Chapter 192 (Vol 2) – What Did You Say?!
3.2k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian flew to the Zhang residence. He cast an invisibility spell, so no one could see him.

He quickly arrived at the place he had been told about before.

"Huh? Something seems to be happening." Ling Tian raised his eyebrows when he discovered that many young people were in the huge courtyard next to the Zhang residence, apparently making some encounters.

The huge courtyard was clearly next to the main residence.

Ling Tian did not mind this and got off his sword and walked to the entrance of Zhang residence.

Two guards were watching. One was a middle-aged man and the other looked like a young man.

The middle-aged man was in the King rank and the other was in the Great Heaven rank.

"What can I do for you?" The older guard asked Ling Tian. Although he was not rude like the previous Yun family guard, he still had a touch of arrogance and ferocity in his voice.

Ling Tian answered directly, "I am here to see your patriarch. Tell him that Ling Tian is here." He said as he looked around the Zhang family residence.

"Ha?" The guard frowned in bad taste and responded with a somber tone: "Who are you to want to come and see the patriarch as if nothing had happened? The patriarch cannot be disturbed by a mere young man whom he surely does not even know."

Ling Tian only looked at him faintly, but immediately he replied: "Then tell your young miss that I have arrived, just say my name and you will know at once, otherwise I will leave."

Ling Tian could clearly see that the younger guard frowned and snapped in annoyance. Immediately, that same young guard signaled to some young men who were nearby.

"I will ask you once again, who are you to want to come and see the patriarch or the young miss? No one can disturb the young miss Zhang either!" This time, the guard barked fiercely at Ling Tian when he heard that he now wanted to see Zhang Xinya.

Ling Tian sighed at this

What was it hard for him to go and tell them about his arrival?

Ling Tian was planning to leave and then return when he noticed several young men walking towards the entrance where he was. Obviously these guys were members of the same Zhang family.

"What's going on?" A young man arrived and asked with a slight smile. However, his gaze contained an obvious touch of arrogance and pride.

"Oh, it's you, young Bing." The guards pretended to be surprised to see Zhang Bing and his other followers, and then said, "It's nothing important, it's just that someone is here thinking he has a chance with the young Miss."

Ling Tian recognized this young man. He was the guy who saved from being killed by a demon beast when he was barely in the Heaven rank. What was slightly surprising was that now Zhang Bing was a King rank while he was a Heaven rank before. However, his power was unstable and Ling Tian was sure that he had barely advanced recently.

The other guys behind Zhang Bing were between the King rank and the Great Heaven rank.

"Mhm?" Zhang Bing frowned and turned to see Ling Tian.

Zhang Bing was internally startled to see that this young man in front of him was clearly more handsome than himself. His clothes were clearly of a luxurious and well-made fabric. His fine, high-status temperament somehow caused pressure on him. His pride was beaten and he advanced towards Ling Tian.

"Hey you, who are you? Why do you want to see my fiancée?" Zhang Bing stood in front of Ling Tian and asked him in a threatening tone as he released his aura to scare him.

'Fiancee?' Ling Tian raised his eyebrows slightly when he heard this from Zhang Bing. He didn't even flinch from the pressure Zhang Bing exuded, it was like a slight breath of air.

"My business is not with you, so leave before you get hurt." Ling Tian responded weakly to this guy. If he couldn't get them to warn of his arrival, then he would leave.

All the others frowned and then began to laugh amusingly as they looked mockingly at Ling Tian.

"Hahaha!"

"Who is this funny guy?!"

"Get hurt?"

A young man behind Zhang Bing asked with obvious arrogance after hearing what Ling Tian said.

"Listen carefully, brat!" Another young man spoke up and then pointed to Zhang Bing as he said in a proud tone, "He is Zhang Bing! One of the strongest young men of the entire current generation! He is already in the King rank, so he can now marry young Miss Zhang and become the young master of the Zhang family!"

Everyone mocked Ling Tian while Zhang Bing proudly raised his chest as he looked down on Ling Tian. Even the guards made fun of him too.

Ling Tian's eyes rolled back in disappointment as he listened to the talk of these guys.

"Haah. I am leaving." Ling Tian said nothing more and began to retreat. He wouldn't waste his time with these idiot guys. It would be better if he did something else, or better yet, he would rather go see his women.

"Hahaha!"

"Look how he's shaking with fear!"

"It's obvious! He's afraid to face a King rank!"

"I think he doesn't even practice martial arts because I don't feel any power from him!"

"Haha, what a pity, we could have had fun with him."

"Hmph!" Zhang Bing scoffed at seeing Ling Tian run away like that. He would be the one to marry Goddess Zhang!

Zhang Bing didn't even realize that Ling Tian wasn't scared since he released his aura to pressure him. He just wanted to let this guy know that Zhang Xinya would be his!

"This kind of man is not worth it..."

"What a disappointment from him!"

"He'll never get any women in his life that way!"

"I'll keep on training and later go to my beloved and adorable little Goddess Shuiruo and sneak into her house! I'm already a Great Heaven rank, hehe, just imagining it excites me... I feel like maybe I can get some action tonight ~"

The moment someone said the latter, an extremely cold current covered everyone, especially the guy who said the latter.

"What did you say?"

A cold, unemotional voice was clearly heard.

Everyone felt a chill and turned to see where the voice was coming from.

Ling Tian was watching the guy who was in the Great Heaven rank.

When he heard what he planned to do to Mu Shuiruo, he got angry and came back again. He wouldn't let anyone mess with his women, even if they just talked and planned something with them.

Zhang Bing, the guards and the others were surprised to see Ling Tian's cold look, but thought it was just that, a simple cold look.

"Hmph! It seems you still have some pride." Zhang Bing mocked Ling Tian and released his aura again to beat Ling Tian up.

Ling Tian didn't flinch from this and walked straight to the other guy who had spoken before.

Splat!

That young man inexplicably fell to the ground and Ling Tian stepped on his head with his own foot while saying angrily, "Who gave you the guts to even think about wanting to do something to my woman?" Ling Tian added even more strength by stepping on that young man's face.

Pam!

Boom!

Ling Tian hit this guy's stomach hard and sent him flying back to the yard where everyone was, hitting some objects and causing a commotion.

The guards were alarmed and tense when they saw this. The middle-aged guard told the young man to go and warn them that there was trouble. The other young guard nodded and ran off.

Ling Tian noticed this but did not care.

Zhang Bing and the others were shocked to see this but did not take much notice, as they did not feel any aura coming from Ling Tian, so they thought he was lucky to hit the other one easily.

Ling Tian walked towards the young man he had previously thrown into the yard without being bothered by the auras surrounding him, trying to stop him.

He still wouldn't let go easily when he knew someone had a desire for Mu Shuiruo.

59