Chapter 186 (Vol 2) – Proposal (1)
3.5k 9 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Did you increase your inner strength?" Ling Tian asked while still hugging Tang Wanying.

Ling Tian had noticed from the beginning that Tang Wanying's inner energy had increased and was still somewhat unstable, so it was obvious that she had entered the next rank which was the Great Heaven rank.

"With someone like you who is in the Divine rank, I cannot stay behind. Even Sister Shuiruo had already surpassed me before." Tang Wanying answered sincerely.

That her future husband is in the Divine rank had put a little pressure on Tang Wanying. She did not want to become a burden or inconvenience to him.

Ling Tian smiled tenderly and kissed her delicious lips again, making Tang Wanying lose herself once again in the new sensations of love.

"You are not going to practice this kind of martial art anymore. I will teach you something new, about what is related to me." Ling Tian was no longer going to let Tang Wanying continue to cultivate these martial arts. He would teach her the path of cultivation.

"Huh?" Tang Wanying was surprised by what she heard from Ling Tian: "Don't you practice the same martial arts as us?"

Ling Tian denied with his head and immediately replied, "What I practice is something much deeper and more powerful. The increase in power in Mengxin is because I taught her my own martial arts. Even today I started teaching little Shuiruo, Yuyin, brother Shen and your brother Jingtian. Ah! I'm teaching Yinyin the same thing too".

"No wonder." Tang Wanying muttered when she related this to Yun Mengxin's sudden rise to the Legend rank, as well as what Lan Yin was learning from Ling Tian.

"Then I will wait for you to teach me... Master ~" Tang Wanying said playfully the latter.

Ling Tian smiled wickedly at this: "Then can I punish you as you deserve?"

Ling Tian once again stole Tang Wanying's lips, this time being a little more unrestrained.

Tang Wanying's soft breasts stuck to his chest, giving him a comfortable, soft feeling. Ling Tian slowly groped her sensual body with one of his hands as he slowly lowered and boldly grabbed Tang Wanying's bottom, making her release a somewhat loud moan.

Her soft, fleshy buttocks could be felt almost directly to the touch. Ling Tian gently massaged her exquisite forms while feeling their texture and soft touch.

Haah.

Tang Wanying gasped heavily as Ling Tian released her lips. A deep blush extended over her entire face, ears and neck as well. Those daring new touches to her body had given her new pleasures.

Ling Tian smiled maliciously at her as he subtly savored his lips, remembering the sweet taste of Tang Wanying's lips.

"You enjoy bothering me..." Tang Wanying grumbled while giving Ling Tian an 'hateful' look.

Chuckles

Ling Tian laughed triumphantly at the sight of Tang Wanying's gaze. He knew that Tang Wanying was not angry or upset.

Tang Wanying was not upset or bothered by Ling Tian. She just wanted to annoy him because of his boldness.

'Don't go crying if I take it out on you one day.' Tang Wanying thought as she formulated a plan to annoy Ling Tian.

Ling Tian, who strangely understood that Tang Wanying was planning something against him, smiled wickedly at her while saying, "Go ahead, if you can't defeat me, you'll have to face the consequences."

Tang Wanying pursed her lips spitefully at the sight of Ling Tian's evil and mischievous expression. She knew that Ling Tian could guess her thoughts.

Ling Tian noted with his spiritual sense that Tang Wei met with Tang Zhi and the others. Lan Yin was eating cookies with Mu Shuiruo.

"It looks like the others are finished, why don't we go down?" Ling Tian extended his hand to Tang Wanying.

Tang Wanying did not hesitate and extended her hand to take Ling Tian's.

Ling Tian and Tang Wanying intertwined their fingers intimately. Tang Wanying smiled lovingly.

"Then let's go."

Ling Tian walked with Tang Wanying to where everyone was. She leaned on his shoulders with a smile full of happiness.

Tang family's main hall.

'Will the two of them have finished talking to each other by now?' Tang Zhi wondered as she thought of Ling Tian and Tang Wanying. She made sure to leave them alone and that no one interrupted them.

It seemed that her little wish could be fulfilled.

"Father, take it easy." Tang Jingtian tried to calm his father, Tang Wei. Tang Jingtian was amused by his father's nervousness.

Tang Wei was a little nervous because Ling Tian was in his house.

That young man was a God in a nutshell!

Although Tang Wei didn't know why Ling Tian was there, he hoped it wasn't something bad. He didn't know about his daughter's relationship with him.

Tang Zhi was amused by her husband's worried look. She had already accepted reality and what Ling Tian had done. Ling Tian had done it to save them and also because they had hurt Mu Shuiruo and Lan Yin.

"We are sorry for the delay, aunt." Ling Tian's happy voice was heard behind them, making everyone look around.

Tang Zhi smiled with joy at the sight of Ling Tian and Tang Wanying's hands together.

"Are you finished?" Tang Zhi asked with a radiant, playful smile.

Tang Wanying blushed a little, but she managed to stay calm at once.

"Yes." Ling Tian nodded happily and then walked over to where Mu Shuiruo was, he smiled at her and gently took her hand with his other free hand.

Then, Ling Tian walked again in front of Tang Zhi. Tang Wei was tense next to Tang Zhi, he could not say a word because of fear or nervousness at seeing Ling Tian.

"Aunt Zhi, I ask you to give me the opportunity and entrust to me your daughter, Wanying, to marry me and be my wife."

Ling Tian lovingly held Tang Wanying's hand. Tang Wanying felt an instant happiness when she heard that Ling Tian wanted to marry her.

"As well as little Shuiruo. I understand that you have all supported the two of them, and so I ask your permission so that Shuiruo can marry me too."

Mu Shuiruo's shyness could not be controlled and it clearly exploded with an intense blush as she felt the happiness that Ling Tian wanted to marry her too. That Ling Tian asked Tang Zhi for her hand in marriage meant that Ling Tian really wanted to marry her.

"I will do my best to make them happy and never fail them. I promise." Ling Tian swore and bowed his head for Tang Zhi's blessings.

If those who knew Ling Tian's true identity saw this, they would be shocked.

A great and powerful Immortal from the Immortal World was bowing his head to a mere mortal!

Ling Tian was not surprised by this and would not care what others said. Tang Zhi would become his mother-in-law, so he would have to show her respect. That is what his adoptive parents instilled in him when he was a child: respect for his elders, especially those in his own family.

Ling Tian respected everyone normally. He would respect those who respected him, and he would take revenge on those who wanted to harm him or his family.

Tang Zhi had a spectacularly radiant smile at this. Seeing the happiness in both girls, she was happy for them. Tang Zhi saw both girls as her daughters.

"Of course, my little Tian!" Tang Zhi responded with joy at Ling Tian's request.

65