Chapter 391 (Vol 2) – Killing a Demonic Beast in the Separation & Reunion Realm
1.7k 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A powerful wall of energy appeared in the path of the giant whirlpools, stopping them completely!

Instantly, two figures flickered as they quickly appeared nearby.

Zhang Xinya and Mu Shuiruo!

The little white fox was also on Mu Shuiruo's shoulder, while she held the Map in her hands and poured her power into it.

The arrival of these women had relieved the others, gaining more confidence in being able to face the demonic panther due to the fact that more strength and power would be added.

The women were surprised to see the two, but then they realized that Ling Tian had been left alone!

"Sisters!" Tang Wanying exclaimed anxiously and worriedly, "No one was left with him?!"

They all knew she was referring to Ling Tian.

"Don't worry!" Zhang Xinya quickly replied and said, "The world spirit made the tree grow and hid him, that way he wouldn't be found!" Mu Shuiruo beside her nodded as well.

"Let's finish this more quickly then!" Long Yuyin appeared nearby while breathing heavily.

Although Ling Tian might be fine, no one wanted to leave him alone, so they needed to finish this and get back to him.

* GROARRR!!! *

The roar of the demonic panther didn't give them a chance to converse further as a powerful aura enveloped the entire place.

"Potential?!" Zhang Xinya exclaimed in surprise. She knew at once that this demonic beast was at the Separation and Reunion realm.

Everyone was certain of the cultivation level. If it was a demonic beast at the Great Ascension realm, its Domain would be enough to kill everyone with ease.

But this demonic beast was barely at the Separation and Reunion realm, and it didn't seem to have such a high force, as they could counter the Potential of such a creature.

Training with Ling Tian under his Domain had given them an idea, plus the Domain clearly was a far superior force to a Potential.

"We need to end this fast! I have a feeling something bigger might be coming!" Yun Mengxin shouted, letting them all know. Although she didn't know why she felt something like that, Yun Mengxin thought it was like the intuition Ling Tian had, something that was warning her in advance.

Besides, they had all felt a strange but powerful energy a few moments ago, even stronger than the demonic panther in front of them!

Yun Mengxin's figure flickered in the air, moving at an incredible speed as a dozen glowing swords originated behind her, as well as arrows that flashed in the distance before appearing nearby in a second.

Zhang Xinya and Long Yuyin, with their respective weapons, headed towards the demonic panther's sides, while Yun Mengxin attracted her attention by appearing in front of it and swinging her sword.

* SLASH!!! *

* BOOM!!! *

* CRACK!!! *

* PROOSH!!! *

The demonic panther was about to expel its own Potential when Yun Mengxin had released her own aura combined with the attribute of her own special physique: ice.

A gust of cold wind held back the demonic panther for a few seconds, enough time for the swords and arrows to strike it while the slashes and tears by Zhang Xinya and Long Yuyin damaged its body.

Lan Yin's heavenly swords pierced the demon panther's skin, leaving holes and perforations in various parts of its body. Qing Sha's heavenly swords carried fierce destructive power almost at the same level of power as Lan Yin, exploding in the demonic beast's body once they hit.

Tang Wanying shot five arrows made of her power consecutively, adding even more wounds on the demonic panther.

The demonic beast waved its long tail in Long Yuyin's direction, not giving her time to retreat far enough.

* BANG!!! *

A wall of power had appeared between Long Yuyin and the demon panther's tail!

Mu Shuiruo reacted in time and covered Long Yuyin when she saw that it would not give her time to dodge. Long Yuyin seized the moment and moved quickly, pouring her power over the blades in her hands and crossing them before attacking the tail and tearing everything in her way.

* KRRRGGGGGG!!! *

A roar spread throughout the place as the demonic panther lost its tail as it was slashed by Long Yuyin!

Long Yuyin snorted with a grin before throwing one of her Daggers towards the demonic panther's body, taking advantage of its confusion.

Zhang Xinya swung her Spear as streams of fire covered the tip before slashing towards the demonic panther, cutting and piercing with ease thanks to the purity of the fire as it pierced through the tough skin of this creature. Her hands would turn and swing the mighty spear with ease as it cut through everything in its path, making the demonic beast bleed.

The demonic panther roared even more crazily, expanding a Potential even more powerful than before as it felt the pain and loss of mobility in its body.

A powerful Potential formed, suppressing the women with ease and stopping their movements!

The demonic panther seemed to expel much more force than before!

The girls felt shackles restraining them, feeling that they couldn't move much unless they made a greater effort.

The main one affected was Yun Mengxin, who had attracted the demonic beast's attention.

"This is a true Potential?" Yun Mengxin muttered heavily, holding her sword tightly as she tried to break the aura that bound her.

If this was a true Potential, then how would it be a true Domain?!

Perhaps Ling Tian could form a more powerful Domain, but according to him, in his current condition, he would not be able to show the true purity of his own Domain, so he lacked in force and power, but it was still enough to still be superior to a Potential.

The pressure emanated by the demonic panther was undoubtedly powerful, completely stopping everyone's movements.

Zhang Xinya and Long Yuyin gritted their teeth, trying to break through this pressure restricting them, gradually managing to move by using all their strength.

The aura emitted from Mu Shuiruo's treasure collided with the demon panther's Potential, leaving a slight gap and easing the pressure on the women a little.

However, the demonic panther went berserk and expelled much more force in the direction of Yun Mengxin, giving her a much more powerful pressure before advancing towards her and revealing its huge fangs.

But Yun Mengxin did not give up.

Focusing all her power on one point, Yun Mengxin found the weak point of this pressure and mobilized her power, greatly reducing the imprisonment before the demonic panther got to her.

At once, she managed to wave her sword, releasing a slash with her power as waves of freezing restrained the demonic beast.

Space seemed to turn white, with small frosts of snow covering the place as the demonic Panther began to slow down due to the freezing imposed on it.

This time, an ancient and powerful aura imprisoned the demonic beast as Mu Shuiruo used her treasure: the Map of the Heavens, Earth, Mountains and Rivers. The demonic panther could not escape this time and received countless attacks.

A sword essence shot out from Yun Mengxin's spirit sword towards the demonic panther's head. Zhang Xinya slashed in the direction where several major wounds were located while Long Yuyin slashed one of the hind legs.

Swords flashed and arrows pierced, with Qing Sha and Lan Yin endlessly summoning swords made of their Cultivation Essences as did Tang Wanying.

Energy swords slashed and pierced, a Spear pierced through every obstacle while Daggers tore through everything in its path. The ground rumbled at the charge of power.

Noting that the demonic beast was still resisting, Shan Qingwu finally did not hesitate and approached towards the panther, enduring the unimaginable pressure that prevented her from getting closer. When she was several meters close, she clenched her teeth tightly and executed her sword technique, replicating several swords and directing them towards the demonic panther, cutting off a large part of a foreleg.

The other women used every last bit of strength to finish this off quickly.

* SLASH!!! *

A sword pierced the demon panther's huge head while the other attacks hit the entire body!

Finally, the huge body of the demon panther fell lifelessly to the ground!

Everyone's breaths were heaving, trying to catch their breath after expending a lot of energy in this fight.

Yun Mengxin was the first to catch her breath as she frowned slightly.

Zhang Xinya took out the bottles of medicinal and spirit pills that Mu Shuiruo had given her earlier and handed them out to the others.

The girls took the pills to recover their spent energies quickly before another likely horde or powerful demonic beast appeared.

Those on the city walls were stunned as they watched this terrible battle. What overwhelming power they had witnessed!

Everyone was stunned and were about to comment when they noticed the clouds in the sky darkening, with lightning appearing overhead.

"Is someone breaking through?" Tang Wanying opened her eyes in surprise and expanded her spirit sense. All the other women were surprised at this as well.

"Sis Mengxin?" Mu Shuiruo murmured when she noticed Yun Mengxin before everyone else. The others noticed and looked in her direction.

Yun Mengxin had moved a bit away from them and sat cross-legged, taking some pills to recover a bit before divine damnation.

Yun Mengxin was going to have her divine damnation so quickly?

That meant... she was about to enter the Separation and Reunion realm!

Everyone was astonished due to Yun Mengxin's cultivation speed when they saw a wave of 9 lightning bolts fall from the sky, heading towards Yun Mengxin.

31