Chapter 190 (Vol 2) – Evolution of the Immortal Secret Art: Yin-Yang of the Heart
3.5k 3 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian could not help but kiss Yun Mengxin gently, while he felt that the resonance within them harmonized and stabilized completely.

The bond they both shared had somehow strengthened and evolved.

Yun Mengxin wrapped her arms around Ling Tian and slowly climbed on top of him, to finally sit on his lap.

Their love at this moment was not the same as that night they met and unleashed their desires wildly, seeking to appease the flame within them.

Now, a sense of comfort and tranquility was clearly manifested in them.

Both of them released their lips and looked into each other's eyes.

A deep and true love could be seen in each of them. It was completely different from before.

"It seems we have advanced to a greater realm in this technique." Ling Tian spoke softly, feeling what had happened in the last few minutes. He was hugging Yun Mengxin with his arms wrapped around her soft, exquisite waist.

Yun Mengxin smiled softly, showing Ling Tian a beautiful and perfect view with her current expression. Yun Mengxin did not get off and continued on top of Ling Tian, with her soft butt settled on Ling Tian's lower body and her slender, graceful legs wrapped around her beloved's waist.

Both were in a perfect lotus flower position.

Ling Tian could not describe in words the beauty of Yun Mengxin, for the feelings in his heart were like an enormous and infinite ocean, with its powerful waves transmitting love and its infinite depth was like his love for her, vast and endless. He felt so lucky to have such a beautiful and perfect woman as Yun Mengxin. His heart was beating with happiness and pride knowing that this Ice Goddess would be his lifelong companion.

Yun Mengxin smiled lovingly even more as she felt the emotions that flowed from Ling Tian, reaching out and sweetening her heart.

This unique and indescribable feeling gave Yun Mengxin absolute happiness, feeling that she could not live without Ling Tian now. He was her soul and her life, as well as the only complement she needed.

"I believe that we can cultivate as we are now without resorting to the former." Ling Tian said with a slightly wicked smile.

Yun Mengxin's cheeks blushed slightly as she listened to Ling Tian. She knew what he meant. Now it was not necessary to have direct intimacy for them to do dual cultivation.

"I didn't realize you had advanced to the Ninth Stage... hehe." A somewhat embarrassing feeling was shown on Ling Tian's face as he noticed that, up to this point, Yun Mengxin had increased her cultivation and entered the Ninth Stage of Chi Gathering.

"Could it be because you wanted to do something else?" Yun Mengxin responded with a mocking tone.

Ling Tian twisted his lip when he heard Yun Mengxin say, "It is said by someone who came to look for me in the middle of the night when I was out of the city," he replied as he smiled playfully.

Yun Mengxin pouted and her face blushed. She thought she was like one of those women who just wanted to satisfy her lust when she went to find Ling Tian.

"Who would have thought that the famous Ice Goddess would look for a man outside the city and in the middle of the night ~?" Ling Tian did not miss this opportunity to take revenge on Yun Mengxin by not helping him while he was being pressured by Zhang Xinya the day before.

Yun Mengxin's pout along with her blush became even bigger and deeper and pinched Ling Tian's waist.

Ling Tian could only smile helplessly at this, why did women like to pinch his waist? but still, a warm sweetness filled his heart as he spent time with Yun Mengxin and witnessed her expressions.

This Ice Goddess that countless men desired was sitting on top of him, while the two of them had a loving intimacy.

"Stop! Stop! It hurts!" Ling Tian did not really feel pain, but pretended to be in great pain to pamper his beloved.

"Liar." Yun Mengxin did not let this go and increased the strength in her fingers even more.

Ling Tian took her hands and carried them behind her back, hugging Yun Mengxin.

"Let go of me." Yun Mengxin spoke in a cold tone while she tried to free her hands from Ling Tian's grip. Her cold gaze tried to freeze Ling Tian.

Ling Tian smiled mischievously at her as he pulled her body closer together and fully embraced Yun Mengxin: "Don't you think it's wrong to mistreat your future husband, Mrs. Ling?"

Yun Mengxin stopped moving and stared at Ling Tian with her cold gaze.

Ling Tian could clearly feel the torrent of happiness-filled emotions flowing inside Yun Mengxin at this moment when he said the last thing. Yun Mengxin had never been angry with him, it was just that she was upsetting him by returning to her cold personality.

Yun Mengxin no longer tried to get out of Ling Tian's grip, but on the contrary, she moved her head and without thinking bit Ling Tian's shoulder.

"Are you marking your territory?" Ling Tian asked ironically, making Yun Mengxin angrier and leaving a vague mark on his skin. "Then I'll leave my mark on you too ~"

Ling Tian opened his mouth and gently bit Yun Mengxin's shoulder, leaving his own mark on her beautiful body.

After several seconds, Ling Tian slowly moved his head, beginning to tenderly kiss Yun Mengxin's exquisite neck while smelling her cold, lovely fragrance that drove his heart crazy.

Yun Mengxin had already stopped biting Ling Tian while enjoying his gentle and loving touch.

Ling Tian finished kissing Yun Mengxin's neck and lifted his head, going for her cold and delicious lips. Yun Mengxin lovingly reciprocated to his kiss, as she moved her arms that Ling Tian had released some time ago, and she immediately wrapped her arms around Ling Tian's neck again.

This was a soft and tender kiss, with delicacy and sweetness, feeling the taste of their beloved.

A pair of warm lips and another pair of cold lips, combined and ended up becoming an inexplicable sensation.

Ling Tian and Yun Mengxin opened their eyes and looked at each other lovingly for a long time.

"Let's go cultivate." Ling Tian suggested to see if they could really cultivate without direct intimacy. He waved his hand and raised an isolation barrier.

Yun Mengxin nodded and together they began to perform the Dual-Cultivation technique.

The immortal essence of Ling Tian and the cultivation essence of Yun Mengxin began to refine each other, increasing the quality of essence in them.

An indeterminate time later, both opened their eyes and smiled at the same time.

Now they knew that they had advanced to another level in the Immortal Secret Art <Yin-Yang of the Heart>.

"It seems that now we can cultivate in this way." Yun Mengxin spoke at once when she discovered that they could really cultivate together in this way.

"Um." Ling Tian nodded with a soft smile and then added, "Now I did not release much of my immortal essence, as I want you to stabilize the Ninth Stage very well so that you have a good, solid foundation and thus enter the state of the Foundation Establishment more easily."

Yun Mengxin nodded with a soft smile. She knew that if she wanted to reach higher realms in the future, she should not rush in now and leave an unstable foundation.

"However... I prefer to cultivate the old way."  Ling Tian smiled mischievously as he watched Yun Mengxin, finally causing a deep blush to spread across her fine, delicate face.

63