Chapter 191 (Vol 2) – True Feelings
3.4k 7 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I went to the Tang family residence and Aunt Zhi agreed to let Wanying marry me, as well as little Shuiruo." Ling Tian spoke shortly after what he did before he came here, changing the previous topic. He would always be honest with Yun Mengxin, so there would be no secret between them.

"Who would have thought that you would marry both of them as well?" Yun Mengxin said with a slight smile as she remembered Ling Tian's relationship with her own childhood sisters.

"Nothing but Aunt Zhi asked me when we would have the wedding..." Ling Tian forced a helpless smile over what Tang Zhi asked him.

"But if I marry then it will be with all of you at the same time ~" Ling Tian said with a bright smile and a touch of pride.

Yun Mengxin shook her head with a slight smile.

"What about the Yuyin and Xinya sisters?" Yun Mengxin asked about Long Yuyin and Zhang Xinya.

Ling Tian smiled ironically at this: "I cannot marry the two of them if we do not yet know each other well. Even though they are really beautiful women and I like them, it's still not the feeling of love I feel. Besides, I don't think they really have feelings for me... I feel that it could be something temporary." He answered honestly.

"Although Yuyin has already given me her own ruby." Ling Tian said with a defeated smile while he took out a small jade box he had inside his space ring and opened it, showing it to Yun Mengxin.

Yun Mengxin could see that the ruby she had given to Ling Tian was there, along with three other small rubies as well.

Four small rubies were delicately arranged in the jade box. Ling Tian had noticed that, although they were similar in appearance, they still had different details on their surface.

"One more is missing." Yun Mengxin teased Ling Tian.

Ling Tian grimaced at this, but preferred not to say anything.

"Sister Xinya is very direct and fierce, but that was particularly due to the childhood we had. She was the one who mostly confronted and chased away the other kids who were bothering us back then, especially when I wasn't around at the time, so her direct personality is clearly evident now." Yun Mengxin explained in recalling the past with her sworn sisters, "Even Sister Yuyin can be somewhat arrogant with others, especially men, as I learned that they once tried to hurt her, but since she always practiced and trained daily, in the end, she was the one who hit and hurt others in self-defense and was able to save herself, hence her estrangement and arrogance against men now for harassing her in some way as well."

"I understand about Zhang Xinya, but I'm surprised about Yuyin." Although Ling Tian knew that Long Yuyin could be slightly arrogant, he thought it was only occasional. Since he has been with Long Yuyin, she always behaves calmly and obediently: "In fact I haven't seen the arrogance of Yuyin you say, she always behaves properly when she is with us..."

"And you still believe that sister Yuyin has no feelings for you..." Yun Mengxin smiled ironically at this man of hers: "Needless to say about sister Xinya. Although it is true that you saved her once and from there she became infatuated with you, but what she really feels should be real. As far as I know, she is always direct, especially with her feelings... besides, you should remember how we met".

Yun Mengxin reminded Ling Tian how the two of them met.

It was true. The two met a few times and from there they became lovers. Although it was mainly because of Yun Mengxin's problem with her body, somehow the two managed to get closer in those days they met.

With Mu Shuiruo it was that she took care of him when he was very hurt and they inevitably spent time together, interacting and getting to know each other until they got close enough.

Tang Wanying decided to sacrifice herself for others, including Lan Yin, so that selfless act of hers earned him recognition and respect. Tang Wanying's confession somehow caught him off guard and inexplicably she reached out to his heart, making a place for herself in it.

"But neither do I tell you to accept her just like that. That would be no different than them coming as a 'gift' or extra with us." Yun Mengxin stroked Ling Tian's cheeks gently, "You still have a lot of time, so you could take the time to get to know them well. I can assure you and promise you that they are both very good women deep down, with good, fair and true hearts."

Yun Mengxin knew from Ling Tian himself how he had related to all of her sisters, so she advised him sincerely.

Ling Tian could only tighten his hug to Yun Mengxin, wanting to express and convey to her the feelings of gratitude and love that he was feeling at this moment.

Yun Mengxin really was a wise and understandable woman, who was always supporting him in some way.

Yun Mengxin smiled lovingly at Ling Tian, drawing his head towards her as she gently hugged him.

Shortly thereafter, Ling Tian raised his head and asked, "By the way, do you know what happened to Zhang Xinya's mother? I'll go later." Ling Tian told her that he planned to go and see the Zhang family matter.

Yun Mengxin knew about Zhang Xinya and her father's request to cure her mother, so she thought about her sister's mother's condition.

"If I remember correctly, Xinya's mother, aunt Ruoyan, became unconscious some years ago after drinking an elixir to increase the cultivation of martial arts. The Zhang family has done everything possible to awaken her from her state, but they still do not know what happened to her. She is still somehow breathing normally, as if she were sleeping, but she has never woken up until now". Yun Mengxin explained to Ling Tian what she knew.

Although she had seen his memories, Yun Mengxin was still getting used to the cultivation, so it was not strange that she did not know about some things.

"I see." Ling Tian nodded as he thought about some things that might have happened to Zhang Xinya's mother.

Yun Mengxin was still on top of him, but Ling Tian didn't want to leave yet. He liked being this way with his woman.

"Tomorrow I will teach Wanying and her mother about cultivation, so that she can recover more quickly, too." Ling Tian told her about what he would do the next day: "Do you know who in your family you will allow to learn this?"

"Only my father, my grandfather and some of the elders in the family. We already took care of the ones who were undercover from the Ming family." Yun Mengxin told him about the people she will teach them about cultivation.

Ling Tian would one day have to return to the Immortal World for the safety of his family, so she would go with him too. Therefore, Ling Tian had told her before that he did not know if the Laws of Time were the same in this place as in the Immortal World.

About 10 years could pass in the Immortal World and a thousand years could pass in this world, or even the other way around, so it would be better if her family went with them too.

Yun Mengxin wanted to ask Ling Tian something, but she hesitated.

"Is something wrong?" Ling Tian caught on and asked her.

"Mn." Yun Mengxin denied.

"You can ask me anything, my dear wife." Ling Tian looked at her gently in the eyes.

Yun Mengxin kissed his lips with love and then said, "I will ask you next time. Now you have to go and see Sister Xinya." She smiled at him once more.

Ling Tian was always stunned to see Yun Mengxin's smile because she was always cold and unemotional due to her personality.

Reluctantly removing Yun Mengxin from his body and leaving her on the furniture carefully, Ling Tian stood and turned to look one last time before leaving for this beautiful and perfect Ice Goddess who was his woman.

Yun Mengxin smiled tenderly at his reluctant gaze to leave her and go.

Ling Tian kissed Yun Mengxin once more for a long time. Yun Mengxin hugged him tightly while she kissed her beloved fiercely and finally bit his lips aggressively leaving her mark on them: "So that you remember me ~" She licked her lips seductively.

Ling Tian smiled lovingly and nodded happily, wishing to record the image of his beautiful woman forever in his eyes.

"See you later..." Ling Tian reluctantly said the last goodbye and jumped off the window balcony. He decided to fly directly to the Zhang residence.

Yun Mengxin smiled lovingly as she saw him disappear before her cold expression returned to her.

Only with Ling Tian would she be loving, tender, caring and affectionate, letting the emotions of her heart out, but before others, she would always be cold and indifferent.

She would only allow her man to witness her true feelings.

67