Chapter 19 – Programs Uploaded
567 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"It was theoretical, but it worked."  Shyla said softly.  She sent messages to the gang members, and they moved incredibly quick to implement her orders.  Lydia was fitted with a catheter, and so was Brit.  They were then waited upon by both Jia and Jenni so that the eye connection wouldn't be broken.

"Lydia agreed to do it rather easily, Shy."  Tandy whispered in her mind.  "Is that because of the imprinting, or Brit's touch?"

"A bit of both."

"What's wrong, baby?"

"This organic interface....I had thought about designing one, but never put the schematics down in the computer.  Brit was only supposed to test the possibility of it working, but as she looked into Lydia's eyes, I adjusted the method, and the schematics for the circuit."  Shyla sighed softly.  "From now on, all my girls will have to have full cranial and optical implant upgrades.  It will be too hard on their organic systems to use eye to eye program transmission."  Tandy slipped into her mind and held her avatar to her chest.

"So, it was supposed to be like a fiber optic transmission that the retinas would accept.  What is the organic interface supposed to do?"  Tandy asked as she held Shyla gently.  This was something she missed in the real world.

"It's meant to give some potential recruits a method of communicating with us, as well as integrating them a bit more slowly.  When they were ready to undergo the surgery for full integration, their brains wouldn't need to adapt as they had already been connected."  Tandy smiled.

"So their recovery times would be greatly reduced."

"By several weeks.  I could also use this method to amp up their immune systems, and get their body to heal at a faster rate before the surgery.  With that conditioning in place, they would recover at least another two weeks earlier.  Full cranial implants would only take a month instead of two.  The method of optic transmission as light information could be passed from host to subject."  Shyla let Tandy in on her thought process, and how she developed it.  "Why did the system integrate it before I implemented it?"  Tandy smiled.

"You are the system, baby.  You've already run the simulations, haven't you?"  She nodded.  "Then you also know its a viable method.  However, could you tighten the light transmission, and increase the speed of information and program implementation?"  Shyla thought for a moment.

"Not yet.  I didn't add the optic upgrades to my girls.  I need to make sure the interface can handle the information the new optic systems would transmit to the brain."  Shyla leaned in to her side.

"But the brain is already capable of processing that information, baby.  The new optics wouldn't feed it anything it doesn't recognize, and the information you wish the girls to see would be data on a GUI screen, correct?"  She nodded.  "Then that is just a two dimensional overlay that people use in video games.  The girls can handle it.  If you don't think they can, try making some glasses that would do what you want to do, and let them wear the glasses to see if they can process the additional information."

Shyla's unconscious mind had moved in the direction she consciously planned on going, but for some reason, Shyla didn't know about it.  Is she two separate people now, or is there so much information within her brain, and so many thought processes and patterns that she can't consciously keep track of them all?

If that is true, what happens when her consciousness expands again?

 

 

"Where the fuck have you been!"  Selena yelled.  "I've been worried sick!"  Lydia didn't smile.  She walked over, stood in front of Selena, then put her hands on both sides of her face, and kissed her.  The kiss grew more passionate as it continued on, while Selena was shocked inside.  She couldn't stop Lydia as she grew more aroused the longer it continued.  She melded herself to Selena's front, held her in close, while her hands roamed madly over her body.  "Lydia?  What's gotten into you?"  Lydia smiled, and pulled Selena's shirt open.

"I went to Leather for Ladies."  She said softly, and firmly gripped her girl's breasts.  She grabbed her, and pushed her down onto the floor.  She then laid on top of her, her body nestled in between Selena's thighs.  She saw Selena's eyes open wide.

"What is it like?"  She asked in a small voice.  She had wanted to go herself, but she was a little bit shy about her hobby.  Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Brit punished me.  Oh fuck, I want to go back!  She whipped me, ate me out, and fucked me all night!"  Selena's eyes narrowed.

"She fucked you?"

"All night.  Both of them.  Eight hours straight."  Selena stopped her struggle as Lydia's eyes locked on hers.  Her hands reached down and ripped open the remainder of her shirt, and pushed down her jeans.  Lydia then slid down her body, and kept her eyes locked on hers.  Those were her instincts.  Keep her eyes on Selena's.  The connection was weaker, but still effective.

"Eight hours?"

"And more.  I kept passing out.  They woke me up and fucked me again until I passed out again."  Lydia began to lick her pussy, parted her lips with her tongue, and sucked firmly on her button.  Selena felt it was important not to look away, but like Lydia, she didn't know why.  Besides that, Lydia's hunger was even more fierce than it's been in a long time.

"They made you like this."  Selena said, her eyes narrowed slightly.

"They will feed you, Selena.  Satisfy you in ways you didn't know you needed.  Firm or soft.  They have pets.  Girls to keep you company, and eat you while they whip me.  There's more gear to use too.  Weights.  Needles.  Racks.  Sensation enhancement techniques.  Their boss is strong, and Alpha.  They are dominants.  The pets are submissive.  I want to take you there.  Feed you.  Make you satisfied."  She lifted her lips with every statement, then returned back to her button to suck and lick it.  Selena was so aroused, but she couldn't close her eyes, even when she climaxed.  She blinked, but she couldn't close her eyes and lose track of Lydia's eyes.  Lydia smiled as she heard the system's whisper at her ear.

'Engraving program uploaded to subject Selena.  Subject has accepted the program willingly.  Engraving initiated.  Initial layer of the interface will begin.  Do you wish to upload loyalty conditioning programs?'  Lydia didn't hesitate.

"Yes."

'Upload initiated.  Thirty minutes uninterrupted connection required.  Engage subject in oral to keep connection active.'  Lydia smiled and locked her eyes on Selena's.  She sucked on her button firmly.

"What yes, Lydia?"  Selena asked her, a little confused.  She felt it was important to look into her partner's eyes, and keep it like this so she could determine what Lydia's intentions were.  That was what she told herself, but she really wanted to know what kind of women were able to turn her shy and submissive partner into such a sexually hungry woman.

"I want to take you there.  Today.  I want you to meet their pets.  I want you to meet their dominants.  I want us to meet their Alpha."  Lydia reached up and gripped Selena's breasts in her hands again, and squeezed them until Selena groaned.

'Program thirty percent uploaded.  Initial interface engraving program engaged, initial layer of the interface engraved twenty five percent.  The boss suggests that you hook your arms behind your partner's knees, roll her up onto her shoulders, and hold her head in place while you force your tongue deeper.  This position will reduce proximity of transmitters and receptors by twenty to thirty percent, and increase transmission rate by ten percent.'  Lydia heard the system whisper in her ear and she felt her middle flex madly with hunger.

'The quicker you engage her programs, the faster you return to the dungeon.'

Lydia was already addicted to the treatment she received at Brit's hands, and the fingers inside her mind.

 

 

'Transmission of loyalty program complete.  Initiated installation.  Subject accepts the loyalty conditioning program willingly.  Installation successful.  Engraving program ninety percent complete on the initial layer.  Do you wish to install the next level of loyalty conditioning and security protocols in the subject? Updates will take an additional twenty minutes.'

"Yes!  More!  Oh fuck, more!"  Selena grew a bit concerned as Lydia went at her with renewed hunger, and craving.  She's already climaxed twice, and Lydia's hunger was not satisfied.  However, the longer she looked into Lydia's eyes, the more aroused she became.

"Are they like you, baby?"  She asked.

"No, I'm submissive!  Mm, you taste so good!"  She pushed her tongue back in then sucked firmly on her button again.  "They would fuck you while I am at your feet!  Oh, I want to eat you out while they fuck your ass so damned hard!"  Normally, Lydia would feel that time would drag while she waited for the upload to finish, but she was so distracted, she heard the system respond in only a short period of time.

'Programs uploaded.  Please take the subject to the club and let her have her programs reinforced by the dominants while they are installed.' 

Lydia grinned.

"Baby, it's time."

 

22