Chapter 187 (Vol 2) – Proposal (2)
3.4k 4 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tang Zhi was very happy that her two daughters married Ling Tian.

This was an exceptional young man, better than any other she had ever seen!

There was no one better for her daughters.

Tang Zhi wished for the happiness of both girls.

Ling Tian smiled with relief as he got Tang Zhi's blessing.

Mu Shuiruo and Tang Wanying were officially his lovers.

"Uncle Wei." Ling Tian smiled as he greeted a tense Tang Wei who was standing next to Tang Zhi.

"L-Lord Ling." Tang Wei stuttered when Ling Tian called him.

Ling Tian had an expression of not knowing whether to laugh or cry when he saw the fear and nervousness in Tang Wei.

"Uncle Wei, you don't have to be afraid of me, I won't do anything to you." Ling Tian managed to hold back a small laugh that threatened to come out and said, "Besides, I will become your son in law, so we will be family too."

Tang Wei's tension eased as he understood what Ling Tian said.

Son in Law?!

Tang Wei finally noticed Ling Tian and his daughter's hands together, so he quickly connected the dots.

"S-so how should I address you?" Even so, Tang Wei still asked cautiously. The fear and nervousness in him had subsided considerably, but he still had a very careful approach to Ling Tian.

"You can call me directly by my name, don't worry." Ling Tian shrugged his shoulders as he told him. First of all, it's not as if he really cared how they addressed him. If someone respected them, he would have no problem respecting them too.

"Mhh, then it will be Ling Tian..." Tang Wei sighed as his spirit was renewed and he felt better.

That someone like Ling Tian is really accessible despite being so powerful, gave him some relief.

Tang Zhi took Tang Wei by the hand, trying to comfort him. Tang Wei forced a bitter smile as he once realized all that was happening to him.

"Wow, congratulations to both of you!" Mu Shen went over with Lan Yin to congratulate Ling Tian, Tang Wanying and Mu Shuiruo.

Lan Yin stared at Ling Tian.

"I wonder when they will celebrate their wedding, hehehe." Tang Jingtian laughed mischievously as he looked at his sister.

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian never thought their respective sisters would fall in love with the same man!

Especially Mu Shen... he never thought the guy he rescued would be so amazing.

Tang Wanying looked at Tang Jingtian threateningly for trying to annoy her, while Mu Shuiruo was completely overcome by shyness.

Ling Tian looked directly at Tang Jingtian, who was making fun of them. Tang Jingtian looked at him with an even bigger and more naughty smile.

Suddenly, Ling Tian lifted the corners of his lips and grinned brightly at Tang Jingtian, freezing him instantly.

Tang Jingtian trembled when he saw Ling Tian's 'smile'. This sent a chill down his spine.

'I was out of line...' Tang Jingtian smiled bitterly as he scratched his head. It seems that Ling Tian was planning to do something evil to him.

"Father, do you need help with anything else?" Tang Jingtian moved at once, dragging Mu Shen with him. Tang Jingtian felt chills when he saw Ling Tian's smile.

Tang Wei nodded and said goodbye to everyone, not before happily approving Ling Tian's engagement to his daughter, Tang Wanying, as well as to Mu Shuiruo. He was happy to see the obvious happiness on his daughter's face, and above all, he was happy for this supposed God who would become his son in law.

Tang Wei, Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen left the place.

"So when are we going to have the wedding?" Tang Zhi asked in a hopeful voice, making both women's hearts tremble again.

"Mmm, we'll have to wait... it seems he still has to see what the other sisters will say." Tang Wanying responded and looked at Ling Tian with a light touch of mockery.

Ling Tian could only force a helpless smile upon hearing this.

"Right! With little Mengxin there is no problem." Tang Zhi nodded much brighter: "Only little Xinya and little Yuyin would be missing."

Tang Zhi was amazed to see that, all the girls she had seen since they were very young, had become great beauties, and not only that, they had fallen in love with the same man in the end.

Tang Wanying excused herself, saying she would be right back.

"Big brother, weren't you going to see Sister Xinya's mother?" Mu Shuiruo asked, reminding Ling Tian what Long Yuyin also asked.

Ling Tian nodded to Mu Shuiruo. It was still daylight, so he would go later. He planned to go visit Yun Mengxin first.

"Huh? That's right. Little Tian, I hope you can cure Ruoyan." Tang Zhi asked Ling Tian for help with some sadness.She felt bad and sad about what happened to Zhang Ruoyan, Zhang Xinya's mother.

"I will do my best." Ling Tian assured Tang Zhi.

"Yinyin. You will stay with your big sisters, okay? I will see you tomorrow." Ling Tian turned to Lan Yin who inexplicably had not spoken during this entire period. It seemed that Mu Shuiruo planned to stay with Tang Wanying and Tang Zhi, so he would let Lan Yin stay at the Tang family residence as well.

"Mn." Lan Yin immediately nodded, but Ling Tian could tell she was sad.

Taking Lan Yin in his arms, Ling Tian pampered her and said, "Yinyin, dear, don't be sad, okay? I'll play with you all you want later."

Ling Tian played tenderly with Lan Yin, making her start laughing brightly again.

"I'll be waiting for you then, Master." Lan Yin said with her small, bright eyes as she looked into his eyes.

"Hehe, you behave well my little girl, okay?" Ling Tian patted her head lovingly.

Tang Zhi smiled cheerfully at this sight. Ling Tian really cared a lot about his loved ones.

"Little Shuiruo, little Yinyin, come with me, I will show you some things." Tang Zhi knew that Ling Tian would go to see Yun Mengxin, as well as go to the Zhang family residence.

Mu Shuiruo nodded with a smile and took Lan Yin's hand. Ling Tian tenderly kissed Mu Shuiruo and Lan Yin's forehead. They followed Tang Zhi.

At this moment, Tang Wanying was approaching Ling Tian.

"Are you leaving already?" Tang Wanying asked him.

"Um." Ling Tian told her that he would go to see Yun Mengxin, as well as see what happened to Zhang Xinya's mother.

"By the way, tomorrow you are coming with your brother to little Shuiruo's house too. I'll show you what I'm teaching them." Ling Tian thought for several seconds before saying, "Tell Auntie Zhi to come too. This will instantly help her to fully heal."

Ling Tian also decided to teach Tang Zhi cultivation. Tang Zhi could recover more quickly.

Tang Wanying nodded calmly to Ling Tian's words.

"Here." Tang Wanying took Ling Tian's hand and placed a small object in it.

"This is..." Ling Tian raised his eyebrows in surprise when he saw that Tang Wanying had now given him her own ruby.

"You will become my husband, so it belongs to you now."  Tang Wanying whispered with joy.

Ling Tian smiled lovingly and gave Tang Wanying a soft, tender kiss.

This time, Tang Wanying turned wildly for a few moments as she sought to feel Ling Tian more.

Gasp

Tang Wanying's complexion was completely red while she tried to stabilize her breath. However, a satisfied and loving smile could be seen on her.

Ling Tian smiled with joy at the sight of Tang Wanying.

"Then I will see you tomorrow." Ling Tian said goodbye with a big smile to Tang Wanying.

Tang Wanying smiled lovingly at him and said goodbye, watching his confident, firm back mingle with the people outside until he disappeared completely. Then she went to where her mother, Mu Shuiruo and Lan Yin were.

68