Chapter 619 (Vol 3) – Encounter Across Realms (1)
1.9k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ling Tian blinked in surprise as he touched the ground and felt the fluttering and shaking in his heart.

He could feel that his wives were near!

Happiness and relief filled his being as he felt all of them, sensing with his heart that they were fine. 

"Will they be here?"

Ling Tian quickly calmed down and began to think at an incredible speed; that he could sense the presence and position of his wives indicated that they were also in this kind of mysterious realm.

But Ling Tian turned to look at his surroundings and thought of the others, neither Shin Wei nor the others were with him! They must have been separated when they passed through the portal. 

Ling Tian's great intuition was still latent in him, constantly expressing to him not to use the power of the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures in this place. That intuition seemed to warn him as of great danger, but also conveyed a sense of reassurance that no matter if that happened, he would still come through, but that it was not the right time to face the kind of situation that might be triggered...

The range and power of his spirit sense was greatly reduced, but Ling Tian was not worried. He had been in many places where even his spirit sense would be unusable due to the aura of the world, so he was used to this kind of situation.

"If something were to happen, at least I could use the power of my Consciousness Sea..."

Ling Tian murmured quietly as he continued to glance at the strange place. His current Consciousness Sea power was comparable to the level of a cultivator at the Separation And Reunion Stage, but the force and vestiges of what was once great soul energy in the past was still there, so even a cultivator at the Heaven Immortal realm could be severely injured!

His force and power of the Consciousness Sea and spiritual energy attack would continue to grow steadily, so Ling Tian just had to keep cultivating. Even the mysterious little sprout in his Consciousness Sea kept growing and turning every bit of spiritual energy in it stronger.

The place was desolate, with old trees, drought in certain parts, grasses on the verge of dying while there were plants blooming in different areas. One could only see the unkemptness and loneliness of the place.

Ling Tian casually looked around the place before shaking his head with a small smirk underneath the dragon mask that hid his face.

"Let's go!"

Ling Tian smiled mockingly and disappeared from the place!

"What? Where did he go?"

"Follow him!"

"Don't let him escape!"

Several figures at once flickered on the spot before heads rolled on the ground and bodies fell heavily, dying on the spot. 

More than 5 cultivators had died in an instant!

Ling Tian appeared again and looked indifferently at these guys. A simple sword hung from his hand and he proceeded to grab their storage rings.

Ling Tian had sensed their murderous intentions, so he didn't care who they were and why they were aiming at him, so he simply killed them. If they were willing to kill, then they should also be aware that they could be killed.

"It seems that there is no problem using mobility and energy in space force."

Ling Tian felt the perception in space and although he found it greatly reduced, it seemed that there was no problem in moving through teleportation and using the mystery of Space Principle.

A faint heavenly tribulation could be seen in the distance, indicating that someone had apparently broken through. But the place was far away. 

Shifting his attention to a more dead and desolate area, Ling Tian narrowed his eyes and disappeared, heading towards that place. He was not attracted by the heavenly tribulation since it was normal to break through in this kind of place.

The range of the spirit sense was getting smaller and smaller where Ling Tian was heading, sensing the mysterious forces of the void dimension as well as strange types of Chi in that place. However, his heart was becoming more and more agitated and happy.

Ling Tian did not meet anyone on the way. 

"Hmm?"

Finally, Ling Tian arrived at the place where there was nothing but destruction and drought; his eyebrow rose as he saw what was in front of his eyes.

Crystals that sparkled and appeared to be mirrors were scattered all over the place, like a mirror world. The force of the void crossed between them and the different types of Chi also intermingled, causing the crystals to sparkle along their path.

Ling Tian approached slowly, looking at the crystals and mirrors that seemed to show different kinds of scenery; some showed mountains that Ling Tian had seen on his way, as if it was a kind of transmission showing faraway places. Other mirrors showed places with abundant nature, others showed nothing as if nothing existed, similar to the dimension of the void. Few showed some figures moving rapidly in different places.

The heart was beating more and more intensely and vigorously. A strange and mysterious energy came out of it and expanded around, before covering all kinds of crystals and the aura of the place felt different.

Suddenly, Ling Tian's figure stopped and froze, his gaze fixed in a certain direction and finally smiled in relief and love.

...

"What is this place?"

Mu Shuiruo looked curiously at the place where there were many spirit crystals, as well as strange mirrors that seemed to reflect every movement of them. Her beautiful and tender eyes held great anticipation!

"Sis, do you know what this is?" Zhang Xinya frowned and asked Yun Mengxin. She had never seen anything like this!

"I don't know either..." 

Yun Mengxin frowned slightly and searched through her shared memories with Ling Tian, wanting to see if she could find anything in his memories. But somehow, she sensed that she knew what this was and even its purpose. 

Long Yuyin narrowed her eyes and carefully directed her spirit sense, scanning every part of the place and registering every crystal and mirror.

"Be careful, sis." Tang Wanying worriedly warned Long Yuyin, who nodded at her comment.

"There doesn't seem to be any problem..." Long Yuyin whispered a few seconds later. Her spirit sense was still intact and untroubled.

The women looked somewhat suspiciously at the place; although they were powerful, they knew it was not enough and there would be dangerous and deadly places.

But they did not desist and they advanced slowly, entering among the world of crystals and mirrors: after all, their hearts expressed to them that somehow Ling Tian's presence was there!

"It's as if we can see what's going on in various places..."

Tang Wanying murmured in surprise when she saw that each crystal on its surface seemed to show different places and even figures of people!

"Will we be able to see him in this place?" Long Yuyin muttered as her eager gaze searched every bit of the place, looking for any sign of the man in her heart who seemed to sense his presence in this place.

Yun Mengxin, Long Yuyin, Mu Shuiruo, Zhang Xinya and Tang Wanying felt increasingly expectant and anticipatory. Their hearts fluttered intensely and they felt closer and closer that Ling Tian's presence was here!

Each intensely beating heart began to exude a mysterious and unique energy, flowing out of their bodies as if they were spiritual soul energies; these converged into one and covered the crystals and the place in front of them.

"Meeting place of the hearts..."

Yun Mengxin muttered a name that seemed to be related to this kind of place and the most related and similar to what she was seeing. Her heart was beating violently and the image of Ling Tian in her heart became deeper and more yearning.

Each woman's eager and expectant gaze focused on the front where their mysterious energies were gathering, beginning to see a vague and distant little image that was becoming more and more solid and clear!

"Husband!"

Tang Wanying shouted excitedly winning all her sisters when she saw a figure on the other side of what appeared to be a mysterious portal in a mirror, wearing a simple but elegant robe, a slender but well-defined body with perfect muscles to the appearance.

The handsome and divine countenance, short hair and attractive figure quickly caught the attention of these women and made their hearts burst with joy and excitement! 

16