Chapter 691 (Vol 3) – I Want To Be With You!
3.5k 9 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Master is the most powerful Great Supreme in the entire Immortal Realm, even more powerful than the other existing Supremes. He is the strongest existence standing above the myriads and all living beings, being admired, revered, feared and respected throughout the Immortal Realm."

Zhao Yu spoke with a faint smile, with a calm tone but somehow carrying a dignified and majestic feeling.

The strongest existence in the Immortal World?

The expressions of Zhen Bingluo and others changed completely, looking at Ling Tian in astonishment and wondering who their Master really was and how did he make it so that he had such an identity and presence in that world. It was to know that the higher the cultivation the more time and effort it would take, even with the possibility of getting stuck and not being able to advance any further or in the worst case die in a battle!

If in itself being able to reach the Great Ascension realm in this world was hard and almost impossible to achieve, they couldn't imagine how this great Master of theirs that they hadn't seen for almost half a century could reach such a terrifying level...

"Hehe~ I knew it! Yinyin knew that Master is the strongest!" Lan Yin laughed sweetly and smiled charmingly, hugging Ling Tian tighter in her arms.

"Shasha also knew that there is no person more powerful than Master!" Similarly, Qing Sha smiled beautifully, clinging tighter to Ling Tian and looking at him with love and obsession.

Zhao Yu and Gu Yan looked tenderly and affectionately at Qing Sha and Lan Yin, reminding them a little of when they were their ages or so. Their gazes silently shifted to Ling Tian's wives, slightly surprised to notice that neither of them had a surprised expression or more, as if they really knew about their Master's identity. Did they really know who Ling Tian is? What identity and presence does their Master have?

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei's delicate eyelashes trembled slightly before slowly opening their eyes. At once, their beautiful eyes rested on Ling Tian, with various complicated emotions and feelings in their gazes. After extracting a little bit of all the information Lei Ruyan sent them, they understood a little bit about Ling Tian's great special identity in the Immortal World.

It seemed that the distance between them and Ling Tian was becoming more and more distant and almost impossible to reach...

Ling Tian noticed their gazes and hesitated for a few seconds before patting Lan Yin and Qing Sha's heads and separating from them, taking a few steps and approaching Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi and saying, "Sorry..."

"Huh? Why?"

Xi Fei was stunned and Ning Xiaoyi spoke in confusion.

"Because I said that you two were my women without commenting to you first..." Ling Tian looked at them with some apology and explained, "Although I know this might make you uncomfortable and even annoy you, this identity will help you a lot when you manage to ascend and thus have a slightly freer path. Once you are strong enough, we will be able to clarify this relationship in the future so that you will be free and not have problems or misunderstandings with other people. It's just that I still care about you and don't want something to happen to you..."

Ling Tian's gaze contained sincerity and affection, somehow causing pain in Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei's hearts. The two of them knew what Ling Tian was referring to; it seemed that he really hadn't forgotten the past.

"But I don't want to be free, I want to be with you..."

But unexpectedly, the next moment, Ning Xiaoyi whispered clearly but in a low voice, with a somewhat sad and regretful pout, and with Xi Fei Fei putting on an expression full of longing and sadness as well.

"Huh?" Ling Tian was stunned as he clearly heard Ning Xiaoyi's words.

But the next moment, as if an unknown force filled Ning Xiaoyi's heart with courage and bravery, her eyes shone with fire and she approached Ling Tian!

"I-I... I... I want to be with you, Ling Tian!"

Ning Xiaoyi bravely took his hand and she looked at him with sincerity and expectation, with a look full of anticipation and hope, but most of all with great love in them.

Ling Tian didn't have time to be fully shocked when he felt his other hand being taken and then wrapped in something soft and comfortable. His eyes opened wider when he saw that Xi Fei had taken his hand and placed it between her soft and spectacular breasts, also looking at him with a hopeful and courageous gaze. He could feel the intense beating of her heart at the moment.

"Ling Tian... I love you!" Xi Fei looked at him with anticipation in the same way, moving closer to him and holding his hand to her chest, allowing him to feel her heart pounding intensely.

Ling Tian's consciousness paused momentarily as he heard their confessions. Weren't they only supposed to see him as a great friend and teammate? How come they were now confessing to him? Ling Tian couldn't really understand this kind of situation, leaving him stunned for the moment before he could speak.

"B-but Xiaoyi, y-you had rejected me at that time and, I never held a grudge against you... on the contrary, I wanted to preserve this friendship and not lose you..."

Ling Tian stammered, showing that he really couldn't understand what was going on. He could somewhat accept Xi Fei's confession, but Ning Xiaoyi had rejected him in the past, which made him unable to really understand what was going on. Would a person in the future could really like him once who rejected him in the past?

"You fool! I never rejected you..." Ning Xiaoyi's tears formed at the corners of her eyes, threatening to roll down her cheeks. But she denied firmly and said as she pulled Ling Tian's hand to her chest as well, holding it with her small hands so he could feel her intense heart, "I always liked you, I always considered you the best man in the world and great companion, someone I would never change and no one could ever replace your place. But when you confessed you caught me off guard and I was very nervous, especially because Sis Fei and I wanted to be your women and we didn't know how to tell you!"

Ning Xiaoyi's cheeks turned a deeper red, feeling shy and nervous as she finally confessed everything she had been holding back. But a huge relief comforted her heart at finally being able to say what she had been holding back for so long.

"There is no place in my heart for any other man than you..."

Ling Tian was stunned before slowly shifting his gaze to Xi Fei and realizing that her cheeks were also red, and especially her heartbeat increased to an unprecedentedly rapid level. Her beautiful blue eyes were looking at him with great anticipation, filled with immeasurable love for him.

Was this really happening?

Xi Fei and Ning Xiaoyi moved closer to Ling Tian, their faces so close with barely several centimeters apart. Their eyes looked directly at him while their delicate, small hands pressed his hands tighter between their soft breasts, above their hearts pounding with intensity, "I want to be with you!" At the same time, two soft voices full of hope and anticipation were heard.

Ning Xiaoyi and Xi Fei kept their gazes on Ling Tian's eyes, with no one else entering their eyes, maintaining that courage and bravery at this moment. How could their hearts have place for another man? They searched madly for him for so long, hoping that he was alive. And they would not stop looking for him even if they died, even if they were told he was dead, even if they were told it was useless... they knew Ling Tian would not give up easily! Moreover, after all they had understood so far he had not given up looking for them either, and even though in the end he apparently did, he still kept them in his heart thinking that they had died due to certain specific circumstances. His sacrifice, his sincerity, his support for them in the past was something they would not change. The identity of being a Celestial being above the universe didn't matter to them, let alone that he was someone important in the legendary Immortal World; even without that, even if he was crippled all his life, even if they were assured that they would both have a better future without him, they would want to be with him no matter what!

A strange feeling filled Ling Tian's heart as he looked at the pairs of beautiful eyes he had grown up with and experienced in this new world, beginning to remember scenes from the past. A flood of emotions from the past overlapped with those of the present, mingling and resurfacing like an endless sea of strong and unforgettable feelings. 

 

Cliff :c
Sorryyy!

What do you think of the plot so far? It's going well? I feel like I've fallen off a bit :(

And... will our MC correspond to their confessions? :o

19