Chapter 189 (Vol 2) – Perfect Synchrony of the Hearts
3.4k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian arrived next to Yun Mengxin and gently took her hand. He did not care about Yun Mengxin's behavior and expression, this was her natural personality and character, even more so with her special physique and somehow he felt good and happy because she did that for him.

Yun Mengxin's cold stare was completely softened by looking at Ling Tian. Without thinking, she intertwined her fingers with Ling Tian's fingers as she smiled slightly at him.

Both guards were surprised by Yun Mengxin's current expression. They had never seen any emotion other than a cold expression on her.

Who was this young man?

Could it be someone important?

But judging by the young man's intimate closeness to her...

Could it be that he is the Young Lady's lover?

However, the guards had no right to ask, so they kept quiet about this and quickly returned to their jobs.

"Were you busy?" Ling Tian gently asked Yun Mengxin.

"Mn." Yun Mengxin denied with a slight shake of her head.

Ling Tian smiled lovingly as he was led by Yun Mengxin into the residence.

The servants, guards, and others who helped at the Yun family residence respectfully greeted Yun Mengxin and then each and every one of them was stunned to see Yun Mengxin and Ling Tian, especially with their hands intertwined like a pair of lovers.

Ling Tian only asked Yun Mengxin about her relationship with her father and other people in her family and nothing else. Along the way, neither of them spoke, because strangely enough, they were beginning to feel everything else through their connection.

Yun Mengxin took Ling Tian into a spacious room, presumably the patriarch's study. They opened the door and found Yun Dong sitting at a table doing accounts and so on.

"Daughter." Yun Dong's cheerful voice was heard when he saw who had entered his study.

However, Yun Dong's happy expression froze at the sight of Ling Tian next to his daughter.

"Lord Ling." Yun Dong nervously greeted Ling Tian, but he was clearly a little better than Tang Wei.

"Greetings uncle." Ling Tian greeted his woman's father respectfully: "You can call me Ling Tian, don't worry."

Yun Dong nodded slowly after several seconds.

"Uncle, I have come because I wish to marry your daughter, Mengxin, so I hope you can support us in this." Ling Tian bowed his head slightly to Yun Dong.

Although Yun Mengxin's relationship with her father had previously been somewhat disappointing or weak, he was still her father and still backed her up in the end, trying to delay his daughter's engagement to the Ming family. Yun Mengxin understood that her father could not directly offend the Ming family, but even so, Yun Dong still continued to delay and reject the marriage engagement of both families.

Yun Mengxin has now begun to get along a little better with her father, so Ling Tian will still respect him as the father of his woman. He does not have the right to always interfere in his women's decisions.

Yun Dong was suddenly surprised but quickly calmed down. He already knew about Ling Tian's relationship with his daughter, so he was able to adapt quickly to the situation.

"But does my daughter agree? A-although you may be a God, I will still fight for my daughter if she does not agree." Yun Dong's trembling voice clearly reflected that he was nervous to speak directly to him like this, but he still did not hesitate to take his daughter's side in confronting Ling Tian.

Yun Dong knew that his daughter truly loved this young man, but if she did not yet want to marry him, then he would support her in her decisions.

Ling Tian smiled weakly at Yun Dong's determination. Yun Mengxin nodded in acknowledgment within herself as she listened to her father's words.

"She agrees, uncle, right?" Ling Tian smiled and moved his head towards Yun Mengxin.

Ling Tian could clearly feel Yun Mengxin's heart beating rapidly with happiness since he told Yun Dong about the marriage, even though its surface is still cold as eternal ice.

Yun Mengxin nodded slightly toward her father, with a slight blush and a slight smile.

Yun Dong sighed with relief at his daughter's response, and was even more surprised when he saw his daughter's expression. Yun Mengxin had always been so cold and unemotional since she began to grow up, so seeing these emotions again in her somehow relieved and made Yun Dong happy.

Although Yun Dong was clearly afraid to confront Ling Tian, he would still support his daughter.

"I will always support my daughter, so I will also support the marriage between the two of you." Yun Dong nodded with a relieved smile to both of them.

Ling Tian continued to smile quietly and Yun Mengxin nodded to her father.

"Then we'll leave so as not to interrupt you any longer." Ling Tian quietly said goodbye to Yun Dong and followed Yun Mengxin.

Yun Mengxin never let go of Ling Tian's hand and they always had their fingers intertwined. She took him into her own bedroom.

"You may leave." Yun Mengxin had the people standing outside her bedroom removed for whatever she needed.

Although Yun Mengxin never minded having such servants, her father still left a few people to take care of her requests.

Everyone left stunned at seeing the intimate behavior between the young Miss of the family and an unknown man.

Once they left, both entered the bedroom.

Yun Mengxin's bedroom was clearly simple but with an Immortal touch while a cold atmosphere filled the place.

"You ordered it after you returned home that day, didn't you?" Ling Tian asked Yun Mengxin with a playful, loving smile, "But I'm sure you didn't really change the place much."

"Mn." Yun Mengxin nodded with a slight blush. She knew which 'day' Ling Tian was referring to. It was the day after they gave themselves to each other and she returned home.

Yun Mengxin had tidied up her bedroom a bit after witnessing the wonders and so forth by seeing Ling Tian's memories.

But it didn't really change much in itself, she just arranged some things and got rid of others, taking reference to the place where Ling Tian had lived and his surroundings.

The cultivation and above all, with her special physique that defies the heavens, generated a cold and unique atmosphere in her bedroom.

However, Ling Tian did not feel uncomfortable in this place. Curiously he felt very well, most likely due to his dual cultivation with Yun Mengxin.

Yun Mengxin and Ling Tian sat together on a comfortable piece of furniture near the balcony overlooking the city street.

The two sat quietly together, enjoying the view as they watched the crowd outside. Although they could use their spiritual sense to see better, they preferred to 'observe' normally with their own eyes, although it would not change much as their eyesight improved greatly by cultivating.

Yun Mengxin rested her head on Ling Tian's shoulder, with their hands still intertwined and their hearts beating at the same rhythm, like a perfect synchrony. Both closed their eyes and enjoyed each other's company.

BADUMP!

BADUMP!

Both said no words. They felt everything, absolutely everything, wonderfully through their hearts. They didn't let their own instincts and the dual-cultivation technique dominate them as they wanted to jump over each other.

Swoosh

An inexplicable feeling sprouted within them some time after they were quietly together, while a strange ethereal spiritual wisp came from the heaven and wrapped both of them warmly.

The incredible feeling that surged within their hearts mixed with each other and, along with the ethereal spiritual wisp of heaven dancing around the two of them warmly, complemented each other perfectly.

Unconsciously they both performed the Immortal Secret Art <Yin-Yang of the Heart> while those strange energies and sensations were mixing with each other.

Both felt that the bond, the connection they had between the two was instantly strengthened, as if it had evolved and advanced to the next realm.

Ling Tian and Yun Mengxin opened their eyes at the same time and looked at each other.

Both could see the surprise and wonder in each other's eyes, as if they had discovered something new.

Instantly, they both smiled softly and lovingly and joined their foreheads, hugging each other warmly.

A wave of emotions and feelings exploded inside them and they combined into one instantly, perfectly in harmony.

67