Chapter 392 (Vol 2) – Great Progress & Shock
1.8k 4 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The last wave of lightning struck Yun Mengxin.

* Boom!!! *

This time, Yun Mengxin's eyes widened as she expelled her Cultivation Essence and Spiritual Energy, combining them at the same time and forming a powerful and incredible force, spreading all over the place.

This was a powerful pressure!

Yun Mengxin managed to condense her own Potential?!

The girls watched Yun Mengxin in awe, sensing the powerful aura emanating from her body.

"This is the Potential...?" Yun Mengxin looked at her body in astonishment, feeling the powerful force she could expel.

In order to form Potential, one would have to enter the Separation and Reunion Stage and then combine both their Spiritual Energy and Cultivation Essence. With good attainment, one would be able to form their own Potential by understanding and handling the combined force well, being able to suppress cultivators below this realm.

However, at this level, cultivators would also have the main problem with deviations in their Cultivation Essences and the Spiritual Energy in their Consciousness Seas, as these naturally start to move and synchronize separately, so a deviation from them, could be of great consequences from being stuck forever at this level, losing cultivation and even dying from poor technique execution.

But now, Yun Mengxin had managed to create her own Potential by barely entering this realm!

This meant that she had complete control in her Cultivation Essence and Spiritual Energy!

"This feeling feels a little familiar..." Yun Mengxin muttered somewhat surprised, feeling the changes in her body.

An isolation barrier around her had been around for a while, so she quickly changed her somewhat destroyed attire by divine damnation and wore new robes, enhancing her elegant and noble beauty now even more with the increase in her power.

Because she broke through the barrier quickly in the midst of her divine damnation, Yun Mengxin managed to stabilize her cultivation in even absorbed the lightning force, increasing her own strength!

When Yun Mengxin turned around to return to the others, she blinked a little in surprise as she noticed the changes in each of the girls.

The air swirled around the place, bringing in large amounts of spirit Chi.

The change in space was first by Lan Yin, breaking through the barrier and entering the Late Stage of Body Condensation realm.

Followed by her were Long Yuyin, Zhang Xinya, Tang Wanying and even Mu Shuiruo in succession, feeling the increase of power as they felt the liberation of their bodies when a greater force of power filled their meridians and Dantian. Likewise, they all increased their levels to the Late Stage of Body Condensation as did Lan Yin.

This occurrence of breaking through and increasing cultivation was so fast that no doubt everyone came to the conclusion that it was due to the effort in slaying the demon panther.

Their cultivation levels increased rapidly, even more so when they made all the effort and broke through their limits, being able to break through the barrier to the next stage and become stronger and stronger. Undoubtedly this also meant that their cultivation aptitudes were astounding.

As if it was a gift from heaven, another disturbance in the air appeared, attracting everyone's attention.

This time, it was Qing Sha's turn to be a little surprised as she closed her eyes, sensing the opportunity to more likely break through the barrier in her meridians. She quickly broke through the barrier and felt the flow of a much more powerful energy fill her entire body, becoming much stronger.

Nascent Soul Late Stage!

Qing Sha just needed a little more time and effort to be able to enter the next realm!

* Lightning!!! *

The sky darkened, clouds gathered and lightning flashed across them, with the grounds rumbling slightly.

"Couldn't miss her..." Yun Mengxin smiled slightly at the sight of Shan Qingwu, who was surprised and quickly distanced herself from the place, settling a little far away.

Shan Qingwu would have the opportunity to enter the next realm!

The sky shook as a wave of 9 thunderbolts struck, rushing towards Shan Qingwu.

This was Shan Qingwu's second divine damnation, so now there was no trace of fear but only courage and bravery, forcefully receiving the lightning bolts to temper her body and blood.

* BANG!!! *

The 9 lightning bolts fell in succession, striking Shan Qingwu's beautiful body as she tried to focus the power on her meridians and break the barrier for the Body Condensation realm.

* Lightning!!! *

After a while, another wave of 9 slightly larger lightning bolts struck down once again, heading towards Shan Qingwu.

Shan Qingwu concentrated all her power on breaking through the barrier to become stronger as she felt each bolt of lightning strike her body fiercely.

* Lightning!!! *

Another wave of 9 lightning bolts fell from the sky again after a while, striking Shan Qingwu as she concentrated.

"This is the third wave." Tang Wanying finished stabilizing her cultivation a bit and looked intently at Shan Qingwu, hoping for her early success, "Another 6 more waves to go, but I feel that she will quickly manage to increase her power before."

* Lightning!!! *

The girls grouped together and glared at Shan Qingwu's promotion, watching as another wave of divine damnation hit her. The guards and martial artists watched in horror and fear at this event from afar, wondering if it was a punishment from the heavens or something worse.

"Since we have been fighting the hordes we have improved a lot." Long Yuyin said, "Furthermore, our cultivation speeds have also increased, allowing us to increase our strength by leaps and bounds."

"It is because of the gathering formation that is attracting the energy of the universe." Yun Mengxin replied, "I believe that this world for now is almost comparable to the Cultivation Worlds, with great energies filling the entire place and allowing us to rapidly increase our cultivation. As this world is growing due to the energy of the universe, at the same time we are seizing the essence of the rich pure energy that the world brings us after collecting it."

With the formation done by Ling Tian, the speed of cultivation in both time and accumulation was beyond normal, allowing to increase cultivation in such a short time when the normal should be much more.

* Lightning!!! *

The fifth wave of divine damnation fell, successively striking Shan Qingwu.

Shan Qingwu's aura was getting more and more altered, fiercely hitting the barrier and trying to succeed.

* Lightning!!! *

Another 9 bolts of lightning struck. The lightning bolts were getting bigger and stronger than the previous ones, giving Shan Qingwu trouble before she could break through.

The power in her meridians was running crazily, trying to impact the barrier so she could enter a new level.

* Lightning!!! *

* Breakthrough!!! *

This time, when 9 lightning bolts struck, Shan Qingwu broke through the barrier in her meridians and her body was filled with more powerful energy.

Body Condensation Realm!

Shan Qingwu's aura spread out, demonstrating the great increase in strength and power to everyone as the energy ran wildly and unhindered in her meridians and filled her Dantian.

The women smiled in satisfaction at the success of Shan Qingwu's promotion, knowing that this woman would also be an important companion to them.

* Lightning!!! *

* Lightning!!! *

At once, the remaining two waves of lightning fell from the sky and struck Shan Qingwu, but this time, she absorbed the power of the lightning to regain her power and even managed to increase it, feeling that now these lightning bolts no longer hurt her much due to her increased cultivation.

Shan Qingwu stood up some time after her divine damnation had concluded, changing into new clothes and returning to the others who congratulated her once she approached.

"We have to go back." Zhang Xinya said once Shan Qingwu approached. She brought up the matter of Ling Tian. No one felt safe to leave him alone.

"We have checked several kilometers around the entire city and have not found any demonic beasts." Tang Jingtian said once he approached with Mu Shen and Chu Feng.

Mu Shen affirmed at once and said, "I think we have gained one or two days of quiet to rest before another demon horde appears. You can go to take care of Brother Tian, we will supervise the city."

Everyone listened and knew that they had gained a lapse of time to rest. Previously, the demonic hordes would appear and attack days in a row and this was the third time they wiped out all the demonic hordes until there were none left, so they had one or more days to rest.

However, Yun Mengxin felt her heart pounding with some anxiety, still feeling that premonition increasingly reverberating in her even after killing the demonic panther. It was as if at this moment something big was going to happen.

* Purr! *

The girls nodded and before they left they heard the sound coming from the little white fox.

"What's wrong, are you feeling bad?" Lan Yin asked with a worried expression, thinking that the little white fox might be hurt. Qing Sha also looked at the little white fox and searched for any wounds on it.

Then, when they looked at the little white fox, they noticed that its gaze was directed in one direction, to which, they all directed their spirit senses to see.

Space subtly altered to where they were looking, so they knew exactly what was going to happen.

Space Crack!

Was another demonic horde coming?

They all watched intently, bracing themselves in any case.

* CRACK!!! *

But just as they were watching the space shake and begin to break apart, a huge crack began to spread all over the place!

Shock hit everyone as they felt a powerful force coming out of the space crack as it grew larger and larger.

As if a powerful spirit sense spread, it covered the whole place and even beyond the city, adding even more shock to everyone.

* BOOM!!! *

Then, the commotion reached its peak when they observed several people coming out of those space cracks and falling to the ground.

27