Chapter 215 (Vol 2) – Mu Shuiruo Radiant
3.1k 2 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master!"

A happy and excited shout was heard as soon as Ling Tian and Mu Shuiruo heard the door open.

Lan Yin rushed in like a gale and went straight to Ling Tian, hugging him tightly with a bright smile.

"Yinyin, my dear." Ling Tian lifted her in his arms as he tenderly kissed her soft cheek.

Lan Yin laughed happily while hugging her Master tightly.

Mu Shuiruo smiled with joy at the sight of Lan Yin too.

"Hahaha, I knew brother Tian would prepare us for breakfast." Tang Jingtian entered and spoke smiling when he saw the table full of delicious dishes.

"Sister, brother." Mu Shen entered and greeted Mu Shuiruo and Ling Tian.

"It seems that little Tian can really prepare delicious meals. Just the exquisite smell makes me want to eat, hehe." Tang Zhi covered her mouth as she let out a little chuckle when she saw the amount of food on the table.

"Good morning~" Tang Wanying entered and greeted Ling Tian and Mu Shuiruo. She kissed Ling Tian on the cheek and hugged Mu Shuiruo.

Tang Wei, Tang Nu and Tang Nan entered later and greeted each other in the same way.

"Big sister you look so beautiful!" Lan Yin exclaimed in surprise and cheerfulness when she looked at Mu Shuiruo properly, realizing that she looked much prettier than before.

Everyone looked at Mu Shuiruo and really thought she looked much more beautiful than the day before. She radiated a beautiful and joyful aura, which made her beauty much more prominent.

Tang Zhi watched her for several seconds before smiling happily. As a adult woman she knew what had happened to her and, judging by Mu Shuiruo's obvious closeness to Ling Tian, she was completely sure.

"Little Shuiruo, it seems that something wonderful happened to you that you even wear a gorgeous ring." Tang Zhi looked at the ring on her hand. She had seen more or less the same kind of precious ring in Yun Mengxin, so she was sure that Ling Tian was the one who gave it to the two of them.

Mu Shuiruo blushed deeply as she listened to what Tang Zhi said, further enhancing her holy, ethereal beauty. She could not help but remember her special moment with Ling Tian.

Tang Wanying's cheeks were slightly flushed when she realized what her mother had said and also when she saw the joy evident in Mu Shuiruo's eyes.

Her heart began to beat wildly at the sight of Ling Tian and even more so, when he turned to see her also with that slightly mischievous smile.

Long Yuyin arrived at once, with her father and her uncle. Everyone greeted each other warmly.

Zhang Xinya came behind the Long family. With her were her mother, father, grandfather and the other elders of the family.

Yun Mengxin also arrived quickly. Her father, grandfather and an elder were with her.

Yun Mengxin's look at Ling Tian was full of embarrassing feelings, longing and love, as she too knew what Ling Tian had done with Mu Shuiruo...

Everyone greeted each other happily as if they were one big family, leaving Ling Tian a little puzzled about this.

Ling Tian tilted his head in confusion when he noticed that each family was carrying several suitcases, especially Zhang Xinya, Long Yuyin and Tang Wanying. Ling Tian even felt that Yun Mengxin should have brought things with her, too, but obviously in her space ring.

He thought they were bringing their clothes to change, since he told them yesterday to bring some clothes to change, because of the removal of black impurities from the body when cultivating, so he didn't say anything when he saw all this.

Everyone also noticed the radiant change and appearance in Mu Shuiruo, especially the women. They knew what had happened to her after thinking deeply about it.

Everyone began to eat a quiet breakfast. Oddly enough, all of them did not eat breakfast at home, because they were not very hungry and decided to come to Mu's house instead.

"This is really delicious, little Tian." Tang Zhi praised Ling Tian's wonderful food. Everyone agreed on this.

Quickly, everyone ferociously devoured the food, feeling satisfied at the end.

After that, everyone gathered in the courtyard and began to cultivate, rotating the Chi spirit in their meridians.

"Yinyin, the immortal crystal will be finished today, so it will allow you to go through the Seventh Stage, okay?" Ling Tian said to Lan Yin

"En!" Lan Yin nodded happily and began to cultivate, with the immortal crystal in her hands.

The day passed quickly, with no one able to break a stage or enter the First Stage of Chi Gathering except Lan Yin. He was not really making them cultivate but he was making them learn well and correctly to perform the cycles on their meridians slowly. If Ling Tian had allowed them to cultivate deeply to break the barrier, Tang Wanying and Zhang Xinya would have entered the First Stage of Chi Gathering the day before.

Ling Tian first wanted to be sure that they would have no problem cultivating, before he gave them the spiritual crystals to rapidly increase their cultivation. His goal was also to encourage them to be patient in their cultivation.

Bang!

"You extend your leg too much when you attack like this! Don't ever do that!"

"Reduce the range!"

Blow!

Bang!

"Spread your weight well on both feet!"

"Keep your center of gravity steady!"

Blow!

Ling Tian and Long Yuyin were training each other, with Ling Tian giving advice on improving her fighting skills. From the first day Long Yuyin came to Mu House to train, Ling Tian trained her every day and gave her advice at her request.

"Haah. I really don't know how Sister Yuyin can hold out for so long."

"Haha, it's not just that, remember her feeling for Ling Tian! Even Sister Yuyin also improves and learns quickly with Ling Tian, in fact we all learn quickly. It seems that Brother Tian is like a person who has been fighting for thousands of years to have such vast experience in fighting."

Mu Shen and Tang Jingtian commented with each other as they watched Ling Tian and Long Yuyin train. They could not keep up with the training and were somewhat tired, unlike Long Yuyin who seemed to have more energy over time.

Ling Tian was amazed at Long Yuyin's fighting ability, as well as the power that she was now showing.

Long Yuyin's cultivation was in the Second Stage of Chi Gathering, but her real power was between the Third and Fourth Stages of Chi Gathering, mostly in the Fourth Stage.

Ling Tian was sure that Long Yuyin would be the cultivator who could jump over the ranks and fight opponents with realms higher than her own at that time.

Long Yuyin always listened to Ling Tian's advice, putting it into practice as she continued to train and watched Ling Tian more fervently.

Lan Yin continued to swing her sword in the air, following the movement patterns that Ling Tian taught her. Her cultivation was already consolidated in the Seventh Stage of Chi Gathering.

The others continued to cultivate, beginning to feel weakly a barrier as they performed their cycles, especially Zhang Xinya and Tang Wanying, because of their Spirit Roots.

Tang Zhi's body had been completely healed, just as Zhang Ruoyan's soul had also been greatly strengthened. Now both women were trying to correctly understand the energy cycles in their meridians.

Yun Mengxin would be very close to attacking and entering into the Foundation Establishment state.

Ling Tian was still in the Peak Stage of the Foundation Establishment. His cultivation did not increase after what happened with Mu Shuiruo, unlike the time with Yun Mengxin. Not that he cares anyway because he didn't get involved with Mu Shuiruo just to remove the Heavenly Seal and increase his cultivation.

The night would soon begin to come and everyone began by going to their respective homes.

Ling Tian always kept it clear to them that the cultivation would not be quick, but if they did well, he would give them the way to quickly increase their cultivation once they understood very well how to cultivate.

"Young Ling, will you go today to see the arrangement you mentioned earlier?" Long Hong asked Ling Tian.

"Mmm, I think yes. Then wait for me for a second, I will go with you." Ling Tian replied right away.

"I will come back later..." Ling Tian warned Yun Mengxin and Mu Shuiruo, who were nearby, that he would be checking the teleportation circle.

Long Yuyin, Zhang Xinya and Tang Wanying immediately approached as well.

Ling Tian noticed a few things but didn't want to ask. He thought of something ridiculous but said nothing.

"Mn, we will wait for you." Yun Mengxin nodded softly.

Ling Tian said goodbye to them, feeling strange to see them at that moment.

He put that aside and went with Long Yuyin, Long Cheng and Long Hong to the Mansion of the Lord of the City.

Ling Tian hoped it would be a tele-transportation arrangement. Although he didn't know how there could be one inside Star City, he didn't care. With that, he would have more chance of returning to the Immortal World.

54