Chapter 635 (vol 3) – Final Inheritance Test! (1)
624 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Masters!"

Nalan Ziqing discovered the abnormality in Ling Tian and felt the pressure enveloping him, then finding both women and finally smiling under her veil.

Ling Tian's surprise passed quickly and an indifference and coldness also formed in him as he returned his gaze to both women who looked at him coldly. He could feel a powerful domain together fiercely enclosing him.

"Master!"

A familiar voice quickly echoed out and a powerful pressure collided against the pressure emitted by both women, counteracting the restraining force on Ling Tian and relieving it a little.

Shin Wei appeared and stood in front of Ling Tian facing the two women, expelling a powerful aura and rivaling that of both of them, beginning to destroy their combined domains over Ling Tian. His gaze was serious and cold, and even killing intent could be felt in it, as if they were touching his reverse scale!

"Grandmaster!"

Xuanyuan Ling also appeared and supported Ling Tian, being surprised by the wound on his abdomen and taking out a bottle of medicinal pills as well.

Both women were a little surprised to see that Shin Wei was very powerful even despite facing the two of them and rivaling their combined domains. But they did not mind Shin Wei's intervention and continued to stare with killing intent at Ling Tian.

"Masters! It's okay! He saved me!"

Realizing that the situation was not right, Nalan Ziqing quickly stood up and approached both women, trying to convince them that Ling Tian had not done anything to her.

In the past, these two Masters of hers would get angry and upset when someone else hurt her, so they undoubtedly thought Ling Tian had hurt her.

Both women carefully looked at Nalan Ziqing's body and the coldness and killing intent slightly diminished, but they still did not disappear and looked at Ling Tian, specifically the object in his hands.

'The little gourd?'

Ling Tian frowned behind his mask as he noticed the gaze of both women, realizing that the small gourd was the one that attracted their gazes and made that coldness and killing intent appear. He could even clearly feel that he had been marked by the spirit senses of both women.

Swirling the drop of the Essence of Dawn and Life, Ling Tian sent it gently over the wound on his abdomen, beginning to heal the wound and repairing the flesh and organs in sight, becoming a minor wound after a few seconds.

"Wow? Did you see that? That's heavenly medicine!"

"Where did he get it from? That little gourd can bring someone back from the dead!"

"Would he agree to exchange it? I wouldn't mind giving him all my storage ring!"

"It's a pity he's just a cripple... that divine medicine would be better for someone different!"

Ling Tian disregarded people's comments when they saw the effect of the Essence of Dawn and Life. At once he released his spirit sense and covered every inch of the place, searching for trace of Hang Liang.

He could feel a glimpse of his sword intent in this place!

Both heavenly women were also a little surprised to see the medicinal effect on Ling Tian's wound, but they resumed their killing intent and focused on Ling Tian almost at once.

"Good thing that you guys are okay!"

Ling Tian whispered as he stood up and patted Shin Wei and Xuanyuan Ling's shoulders upon seeing them at this place, being a little surprised to notice the latter's energy!

"Grandmaster, I broke through!" Xuanyuan Ling slightly exclaimed with a smile underneath her veil, letting out a bit of the aura belonging to the Great Ascension realm!

Xuanyuan Ling had broken through to the Great Ascension realm!

"Alright!" Ling Tian recovered his state and patted Xuanyuan Ling's head, nodding happily and proudly.

A smile and a slight blush painted Xuanyuan Ling's delicate cheeks beneath her veil, sensing genuine happiness and pride on Ling Tian's part.

Ling Tian stopped paying attention to both women and brought his concentration to the maximum. The place where he was now no longer suppressed the cultivation base, so everyone could undoubtedly use their strength to the fullest.

The place where they stood was a large space, but in the center was a large platform and two swords were stuck in it on what appeared to be a small pedestal, dividing the sides apparently. The image of the sun and moon were also painted on the floor, even on the walls they could be found in different patterns and positions.

Ling Tian even found a small unpowered single sword hanging on the ceiling, somewhat slightly small compared to the two swords on the platform. This sword in floating in the air caught Ling Tian's attention the most.

There was no exit anywhere, so Ling Tian guessed that this place might be the ultimate test seeing everyone gathered here.

Nalan Ziqing managed to calm down both of her Masters apparently when these two withdrew their spirit senses on Ling Tian. But their cold and serious gazes still followed Ling Tian, as if they were unwilling to let him escape. They even glanced sometimes at Shin Wei, but mostly focused on Ling Tian.

"You guys also passed the tests?"

In a slightly low voice, Ling Tian asked quietly.

"Yes, Master! Ling'er and I were lucky enough to be paired up and easily passed all the tests, so we were second on the list!"

"Emn!"

Shin Wei quickly explained to Ling Tian that they passed the tests as well and Xuanyuan Ling also nodded at Shin Wei's explanation.

"Seconds?"

"Those two were the first to arrive, Master."

Shin Wei nodded and pointed at both Nalan Ziqing's female Masters with his eyes, surprising Ling Tian a little.

'They must have a great aptitude or experience for this...' Ling Tian looked again at both women who kept looking at him and thought calmly, unfazed by the gaze he received.

"Master, how did you two come out of a space crack? Did you fail some test?"

Shin Wei asked and quickly regretted a bit as he asked the last question. He and Xuanyuan Ling passed the tests easily and were teleported into place through a portal, while Ling Tian and Nalan Ziqing entered through a spatial crack. Who was Ling Tian? This Master of theirs was powerful and omnipotent! Surely he couldn't fail simple tests!

Ling Tian smiled bitterly and replied in a low voice, "Some things happened and we failed a test, so I had to mobilize the space principle to get here..." He shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care. He didn't really care whether or not he passed the tests, he simply wanted to know a bit about this supposed legacy of such an unknown expert.

Shin Wei and Xuanyuan Ling were stunned before unconsciously looking at Nalan Ziqing. Somehow they thought that it might have been her fault since she was paired with Ling Tian...

The wound on Ling Tian's abdomen finally healed after a while, returning to his healthy and smooth flesh and skin as before.

* Rumble...*

The place shook and a barrier covered the platform dividing it in two as the swords on it expelled water and fire energies!

"These are immortal treasures!"

An excited voice shouted loudly carrying excitement and anticipation at the change in the place. Everyone could feel a great power and energy superior to the state of the Great Ascension! But no one moved and no one wanted to be the first to check what was happening.

Finally, shortly after, someone tried to move forward and reached towards the center of the platform, only to be repelled by the barrier of fire surrounding one of the two swords!

* Bang! *

That same person immediately tried to go through the water barrier and was repelled as well!

Then, a few more people finally moved and tried to break through the barriers, only to be fiercely repelled by them!

Ling Tian and the others did not move and just watched the event. Similarly, Nalan Ziqing and her two Masters did not move either, while the latter continued to watch Ling Tian, as if the supposed immortal inheritance and weapons did not enter their sights.

Except for Ling Tian and Nalan Ziqing's group, everyone present was trying to obtain the immortal swords, but being repelled at every turn.

"Master, take it. I don't know what they are but I found them when I was looking for you with Feng Ye. I used one of them to test and it tore space, so they have immortal energy!"

Sensing Ling Tian's seriousness, Shin Wei handed him three small crystals that looked like marbles. He was sure that these small crystals had immortal energy, it was the only explanation for that immense and terrifying power.

"Power origin crystals!"

Ling Tian was shocked to see that these little crystals were power origin crystals!

These small crystals contained a limited amount of immortal essence!

A cultivator who had reached a certain level could create small items and store some of their power in them so that they could be used by others. These small crystals contained a bit of immortal essence, which surprised Ling Tian a bit!

'The one who left this legacy really came from the higher plane.' Ling Tian thought as he felt the power in each little crystal, 'This power is comparable to the Human Immortal realm...'

Although the Human Immortal realm was the realm that followed after the Great Ascension realm once it was successfully ascended, it still didn't really enter Ling Tian's eyes. It was as if he went from being a mortal to entering the Chi Gathering stage.

"Masters... are you not interested in those immortal swords? You can go quietly that nothing will happen to me."

Nalan Ziqing looked at everything that was going on and looked at both of her female Masters, wanting them to be the ones to obtain those immortal swords.

"Don't worry, Qing'er. We don't care about these immortal swords, what we care about is your safety and well-being."

Then, a melodious and soft voice, so heavenly and enchanting, came from one of the women.

16