Chapter 389 (Vol 2) – Endless Crisis (2)
1.6k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* Lightning!!! *

* Rumble! *

The last bolts of lightning struck Qing Sha, who finally opened her eyes in surprise and quickly changed her half-torn clothes due to the breakthrough.

"Sis Shasha, you made it!" Lan Yin approached with a smile, though anyone could notice a slight trace of sadness in her beautiful eyes.

"Enm." Qing Sha nodded likewise and then said, "I wish Master was here." She tried to avoid showing a sad expression, but in the end she couldn't.

"Your Master will be fine, so we should strive hard and not give up on cultivating. That way he will be proud and happy with you." Tang Wanying patted Qing Sha and Lan Yin's head, wanting to comfort and encourage them.

""EN!""

Both girls nodded without hesitation, changing their sad expressions, hoping that Ling Tian would be fine and, above all, promising each other that they would not let him down.

"Sis!" A call attracted the girls' attention and they turned to look.

Long Yuyin approached and exclaimed, "The demonic beasts are piling up more and more!" She threw one of her daggers and killed dozens of demonic beasts in a row that had conglomerated.

* CRACK!!! *

Spatial cracks opened up at each location, allowing numerous hordes to form instantly.

* GRRR!!! *

"Everyone stand back, that's an order!" Long Yuyin shouted to the nearby martial artists, causing them to return to the city.

* Swoosh! *

Quickly, an elegant figure appeared nearby and likewise, slaughtered large amounts of demonic beasts in an instant.

It was Shan Qingwu.

Thanks to the fact that the women had reached a high level of cultivation, they could cover the entire city within seconds, quickly reaching the ends with ease.

"Senior Sister Mengxin is regaining her strength, so she told me that we should hold on for a bit until she's done." Shan Qingwu approached and quickly reported.

The girls nodded and watched the numerous demon horde.

"Shasha, you've already stabilized your cultivation a bit. Now try to comprehend your strength carefully, don't be overconfident, even if they are weaker than you." Tang Wanying said.

Qing Sha nodded seriously. She knew that she could be stronger if she comprehended her strength while stabilizing her own cultivation.

The demonic beasts were piling up more and more, forming large herds and heading towards the city.

Tang Zhi and Zhang Ruoyan arrived at once, having defended their places and wiped out their respective hordes.

Long Cheng, Zhang Chao, Yun Dong and Tang Wei gathered as well, having ordered everyone to move into the city and take cover. The strength levels of the hordes were already beyond their capabilities.

The martial artists stood on the city walls, watching in terror as unimaginable numbers of demonic beasts gathered in mere seconds.

Long Yuyin returned after having circled the entire city and exclaimed, "All the demonic beasts are gathering on this side! Elsewhere I found none nearby, not even any spatial cracks!"

"That's good! As long as they appear on this side, we'll just have to focus here and we can more easily repel this siege." Tang Wanying sighed with some weariness, "Hopefully this is the last horde and we can rest for a while before we continue."

These days had been endless and the demonic beasts kept coming relentlessly, wanting to get closer to the city but would end up unsuccessful thanks to the women's shooting.

Now that it seemed that all the demonic beasts were focusing on one side, the women became more animated, all for the sake of getting a little rest without any trouble.

Sometimes many demonic beasts in the Nascent Soul Stage would appear and they would have to fight more often, defending each side of Star City.

The horde grew larger and larger over time, swarming and even killing each other the more they gathered.

Tang Wanying, Long Yuyin, Qing Sha, Shan Qingwu and Lan Yin quickly began to fight the demonic horde, trying to reduce the numbers.

Shining swords, huge arrows, flying daggers and even swords that seemed to be made of lightning destroyed large numbers of demonic beasts in a single strike!

Both Lan Yin and Qing Sha executed the 99 Heavenly Swords technique.

Lan Yin's Heavenly Swords were so sharp and even seemed to be made of wind when they moved, and not only that, the swords were so fast that no beast could dodge them! It was as if they were combined with the sky and wind, being able to easily slay every creature.

Qing Sha's Heavenly Swords, unlike Lan Yin, gave off lights with every creation, small lightning bolts appearing on each sword and then fiercely exploding every time it attacked some demonic beast, exploding and slaying those in the surroundings.

Long Yuyin's daggers easily pierced through dozens of demonic beasts in one move, killing quickly.

Tang Wanying's arrows prevented many demonic beasts from leaving the place and surrounding the city, allowing everyone to focus on this place.

Shan Qingwu personally took care of groups of demonic beasts, with her sword technique cutting down one beast and at the same time killing more than 10 of them.

Soon, Chu Feng, Tang Jingtian and Mu Shen arrived and joined the battle, finishing the endless demonic horde faster.

* CRACK!!! *

* GROAR!!! *

A fierce roar was heard and immediately an overwhelming pressure covered the entire place.

"This is...!"

"So powerful!"

Mu Shen, Chu Feng and Tang Jingtian gritted their teeth as they found themselves helpless against the overwhelming pressure.

Powerful demonic beast!

The women also felt some pressure as they sensed the aura of a giant demonic beast that had just emerged from a large spatial crack.

"Will it be at the Separation and Reunion realm?!" Tang Wanying stepped back, freeing herself from the overwhelming pressure.

Long Yuyin also retreated, as did Lan Yin, Qing Sha and Shan Qingwu.

The demonic beast in the form of a giant panther, roared fiercely, attracting overwhelming and powerful pressure to the place. Its size was gigantic, standing over 10 meters tall.

This aura coming from the demon panther even killed hundreds of weak demon beasts nearby, helping to further reduce the siege.

Long Yuyin and Tang Wanying tried to counter the powerful aura with their own. Yun Mengxin had advised them a few things and now they were trying to understand the fundamentals for their own Potentials before entering into the Separation and Reunion realm.

Lan Yin and Qing Sha summoned dozens of heavenly swords before sending them towards the demonic panther. Shan Qingwu would likewise take the opportunity to create multiple sword illusions before attacking the demonic beast.

* GROAR!!! *

Nevertheless, the demonic panther roared even louder and manifested a powerful pressure, easily surpassing the women's strength and countering their efforts.

This powerful pressure completely covered the Star City, filling the people with fear and terror!

The ground rumbled with every footstep the demonic panther took.

"Let's go!" Long Yuyin shouted and quickly appeared at the panther's side, her Daggers at the ready as she slashed towards it.

Shan Qingwu followed behind Long Yuyin and made several retorts with her sword, slashing towards one of the demonic panther's legs as several blades were generating along the path her sword wielded.

Tang Wanying positioned her bow and released multiple arrows of power, heading towards different parts of the monster's body.

Qing Shan and Lan Yin summoned even more of their heavenly swords and directed them towards the panther, leaving it no movement to dodge.

The powerful auras of the women managed to restrain the demonic panther a bit, but this only made it even more enraged as a powerful force emanated from it and it roared, breaking every aura that kept it imprisoned!

The girls coughed up some blood, feeling like their innermost organs were injured just from the horrible force they received.

* BOOM!!! *

However, at this moment, a powerful pressure and force struck against the demonic panther's aura! Causing it to stop almost instantly!

An elegant, beautiful and perfect figure appeared in the air, exuding a coldness as a powerful aura came out of her. The atmosphere even began to gradually feel cold, as if heralding winter.

Yun Mengxin appeared, holding her spirit sword as she expelled her aura to stop this ferocious demonic beast.

28