Chapter 287 (Vol 2) – Commotion at the Tournament (8)
2.1k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Instantly, the fury inside the young man exploded and instantly threw his fist into Ling Tian's face.

Ling Tian disappeared from his position, causing the young man to fail to strike with his fist.

Instantly, Ling Tian appeared behind his back as he let out a sigh.

"You should know your own capabilities and limits." Ling Tian spoke weakly and then, with his foot, he kicked his lower back, causing him to stumble and fall completely to the ground, rolling a few feet.

The men around him opened their eyes with shock at this event, so that the insult and fury grew more in them and finally they all rushed toward him.

"No!"

Shan Qingwu cried out in concern as she saw that all the men finally rushed towards Ling Tian, while the other people in the stadium looked on with their quick breaths, watching intently the misfortune that was about to happen.

"Damn you!"

"You're just worthless!"

"You don't deserve our Goddesses!"

"Let's see who can save you now!"

"Hit him hard until his mother doesn't recognize him!"

Angry, furious shouts filled the huge stadium as the men rushed towards Ling Tian.

Quickly, the five men closest to him pounced on him, throwing their fists and legs to hit him.

Ling Tian moved quietly through the crowd, quietly dodging all the attacks that were coming at him.

"Argh!"

"Ah!"

"Shit!"

"Get out of my way!"

"Hit him!"

"What are you doing?!"

Everyone began to complain when the blows of others fell on themselves, not being able to hit the real target.

Ling Tian smiled mockingly at this while continuing to easily dodge all the blows.

Quickly, the number of men were piling up on the platform, with most of the men who had not been up there before and had stayed around the arena, finally coming up, wanting to participate as well.

However, the same number of men who were going up was the same number who were beginning to roll around on the ground because of the pain in their bodies from the punches and kicks received from the others who were still failing.

The people in the stands throughout the stadium had their eyes wide open with shock, their jaws almost touching the ground as they witnessed the supposedly arrogant prince continue to move calmly amidst the wave of blows, easily dodging any attack that came his way while the other men beat each other every time they failed.

It even seemed as if he was walking peacefully, as if he was enjoying a stroll!

Until now, no one had noticed that even the Lord of the City or the high commands of the Star City had said a word, as if they really did not care about this matter.

Ling Tian yawned as he continued to dodge, making some who saw him much more angry.

Why did he have to do all this?

Ling Tian wondered as he calmly moved his body. He criticized himself, feeling as if he were a child wanting to show off his strength to others, being able to put an end to it from the beginning just by using his aura and covering the whole stadium.

However, somewhere inside him, he felt great while the arrogance and contempt of seeing all these guys who thought they had a chance with his women wanted to hit him with their weak strength.

Who wouldn't be upset and angry with those men who want to take away one's woman?

One could not help but feel pleased to despise and look down on those men who have tried to belittle you from the beginning, returning the same feeling to them.

It seems that he would have to do something else to engrave deep in everyone's minds that they must never bother his women again, either through respect or fear...

Wanting to put an end to this, Ling Tian moved slightly faster, starting to hit with some force the more than 100 young men who were still trying to hit him.

"Argh!"

"Damn it!"

The men were tripping over each other when Ling Tian hit them, resulting in them hitting each other more hard as they continued to trip over each other because of the men curling up on the floor clutching their stomachs or other parts because of the pain.

Dozens of young men were now lying on the ground around the entire platform, breathing heavily and groaning as they writhed in pain.

Finally, after a few seconds, the only person left standing on the platform was now Ling Tian, who was breathing calmly as he vaguely saw all the men on the ground.

The people watching could not really believe what they were witnessing at this moment, feeling that they were dreaming.

The eyes of all the women seemed to shine brightly, almost as if they were stars or suns wanting to explode with adoration and love. Their eyes did not want to leave Ling Tian for a second while they felt their hearts beating deeply. The feeling of contempt they once had for him had disappeared, while now only love and adoration existed in their hearts.

Even his clothes did not seem to have received any scratches, as he had said before!

Shan Qingwu looked astonished at the young man she wanted to help too, feeling as if all this were a dream.

How could he easily deal with the whole horde of attacks coming from any direction?

Her heart was beating fast the longer she watched him, losing herself in the attraction he was manifesting at this moment.

Ling Tian walked towards the leader who had started it all, stopping in front of his gasping body on the ground.

Yawn

He yawned as he stretched his body lazily.

"Now do you understand? You are really weak and you can never win against me... mmm, now that you are all in such a state, doesn't that mean you are the ones who are really worthless~?"

Ling Tian laughed sarcastically, making people start to come out of their stupefaction.

Slowly, the men tried to get up again.

However, although most of them still showed fierce and angry eyes, they also began to show fear and shame at having been so defeated in front of the whole city.

Ling Tian beat them all without even breaking a sweat or getting a hit from them!

"How could you have won?! You're not even a martial artist! You have no power at all! It must be just luck that you won!"

The young leader shouted furiously, trying to avoid showing shame and fear as he tried to rejoin and stand up again.

They couldn't even feel any of his power while they were fighting!

How could he have beaten them all without any power?

This was clearly good luck that he was able to come out unscathed from all that happened!

The guy again threw himself at him, but this time, Ling Tian caught his fist easily.

"Argh!!!"

He groaned painfully when he felt the bones in his hand being crushed in a way that could not shake Ling Tian's grip.

His pride as a powerful young man and one of the leaders of the younger generation was destroyed at this moment when his eyes began to shed tears of pain.

The others finally stopped, immediately hesitating to attack again the young man they had previously despised.

The sound of bones being crushed made everyone feel a chill running through their bodies, stopping their legs from taking another step while only hearing the painful groans of their leader.

Only a few men advanced slowly but still hesitantly toward Ling Tian, perhaps wanting to help their friend who was still suffering.

Ling Tian was finally upset when he saw that they still wanted to 'fight' despite what had happened; they seemed like those pesky enemies who cannot admit defeat because of their pride.

Releasing the guy's hand, Ling Tian gave a faint glance with obvious indifference to the whole stadium and said, "Just because I'm not a martial artist doesn't mean I don't have strength like all of you..." He sneered as he began to release some of his power.

Immediately, a powerful and weighty aura spread throughout the stadium.

51