Chapter 214 (Vol 2) – Extreme Happiness
3.2k 4 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmn..."

Mu Shuiruo lazily opened her eyes, while trying to wake up completely. An extreme tiredness invaded her completely, making her unable to even move her arm.

Hm?

Mu Shuiruo felt a warm feeling that enveloped her, as if someone was hugging her completely.

"Ah!" She yelled when she saw Ling Tian's soft smile, realizing that he was hugging her while the two of them were naked with only a blanket over them.

Mu Shuiruo's complexion instantly glowed red and she buried her face in Ling Tian's chest. She began to remember what they had done the night before while her heart was beating incessantly like a thousand drums, wanting to get out of her chest. The memories covered her completely with an embarrassing feeling, trying to shrink into the chest of her beloved man.

However, inside her heart, Mu Shuiruo was deeply happy to have finally become his woman. Her vigorous heartbeat went from shyness to complete happiness and joy.

"My sweet little Shuiruo..." Ling Tian whispered affectionately, making Mu Shuiruo's tender body a little stiffer as she felt his breath and soft voice.

A few seconds later, Mu Shuiruo relaxed while, shyly and courageously, she tried to bring her body closer to Ling Tian.

Ling Tian felt Mu Shuiruo's somewhat agitated breath as her breath crashed into his chest.

"You are now my woman, my wife, and you will belong to me forever..." Ling Tian spoke in a low, soft voice, early sweetening Mu Shuiruo's heart.

"Mn." Mu Shuiruo nodded shortly thereafter, while her heart beat more fiercely and a deeply happy smile formed on her face.

Ling Tian tenderly embraced his woman's delicate body, conveying love and more. Mu Shuiruo was completely relaxed and soon after, she calmed down. Now, she was relaxed and hugged Ling Tian as well.

Now she belonged to him completely.

"Hmn." Mu Shuiruo groaned and frowned when she felt a pain on her lower body.

"Does it still hurt a lot?" Ling Tian asked with concern as he saw Mu Shuiruo's reaction. He was aware that Mu Shuiruo would be in complete pain in her special place.

"Mn, it's nothing." Mu Shuiruo shook her head and hugged her beloved husband tightly, not wanting to really care about the pain. Her happiness was more abundant than a passing pain, even though she could not walk with her swollen bottom.

She knew that this experience was the unforgettable feeling that she had become a true adult woman.

"My Shuiruo." Ling Tian whispered softly as he understood that Mu Shuiruo didn't want to make him worry about the pain he had caused her. He gently held her exquisite body, while Mu Shuiruo smiled with joy.

"Ha?!"

However, Ling Tian still worried and carefully lifted Mu Shuiruo's tender body, causing her to let out a small scream of surprise.

Ling Tian walked to the wooden tub inside the bath while Mu Shuiruo buried her face in the chest of her beloved man as she was carried firmly in his arms.

There, Ling Tian quickly filled the large wooden tub and slowly and carefully and delicately, he began to wash Mu Shuiruo's tender body. He had done this with Yun Mengxin as well, so he would do the same with his other women, treating them with great care and delicacy.

Mu Shuiruo's shyness increased and she blushed completely while being bathed by Ling Tian as she was very tired. Although she did not want her man to be bothered with it, Mu Shuiruo still felt a joy and sweetness at this.

Ling Tian moved his hand to her lower part and began to relieve Mu Shuiruo's pain. Mu Shuiruo's heart beat fiercely with shyness when she felt Ling Tian's hand near her special place.

After he had finished bathing her, Ling Tian remained lovingly hugging Mu Shuiruo while they were inside the wooden tub. Both were so happy and content to have finally moved forward in their love towards the end, both becoming one completely.

Mu Shuiruo felt that there could not be a happier moment than having shared her life with her own beloved husband.

"We have to hurry, the others may arrive at any moment." Ling Tian was reluctant, but he took Mu Shuiruo gently as they were leaving. Mu Shuiruo wanted to freeze this moment forever and enjoy Ling Tian's company deeply, but the others would arrive at any moment.

Mu Shuiruo cheerfully took the initiative to dress Ling Tian up a bit and clumsily, as it was the first time she had done this. Ling Tian also helped her to dress up a bit and even arrange her hair gorgeously.

"Wow! It looks beautiful." Mu Shuiruo looked at herself in the mirror and exclaimed in surprise as she saw how her beloved man had styled her hair: "Husband, how can you easily fix the hair? Even Yinyin's hair is beautifully styled by you."

Mu Shuiruo left her shyness and began to be more open with Ling Tian after what happened last night, but Ling Tian knew that his woman's shyness would still be present, only to a lesser degree.

"Hehe, because I have raised small children and there would certainly be small girls who would need my help. I would dress them properly, feed them, and even style and arrange their hair every day." Ling Tian explained with a smile as he reminded his little female disciples that they were like daughters to him.

"Have you really been taking care of several children?" Mu Shuiruo asked curiously.

"Mhm." Ling Tian nodded complacently and said, "In the future you will meet them. They are very good children, especially those girls who always wanted to follow me everywhere like Yinyin, hehe." He smiled tenderly as he remembered those two girls who used to cling to him all the time.

"Ehm." Mu Shuiruo smiled in response. She was going to be with Ling Tian forever, so she wanted to know everything about her beloved husband.

Ling Tian was amazed at the beauty of the woman that he had. Her expression was so happy that it seemed that Mu Shuiruo had received the most wonderful thing in the world and, along with her shining aura, she seemed to shine like a powerful sun, radiating rays of joy and extreme happiness to whoever saw her now. Her holiness, purity, tenderness and even her appearance could really only be from the heavens.

And now she was his woman too, his wife for life.

Mu Shuiruo looked like a beautiful young housewife, with evident and deep joy in her eyes. Ling Tian had also seen this same expression in Yun Mengxin after they had completed their love.

Ling Tian took Mu Shuiruo's hand and affectionately intertwined his fingers with hers, officially becoming a true loving couple having consummated their love completely.

Ling Tian wanted to spoil Mu Shuiruo, so he would prepare breakfast for her.

Mu Shuiruo watched Ling Tian with a happy, loving smile that seemed as if it would never disappear from her face for any reason. The ring he had given her never took it off, always keeping it with herself.

Ling Tian had a feeling that everyone would arrive and ask to taste his food, so without hesitation he began to prepare huge quantities of food. He didn't lose anything by doing it anyway.

59