Chapter 638 (vol 3) – Brother Ling Tian?
794 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The place was falling apart, with spaces being engulfed by the various space cracks from the void that swept away everything in their path.

Ling Tian quickly noticed that the platform of the place didn't seem to be destroyed or affected by the horrible forces of the void.

* Boom! *

The small sword in Ling Tian's hand fiercely exploded into spiritual energy once Ling Tian's immortal essence disappeared. The spiritual energy seemed to want to break free from Ling Tian's hands as it tried to attack him.

'It seems like you still have a bit of spirit remaining...'

Ling Tian scowled in annoyance as he lightly clenched the sword, instantly calming it down as he made a bit of his sword intent flow out. The sword no longer made any attempt to fly out, but neither did it flow spiritual energy or anything else.

Ling Tian casually glanced at the sword as he understood what was going on before quickly shifting his gaze and taking in the whole place. His spirit sense covered every inch of the place as his understanding of space sensed both inside and outside, feeling the horrible ups and downs of space wanting to destroy the place.

The connections of the spatial laws connected to the cultivation world had been severed, with no possibility of returning as the dimension where they were located moved inwards towards the void dimension, as well as destroying the defensive aura of the place itself to be engulfed by the void dimension. But what mainly caught Ling Tian's attention was a giant sword of over 100 meters in the same void that pointed towards them once the spatial laws were cut off, enclosing all space flow so that Ling Tian could not use teleportation.

That giant sword undoubtedly contained all of Hang Liang's energy along with his sword intent.

If Ling Tian summoned the Void Sword, he could easily counter Hang Liang's attack, but it would destroy the whole place as the space was unstable. Just by calling the Void Sword, Ling Tian was sure that the place would not resist and would be destroyed.

He also could not mobilize the energy of the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures, even more so at this time. The feeling of crisis rose much higher, as if there was something in the void dimension itself that could grasp his every move, he could clearly feel it at this moment!

But Ling Tian did not understand why at this moment that intuition of alarm appeared, if when before when he entered the void dimension in the lower planes and even when ascending, he used the energies of the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures without any problem.

Ling Tian put those thoughts aside and focused on what was happening at the moment; he only had two power origin crystals as well as Shin Wei's strength. Although Xuanyuan Ling had barely ascended, she had yet to stabilize her cultivation and lacked strength compared to Shin Wei at the moment.

"No choice..."

Ling Tian pursed his mouth with some reluctance and broke another power origin crystal, once again receiving an astonishingly large amount of immortal essence fill his body.

"Master!"

Shin Wei knew Ling Tian and began to flow his cultivation essence as well.

But Ling Tian raised his hand, stopping Shin Wei's help as his spirit sense finished completely covering the entire platform with all of them. Ling Tian also covered Nalan Ziqing and her two Masters as he had no choice.

* Boom! *

Ling Tian's spirit sense trembled slightly as it collided with both women's spirit senses, seemingly wanting to use their own techniques to save themselves.

Ling Tian just gave both women angry glares through his mask, making everyone could clearly feel it, but he also received cold glares full of killing intent from both women as well!

He waved his hand, and the immortal essence stopped the movements of both women, causing him to receive more cold and angry glares. Ling Tian could not let these women interrupt his connection to space, otherwise they would all be in grave danger.

Ling Tian ignored the stares of both women and finished enclosing the platform in his spirit sense. Immortal essence rushed intensely throughout his body as he added another layer of energy around all of them as well, forming an imperceptible shield.

Shin Wei protected Xuanyuan Ling with his own aura, while both of them let themselves be covered by Ling Tian's spirit sense without any problem, even trying to hide their energies so as not to collide with Ling Tian's power.

Nalan Ziqing sensed Ling Tian's spirit sense which was somewhat faint and hesitated whether to avoid it or not, but finally decided to trust that mysterious man once again.

But both of Nalan Ziqing's Masters resisted a little when they saw Ling Tian's action and covered Nalan Ziqing with their own auras as well.

Ling Tian felt his spirit sense clash with that of both women, but it seemed that there was no problem at the moment.

* Crack... *

A faint, almost imperceptible sound that sent shivers and a sense of death to everyone was clearly heard.

'Here it is!'

Shattering the last power origin crystal, dozens of heavenly swords suddenly appeared around Ling Tian. He knew that little sound was from the crack where the giant sword was starting to destroy the place with just its emitted energy! And still the giant sword had not reached them!

Ling Tian's heavenly swords unlike the previous ones, were simple and almost imperceptible, without any lightning or other special energy.

A group of heavenly swords gathered towards Ling Tian's front and tore through space, letting some energy from the void escape. The other heavenly swords went to the back of Ling Tian and slashed in the direction where the giant sword came from.

* Boom! *

Finally, the place was destroyed and the void dimension engulfed the place.

The platform that Ling Tian had enveloped with his spirit sense came out intact the next moment, avoiding the horrible funnel of destructive void energies that formed.

Then, everyone's expressions paled when they saw backwards: a giant sword over 100 meters long was pointing towards them!

Ling Tian's 99 heavenly swords gathered together and created the Hundredth Heavenly Sword, becoming giant like Hang Liang's sword, exuding powerful energy!

Ling Tian also concentrated and added his own sword intent, when he suddenly felt his spirit sense covering the platform shaking again.

The blue-robed woman had swung her sword while concentrating all her cultivation essence, probably executing a secret technique. But this caused Ling Tian's barrier to wobble slightly as he failed to concentrate on it.

"Master..." Nalan Ziqing looked worriedly at the action of one of her Master, but did not stop her. She knew that her Masters were only looking for a way for them to save themselves! They could not depend on Ling Tian!

The blue-robed woman's eyes were serious and focused, but they were cold as night as they looked at Ling Tian, as if indicating to him that she too had a way to protect herself.

The red-robed woman also began to circulate her own cultivation essence, combining with the other woman's cultivation essence as she enveloped Nalan Ziqing as well.

The power of these women quickly collided against Ling Tian's spirit sense, instantly causing him to instantly lose focus to prevent the void forces from piercing through his spirit sense and affecting them!

"Haa! Shit! You two stay still and don't do anyth- cough!"

"Grandmaster!"

Ling Tian's furious voice came out as the next moment he spat out a lot of blood, causing the mask to fall off and uncover his face! The force emitted from Hang Liang's sword, as well as the pressure that enveloped them as they were in an unstable area of the void directly hit Ling Tian, taking the full impact!

Xuanyuan Ling screamed in worry as Shin Wei quickly but carefully expelled his power and locked both women up, looking at them coldly as he saw that because of their actions Ling Tian had been injured.

Ling Tian noticed how the pupils of the two women who were about to move shrunk completely, being dumbfounded at the sight of him even when Shin Wei's energy covered them. But Ling Tian paid no more attention to them and focused all his energy around them. Ling Tian was sure that these women would have some method to save themselves, but now they were inside his domain and if they did not calm down the domain would be in constant instability, affecting him and making him unable to concentrate.

The hundredth heavenly sword finally clashed fiercely against Hang Liang's sword the next moment, tearing apart even the void itself!

The shockwaves spread throughout the entire void dimension, even shaking the platform they were all standing on. Void storms formed throughout the area, being undoubtedly affected as well while the black crack in the center expanded more and more, threatening to reach them.

Suddenly, Ling Tian felt that the intuition forbidding him to release the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures force disappeared, as if whatever was watching over him had disappeared from the impact of power!

As if a net-like formation that enveloped everything around him was instantly destroyed!

"Little Wei, envelop them all with your power! I will seek the way to a world!"

Expelling the great and mighty force of the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures, Ling Tian finally released his energy, enveloping Shin Wei and the others as his spirit sense searched for any nearby roots to enter that world.

The fierce shockwaves of both giant swords grew more and more intense, beginning to penetrate Ling Tian's protective aura all over the platform, causing some small cracks to appear on its surface.

"Ugh!"

Ling Tian was the first to receive the full fierce impact, with his body refined to a great level, he only felt his organs shaking inside his body. A line of blood flowed into the corners of his mouths before he gritted his teeth and further expanded his aura range.

* Boom! *

The void trembled and all principle and space law collapsed the moment Ling Tian quickly recovered, finally destroying the platform as Ling Tian enveloped everyone with his aura, gathering them together to tear through the void and enter the rift when he found the mysterious source of a world!

The rift quickly closed and the void exploded, turning the whole area very chaotic.

...

A part of a valley full of mountains exploded in an unknown place. Dozens of stones and ground debris scattered around as several figures shot out through a crack in the air that absorbed a large amount of spiritual energy before closing!

"Cough! Cough!"

Ling Tian coughed out a few small mouthfuls of blood as he quickly stabilized after everyone rolled on the ground a few meters from the impact force they received from the void.

"Master!"

Shin Wei withdrew his aura from Xuanyuan Ling having shielded her at Ling Tian's request before looking at him and quickly approaching him, taking out the vials containing various medicinal pills.

Xuanyuan Ling did the same upon seeing Ling Tian; rushing towards her Grandmaster, she too took out all the vials of spiritual medicinals she had in her storage ring, offering everything she had for Ling Tian to recover.

"I'm fine..."

Ling Tian felt a gentle warmth in his heart as he watched the actions of these two, smiling gently as he waved his hand to show that he was fine. Suddenly, he was startled for a moment before his smile grew bigger and softer, relief filling his heart.

Flowing the Sacred Heavenly Scriptures energy into his body, Ling Tian concentrated the energy on some internal wounds, healing his body faster. Even so, with the great level of body refinement, the ability and speed of recovery were amazing, repairing his body quickly.

But still, Ling Tian took some medicinal pills to take advantage of its medicinal effects.

What seemed to be a strange cave in the place had been formed with the destruction of several mountains, leaving only one exit for such a small place.

"... T-Tian?"

Then, when Ling Tian was about to sit down to recover a little, a faint and almost imperceptible trembling voice came from behind his back, stopping his breathing a little as the hint of a great shock wanted to invade him.

Xuanyuan Ling and Shin Wei also heard the voice and turned at once to see the women who had come with them as well.

"B-Brother... L-Ling Tian?"

That voice that always lingered in his mind and heart, that nostalgic tone of voice from long ago returned once again to be heard today...

Finally, very slowly, Ling Tian turned around trembling and found two mature but young faces, now without any veil covering them. His breathing ceased, his pupils shrank, his body petrified and his heart stopped completely, becoming completely stupefied and stunned. 

 

D: sorry jeje :3  

19