Facade
297 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gohan was still sitting cross-legged on the ground as he observed the situation. His deep black eyes were comparable to a dark whirlpool as they devoured the light reaching them.

Since it was early in the morning, it was still dawn and his smooth white skin gave off a slight lustre, except his ruined arm.

The whole scene had turned awkward as Gohan did not take any initiative to start the conversation while the other people were staring at him. Even the cute little girl in sultry pink robes had a frown on her face.

Meanwhile, Vegeta couldn't help but feel slightly awkward in his heart. He was a renowned Gu Immortal known for his combat power, but he was truly a brute. Even though his mind was mature and he could see through the hidden intentions of the other party and discover conspiracies, it was all credited to a life of surviving alone.

He didn't actually have any talent in political concept and he couldn't always hide his real thoughts if it wasn't for his secret technique.

He looked at Gohan's calm face and coughed.

"What's your name?"

He spoke simply as Innocent Smile Immortal stood in the sidelines. Even Kale and Caulifa looked at Gohan with a bit of curiosity.

"Gohan Kai."

Gohan spoke out as his brain started to form a lot of thoughts. 

'Is this the guy who left me in this place? What is his motive? Did he see through my True Human Creation Physique?'

Even if that were the case, Gohan wouldn't feel astonished. If the other party hadn't attacked him yet then it meant that his secret of accommodating a rank 9 Immortal Gu was still safe. 

This was the only thing that mattered for the time being.

"Gohan Kai, what is your cultivation level?"

When Devil Ape Immortal asked this, his eyes shone for a brief moment.

"Rank 1 Middle-Stage"

The moment he heard Gohan's answer, Devil Ape nodded in his heart.

Meanwhile, Kale and Caulifa immediately lost their interest after hearing Gohan's answer. After all, they both were Rank 5 Overlords that could immediately destroy other Mortal Gu Masters. In their eyes, Gohan's cultivation wasn't even comparable to an ant's.

'Ten Extreme Physiques... ah! Ten Extreme Physiques! Such talent. It hasn't even been a week and he has already broken through!'

Only Devil Ape understood the true importance of this piece of information.

Meanwhile, Innocent Smile Immortal had a frown on her young face. In reality, she was an old monster that was already hundreds of years old. From Devil Ape's attention towards Gohan, she had already speculated that Gohan was important to Vegeta or else, why would he use his power to bring him out.

At this time, another figure flew past the whole clan and landed in front of the two Gu Immortals.

"Greetings, Devil Ape Immortal, Innocent Smile Immortal. Our Red Ribbon Clan will also participate."

The old man wore a slightly wrinkled robe and a black hat was placed on his head. His skin was wrinkly and his face was ashen while bushy white mustache and beard covered his lower face.

He was one of the Rank 6 Elders of the Red Ribbon Clan— Metal Arm Immortal.

"Oh? Metal Arm Immortal, is it?"

Innocent Smile Immortal responded lightly.

"Yes, I am honoured that Innocent Smile Immortal still remembers about this junior."

One was a great Rank 7 Gu Immortal while he was still a Rank 6 Gu Immortal, of course, he had to act politely.

Suddenly, Devil Ape spoke up once again.

"I just got information from my the clan that it is just our three families that will be taking part this time. You both can check with your clans."

Innocent Smile Immortal and Metal Arm Immortal immediately used their methods to contact their clans and confirmed the information.

Meanwhile, Devil Ape kept on thinking about Broly's last sentence.

"If you manage to bring Gohan Kai back, you will be given the authority to take away one Rank 7 Immortal Gu of the family."

Though uncommon, no clan or family would pass up on the opportunity brought by the bright future of the possessor of the Ten Extreme Physiques. 

The reward given out by Broly also supported the claim of the need for such geniuses in the various Superpowers of the continent.

"Alright, we will give one hour to the younger generation to prepare themselves and then they will be placed inside the Underground Maze. If they can enter and conquer the Blessed Land will depend on their own fate. They will have a week before they are taken out, only then we will jointly attack the Blessed Land if nobody can conquer it, any problems?"

Devil Ape Immortal spoke loudly and waved at the group of An Clan to dismiss them. Meanwhile, Innocent Smile Immortal and Metal Arm Immortal started to bring out their younger generation and started preparing them. 

As the other two groups prepared, Devil Ape looked at Gohan and walked near him.

"Hmm? Why is Elder Devil Ape going near that kid again?"

Kale had a slightly darker skin tone as her explosive body was on full display. She had a big round butt that was covered with red tight shorts and her upper body was also covered with a similar red coloured cloth. This left her abdomen open and her slightly developed abdominal muscles were exposed, giving her an exotic feel.

Meanwhile, Caulifa hung her arm around Kale's neck and simply shrugged. She also had a similar type of style. Her black hair was spiky and her skin tone was lighter. Similar to Kale, her abdomen was completely exposed while she wore loose pants and a purple top that hid her breasts.

Unlike Kale, she was slightly smaller in her curves, but she had her own charm. 

Both of them looked at Gohan as their previous curiosity was ignited once again. They both were top geniuses of their Clan and they knew that Gohan had to be extraordinary if their Immortal Elder was approaching him personally.

Meanwhile, Gohan also got ready as he looked at Devil Ape Immortal approaching him. By the conversations going on, he had already understood the identity of the other party and he couldn't act carelessly.

"Gohan Kai... I will simply call you Gohan. Do you know how you were brought here?"

Devil Ape actually sat in front of Gohan. This simple action shocked the Kale and Caulifa while the hearts of the other two immortals were also stunned.

Gohan immediately shook his head.

"No, I do not, Great Immortal. Please enlighten me."

His tone was eloquent and his face was completely calm.

Seeing such a demeanor in a mere mortal, Devil Ape felt slightly nostalgic. He immediately suppressed his emotions and looked at Gohan, but this time, he was slightly cold.

"Your whole clan was killed off by a demonic path Gu Immortal while I was able to save you and some of your friends in time. Is this how you show your appreciation, you unfilial boy?"

Devil Ape immediately shouted and he pointed at Gohan's nose. A huge pressure enveloped his body and he almost coughed out blood.

But even at this time, he did not forget to act as normal as he could.

"Great Immortal, what do you mean? My clan is dead?!"

His face turned pale and his expression turned ashen. His eyes immediately exploded with rage and heartache.

Seeing his expression, Devil Ape nodded to himself.

Seeing his bloodshot eyes, Devil Ape's tone softened a bit.

"Yes, your clan was unfortunate to get targeted by the Evil Gu Immortal's twisted desires."

Immediately, Gohan held his head with his other functional arm and screamed loudly. Tears started to form in his eyes and he immediately slammed his head on the ground.

Such a sudden reaction attracted the younger generation of the other two clans.

"Elder Innocent Smile, what happened to that boy?"

A valiant looking man pointed at Gohan and asked in a confused manner.

Innocent Smile Immortal immediately shook her head.

"Don't try to pry other people's business."

Her tone was cold and she immediately glared at the two boys standing in front of her.

Meanwhile, a beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes, wearing blue robes looked at Gohan and frowned. Her beauty was comparable to Kale and Caulifa and her face showcased her soft and beautiful features.

Beside her stood a Black-haired boy with an identical face. If not for his Adam's apple, he would have been considered as the girl's beautiful twin sister.

The blonde girl looked at Metal Arm and whispered slightly.

"Elder Metal Arm, do you know the situation?"

Metal Arm Immortal looked at the blonde girl and black-haired boy before shaking his head.

"Elder Sis? What happened to him?"

Kale looked at Caulifa and frowned. She felt quite uncomfortable when she saw Gohan's terrible expression.

"From the looks of it, looks like that boy lost his complete family."

Caulifa snickered and joked around.

"Sis, it is very mean thing to even say that."

Kale shook her head.

"Fine, fine. So, you want to comfort a stranger because he is crying?"

Caulifa smiled at Kale.

Kale looked at Gohan and Devil Ape for a while before shaking her head.

"I think, he won't be a stranger for too long."

Caulifa also understood her implications and nodded thoughtfully.

Actually, Gohan couldn't care less about his clan and family. In his mind, he did have a family of his own, but they were all dead.

Right now, he was simply acting as well as he could.

Seeing Gohan's outburst, Devil Ape felt slightly troublesome.

"Stop Crying act like a man!"

He immediately spoke out as he used his immortal means and a ray of light emerged from his body and quickly healed Gohan's wounds. Even his mangled arm started to heal.

Of course, to Devil Ape, such injuries can be healed quickly.

By now, he had already judged Gohan's temperament. He was a kind boy that was quite emotional. Even if he is one of the Ten Extreme Physiques, he could he be manipulated by the family and could become a valuable asset to the family.

With all this in his mind, Devil Ape had made up his mind to pacify Gohan's situation first. After all, ye could gain another Immortal Gu in exchange for bringing Gohan into the family.

He also felt quite good that he was able to smoothly eradicate Gohan's clan or else it would've been hard to bring him to his own side.

5