Chapter 195 (Vol 2) – Because You Are the One Who Will Marry Me!
3.2k 2 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhang Xinya arrived with an angry expression while looking at everyone.

"It's the young miss!"

"Could it be that the Goddess is furious because someone hurt her future fiancé?!"

"If big sister Xinya doesn't want that handsome big brother then I hope I have a chance with him!"

"What do you think will happen?!"

The crowd began to whisper as they saw Zhang Xinya arrive before Zhang Bing and the young stranger.

"Ya'er!"

Zhang Bing reassured himself and greeted with a loving smile as he saw Zhang Xinya approach him. His angry and furious expression had disappeared while a soft and charming smile appeared on his face at the sight of Zhang Xinya.

However, to everyone's surprise, Zhang Xinya ignored Zhang Bing and approached the young stranger.

"Are you all right?!" Zhang Xinya asked with concern as she searched for wounds on Ling Tian's body, as if she were a wife worried about her husband.

Ling Tian could only shake his head and grin ironically at this. It seemed that Zhang Xinya was never afraid of him when he saw him kill all those martial artists before.

"Huff." Zhang Xinya sighed with relief, not remembering that Ling Tian was in the 'Divine rank' and could not be hurt by anyone else.

"As soon as we were told that someone had come to see my father and me and was causing trouble, I rushed over as I felt it would be you." Zhang Xinya spoke with some guilt when she saw Ling Tian: "I'm sorry I put you through all this..."

Everyone was completely stunned to see the cold and distant Goddess Zhang Xinya interact with this young man stranger with concern!

"Y-Ya'er" Zhang Bing mumbled incredulously as he saw Zhang Xinya being intimate with this young man that he wanted to kill a while ago.

"Mm?" Zhang Xinya frowned at her name and turned to see Zhang Bing: "Ah, it is you, Zhang Bing."

Ling Tian looked at Zhang Xinya's interaction with this self-proclaimed and future husband of hers.

"I apologize for hurting your future husband." Ling Tian said to Zhang Xinya.

"Huh? Husband?" Zhang Xinya tilted her head in confusion as she listened to Ling Tian.

Ling Tian pretended to look at Zhang Xinya in astonishment and then changed his gaze to Zhang Bing as he strangely said with some guilt, "He told me he was your future husband, so I apologize for hurting him a little..." Ling Tian sneered inside while he looked directly at Zhang Bing.

"What?!" Zhang Xinya cried out in anger as she heard what Ling Tian said while her heart began to fill with crisis and worry.

"Zhang Bing!!! What do you think when you say you are my future husband?!" Zhang Xinya shouted angrily at Zhang Bing for telling Ling Tian that he was her future husband: "Don't think I don't know that you are going around saying you are my future husband when I don't even have the idea of marrying you!"

Zhang Xinya was fed up and tired of seeing the rumors that she would marry this Zhang Bing, so she tried several times to disprove the rumors, but could not eliminate them since Zhang Bing kept spreading them anyway.

Zhang Bing was speechless at the sight of Zhang Xinya's angry expression. He knew that it had made Zhang Xinya deeply angry. He believed that with a little more time and Zhang Xinya witnessing his strength and abilities, he would have a chance with her, but now he had made her furious.

"He was just talking rubbish! Don't listen to him! I don't even have feelings for him and much less plan to marry him!" Zhang Xinya's angry voice changed to a worried voice as she tried to clear up the misunderstanding with Ling Tian: "Please believe me!"

"It's okay, but... why are you apologizing to me? I have no problem with that brat saying that you two will get married..." Ling Tian asked in confusion as he pointed to Zhang Bing. In his heart he was playing with Zhang Xinya.

Zhang Xinya opened her eyes with a start and then pouted as she quickly replied, "Because you are the one who will marry me!" She grabbed his hand, refusing to let go of it while looking at Ling Tian with resentment.

Everyone was stunned by this declaration.

The Goddess Zhang Xinya said she will marry this unknown man?

She even took his hand directly!

Who was this mysterious young man who won the heart of his Goddess?

"Y-Y-Ya'er..." Zhang Bing stammered in disbelief and pain when he heard Zhang Xinya say that she would marry this young man. Even his confident, arrogant look that he had given to Ling Tian earlier had disappeared.

Bam!

Zhang Bing shakily tried to take Zhang Xinya's hand, but he only received one slap that resounded clearly throughout the place.

Zhang Xinya frowned in disgust and hatred and then said to Zhang Bing, "Who told you that you could touch me?! Who told you that you could call me that manner?! We have no relationship between you and me for you to call me that manner!"

Zhang Xinya was disgusted by this guy calling her that, they hadn't even interacted much and he started calling her that out of nowhere!

The only people who could called her that way were her father, mother, and grandfather, and now only Ling Tian could call her that, too.

Ling Tian observed Zhang Xinya's behavior and remembered what Yun Mengxin had told him about her. Really Zhang Xinya was frank and direct.

Everyone was looking at Ling Tian. Some with envy, others with jealousy and hatred, as well as Zhang Xinya who received envious looks.

"L-Lor- y-young master Ling." The patriarch, Zhang Chao arrived shortly after and almost greeted Ling Tian the other way, so he tried to calm down so as not to expose Ling Tian's identity.

Ling Tian nodded weakly to Zhang Chao no matter about what he was called.

Zhang Chao sighed with relief that Ling Tian was not angry about the current situation.

"What exactly happened?" Zhang Chao turned and asked the guard.

The guard was afraid to see the patriarch's dark look and quickly replied, "Reporting the patriarch! This young man brutally attacked one of our members, so young Bing and his other brothers tried to stop him!" The guard actually told the truth, only that he omitted some details.

"Are you telling the truth?" Zhang Chao stared at the guard, making the latter tremble.

Ling Tian was a God!

Why would he get into child's play by hitting one of them?

Unless there was a good reason...

Zhang Chao had also reprimanded the other guard about why they didn't inform him earlier that Ling Tian had come. They simply denied him entry without telling him!

But Zhang Chao and the young guard did not know what had happened in this short time, so they asked the guard who was present.

"Yes, Uncle Chao! This bastard severely hurt my brother Qi when he had done nothing!" Zhang Bing did not miss the opportunity and blamed Ling Tian.

Zhang Xinya was furious to hear Zhang Bing blame Ling Tian.

Zhang Chao frowned at this.

"Hmph! You have great guts." Ling Tian sneered at this guy as he tried to blame him: "But yes, you're right that I hurt your stupid brother."

Zhang Chao was surprised to hear Ling Tian's confession, but inside he was completely shaking with fear because he knew that Ling Tian could kill them all right now if he wanted to.

He remembered that moment when the martial artists of the Ming and Ze families exploded to pieces as they approached Ling Tian!

Zhang Xinya looked at Ling Tian in confusion about what he said, but she wanted to know the real reason why he did it.

"Do you think I would let a bastard lay a hand on my woman after hearing him clearly?" Ling Tian spoke weakly to Zhang Chao, expressing that he didn't care about the consequences: "I'm not going to let someone have an idea and hurt to my Shuiruo."

Ling Tian looked down on Zhang Bing and his followers.

Zhang Chao quickly understood what had happened.

It seemed that Ling Tian heard something that involved Mu Shuiruo.

Zhang Xinya opened her eyes in surprise and looked at everyone on the ground with resentment and hatred, knowing that they wanted to do something to her sworn sister from childhood.

However, in her heart she was also deeply jealous and envious but at the same time very happy for Mu Shuiruo knowing that Ling Tian interrupted on the site just for her.

Ling Tian really loved Mu Shuiruo very much and would protect her from anything.

68