arms and hugged Tang Wanying, making the latter instantly stiff for a few seconds before she stopped hitting Ling Tian and leaning on his chest.

"But now everything is clear, isn't it?" Ling Tian whispered affectionately to Tang Wanying.

Tang Wanying buried her head in Ling Tian's chest and then nodded slightly, "Mmn."

Ling Tian hugged Tang Wanying more tightly. She too would now enter his life and become his woman.

"Aren't you afraid of me because of what I did yesterday?" Ling Tian asked somewhat worriedly, but to his surprise, Tang Wanying quickly denied with her head.

"You did it to save us all. I am not afraid of you." Tang Wanying sincerely expressed her feelings.

Ling Tian smiled with relief as he heard this. It seems he was worried about nothing.

"So you'll be my wife too? Just like you promised little Shuiruo?" Ling Tian asked her mischievously as he remembered the promise between these two women.

Tang Wanying's body shook slightly before she looked up to see Ling Tian.

Ling Tian saw that Tang Wanying was making a lovely pout as she looked at him. In her eyes there was no longer that supposed anger and rage before, even that cold look was gone.

Ling Tian observed Tang Wanying's exquisite and fine facial features that made her a true beauty. He slowly lowered his head and tenderly attacked Tang Wanying's soft lips.

Tang Wanying observed Ling Tian's movement, but she did not refuse and instead waited eagerly for it, feeling an electric shock spread throughout her body.

Ling Tian tasted Tang Wanying's soft and tasty lips tenderly and delicately, making her lean more on him. Tang Wanying's sweet lips intoxicated Ling Tian's being.

Tang Wanying held tightly to Ling Tian's clothes while also actively kissing Ling Tian, feeling her soul begin to tremble and fly with happiness as she lost herself in this new feeling.

Ling Tian and Tang Wanying kissed passionately without wanting to separate, tasting each other's taste and not letting it go, as if it were an obsession.

Gasp

Tang Wanying gasped for breath when they parted their lips to breathe again.

A beautiful blush spread all over Tang Wanying's face, further enhancing her beauty. Her eyes expressed love and joy clearly as she watched Ling Tian. One could even notice that her eyes were vaguely blurred, lost in the new feeling of love.

Ling Tian embraced her with love and said in a soft, loving voice, "Now you are mine, Wanying."

"Mhn." Tang Wanying nodded happily as she hugged Ling Tian as well.

She was finally able to open up and express her true feelings, without harming or disappointing others.

The two hugged each other lovingly without saying anything else, feeling each other's love and affection.

"You may be upset that I have Mengxin as my wife, as well as little Shuiruo, but if you give me the chance, I will take care of the three of you with all my love." Ling Tian whispered softly as he looked at her expectantly.

He did not know whether Tang Wanying would accept Yun Mengxin as well, despite the fact that they were all sworn sisters in childhood.

"You don't have to worry." Tang Wanying shook her head as she sincerely said, "I pondered all night and understood that it would not be strange for women to fall in love with you. Sister Mengxin was also my sister when I was little, so I am not against it if she is also your wife. But I am surprised that you managed to conquer her because of her personality, hehe."

Ling Tian was relieved to hear Tang Wanying. He hugged her more tightly.

"And by the way... Maybe you meant five." Tang Wanying said in a teasing tone while she pinched Ling Tian's waist with resentment.

Ling Tian forced a helpless smile as he listened to Tang Wanying. He then feigned a painful expression to calm Tang Wanying.

Tang Wanying had observed Ling Tian's loving interaction with Yun Mengxin and Mu Shuiruo the day before, so she thought clearly about what was happening between Ling Tian and her sisters, especially Zhang Xinya's audacity in asking him to marry her as well. Needless to say, Long Yuyin would also have feelings for him.

Tang Wanying had made a promise with Mu Shuiruo to share the same man, so it was easier for her to accept what was happening with Ling Tian and her other childhood sisters.

62