V.2-Ch.42: Moon Demon Aspect
273 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Qi!" Ye Yuyan coldly intoned forcing Lunar Qi to burst from his body, filling the cracks in the void all across Heaven's realm.

A powerful lunar Qi engulfed everything as it entered the separate realms, the shadow mountains, the aquatic plateau, and even the blood plains filled with Lunar Qi.

The powerful cyan colored Lunar Qi took on a myriad of forms transforming into a moon at one point then an icy field the next, it ebbed and flowed like a sea from Ye Yuyan's floating form.

Right below Ye Yuyan's body, a four colored red lotus span rapidly releasing the sea of Lunar Qi.

"Truth!" Ye Yuyan declared forcing the first lotus leaf shined with the truths of frost releasing a frozen power. The drifting truths formed a frozen end world that spanned the void.

The supreme freezing strength could bring all life to a standstill, Maven flew back rapidly as he avoided getting in the range of the forming world.

Nomological lines manifested across the great world as the inscriptions and sounds of the great Dao filled it. The truths of frost drifted through the air summoning the forces of frost to condense. The red lotus turned fully blue becoming a blue lotus without compare.

In the beginning, there was the Heavenly Dao, which gave birth to Yin-Yang and the Four transformations, the four transformations of rain, wind, thunder, and lightning refined yin and yang into the 3000 truths.

These 3000 truths gave birth to heaven and earth making the air we breathe a part of the truth of the Heavenly Dao and the most refined breath of truth is Qi!

This frozen end world that spanned to the edges of the void was a condensation of Ye Yuyan's Qi! But the blue lotus and the moon that shines above it are a condensation of his truth!

"Will!" Ye Yuyan said making his eyes flash open into a pair of sinister cyan lights, his pupils turned into vertical slits as they released a horrifying demonic aura.

A silhouette of a horrifying frost beast with fur shone behind him, the frost beast grew with the world as it released a demonic aura that extended throughout the frost world.

Its eyes were cyan vertical slits that shone with a predatory light, it flew away from Ye Yuyan's body and open its mouth releasing a gigantic cyan vortex. The frost world twisted and curved towards the vortex as the intense suction force devoured the truths.

One by one the inscriptions and powers of frost filled with vortex, all across the beast's body appeared nomological lines filled with frost truths. The blue lines coiled and curved throughout its body forming frost tattoos filled with the frost Dao.

Ye Yuyan stood from lotus form and raised his palm toward the frost beast, he pushed the blue lotus to move below it as the great frost world dissipated from the devouring force. The blue moon in the frost world's sky came crashing down on the beast as the blue lotus came underneath it.

"Aaargghhh!" The beast roared the two phenomena sandwiched it.

Boom! A powerful cyan mist burst from the crashing as it obscured the beast's body, the power of laws exploded out as the Heavenly Dao clashed within the mist.

The crashing sound echoed throughout, Maven felt his ears almost bleed as a melody of sounds filled the void. This crashing was the clash of truths as they formed into something new, and so it signified the melody of the Heavenly Dao.

"These... this sound is the sound of laws!" Maven said with ecstasy and enlightenment as he appreciated the beautiful music. It was as if angels were stringing their harps or a fairy was playing her zither to immortal tunes.

The blue mist funneled toward the center of the blast, coiling and curving around a demonic form. The mists dissipated with each revolution revealing more and more of the beast. On its blue furred legs shined cyan nomological lines that resembled tattoos.

The lines ascended up its body as they gathered from across him toward his abdomen just below his navel. At the center of his navel shined an ethereal blue moon, with nomological lines extending out from it.

The blue moon hummed releasing frost Qi into each of the lines making them pulse like veins. The Qi traveled to the head of the beast as the mist parted revealing a growling beast with a nose ring made from frost truths.

The beast had blue eyes with cyan vertical slits and its sharp teeth bared shining like carved icicles. On its glabella standing front and center was a blue lotus mark!

"Ahhhh Grraaah" The beast growled it's breathed out frost Qi that permeated into the membrane of the void.

Its body started to collapse into its self as the blue mists wrapped around its body. The arms and legs grew smaller, and the fur disappeared as the mists pressed against the beast's body. Until eventually the beast became human-sized making the fur disappeared entirely.

Suddenly the blue mists condensed down into beautiful winter robes as the beast's face turned human, revealing a handsome young man with cyan slit eyes and a demonic aura!

On his forehead shined a blue lotus mark and on the back of his winter robes swayed a blue moon. The young man looked as though he was a carbon copy of Ye Yuyan!

"Incredible..." Maven muttered to himself as he stared at Ye Yuyan's new aspect! From the aspect, he could feel the writhing of his own truth and essences as if he was standing before his primordial ancestor, the origin of his own laws!

The aspect flew towards Ye Yuyan and kneeled before him, the red lotus mark shined on Ye Yuyan's forehead as he tapped out to tap the aspect's blue lotus mark. The slight tap resonated both their laws as their energies interconnected.

"Qi, Truth, and Will as one come to create my first Aspect, Moon Demon!" Ye Yuyan slowly intoned as he absorbed the aspect into his red lotus mark, the first lotus leaf turned entirely cyan signifying the completion of his aspect.

The name of an aspect signifies how it was created, and the two characters moon and demon hold its origin.

The moon comes from the cultivation code, Blue Moon Code and the Demon comes from its original power source, Illathar! Illathar was a demon and demons cultivate in Slaughter Qi, making the basis of this Aspect's power demonic!

The moment Ye Yuyan absorbed the Moon Demon Aspect, his aura burst through to the heavens. Behind him flickered the silhouette of a Moon Demon with cyan slit eyes.

"Master! What do you plan to do now?" Maven said as he approached Ye Yuyan now that the phenomena had disappeared.

"I need you to finish matters in the blood plains." Ye Yuyan said to Maven as his Aspect stood stalwart behind him emanating an intimidating and powerful aura.

"I'll finish off the enemy." Ye Yuyan smirked sinisterly as he spoke, lightning crackled at his feet turning into runes. He disappeared in a flash as his body arched across the void leaving a current with each step.

Astonishment flashed through Maven's eyes as he saw Ye Yuyan disappear into the horizon in almost seconds. This speed was the same as the Qilin he had fought earlier!

**************

In the Lunar Plateau, Su Xinyue was meditating in the air as the blue moon shone with an ethereal and cyan light onto her form. Her injuries slowly recovered as the power of lunar Qi coursed through her body.

Suddenly she felt two approaching beams of light, the first was a bronze colored beam and the second was a black beam. She branched out her perception into the void as she scanned over the lights.

At the light's center she saw two forms, the first was a bronze knight, and the second was an injured dark haired man. Around them was the vague remnants of cyan Qi, feeling the Qi she realized who it was.

"Xia Yunyi and Chen Li are back so soon." She mumbled to herself as Lunar Qi automatically entered her body moving through her meridians as her Qi slowly recovered. As the two came closer to the Aquatic plateau, her perception became more acutely aware of their condition.

When they were only a thousand meters away her perception of them was as if they were less than ten meters away. Only then did she notice a strange lingering aura on their body as her conscient passed by the aura she felt a strong repulsive force.

Xia Yunyi and Chen Li's bodies abruptly stopped as the barriers formed from their powers cracked. Behind both of them manifested a red lotus mark that revolved releasing a red aura into the void.

Their bodies froze up with no warning as they became washed over by a frightening primordial power. They could feel the gaze of a horrifying demonic beast land of them from a distant place.

"There you are..." A horrendous voice echoed from the distant void directly into their ears.

3