Chapter 32 – Like You Mean It, Maggie!
296 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

'Boss, I know you wanted to send Abby to the second chapter, but I got curious.  Those dead eyes haunted me, so I went on a deep memory dive.'  Danica said in a strange tone.

'You wouldn't report this to me unless it was something new, Dani.  What did you find?'  Shyla immediately invaded her consciousness.

'Easy, boss, easy.'  Danica eyes rolled as her body responded to the mental connection with positive physical stimuli.  'Abby was such a cute girl, I grew curious about her fascination with her brother.  She doesn't love him like we suspected.  She actually despised him.  Him and his father.'  She could feel Shyla's search stop.

'What do you mean, him and his father?  What did you find?  Tell me, girl.  Don't make my mindfuck you to get it all!'  Danica shivered at Shyla's less then effective threat.

'She already seduced her father, which was the reason he stayed away.  He was fearful he would give in again.  She seduced her brother for the same reason.  Because they were between her and the one she wanted.'  She felt Shyla calm down.

'Oh.  I see.  She craved her mother's attention, but her father took it from her.  Her brother also had her attention, but her method backfired.  Instead of making her hate him, she seduced him as well.  So the fights were the daughter's jealousy, not her hatred.  Hm.  I wonder if we can use this to bring this girl back from the brink.'  Shyla paused.  'Search more thoroughly, and leave some breadcrumbs for her.  If she desires her mother, then we can give her mother to her for a price.'

'What are you considering, boss?'

'Integration.  I will mentally stamp the daughter onto the mother's consciousness, and have her feel her daughter's pain.  Maybe that will wake the dumb bitch up as to the things she missed.  I don't care if they end up having sex, but if Maggie is only good for fucking, I'll make her Abby's slave, and get the girl back in the process.'  She felt Shyla's anger.

'Boss, why does this mean so much to you?'  Danica probed gently.

'My mother would do anything for us, and protect us with her own body.  She would never have missed these signs.  When we took Abby from her, she didn't complain in the least.  Right now, Maggie is lucky she gives good head to the club members, or she would be erased already.'

 

*****

 

"Abby, is she really the one you want?"  Danica asked softly.

"Huh?"  The eyes of the girl who sat lifelessly on a special chair Shyla designed for her, began to move.  She would only stare at a place on the wall, completely devoid of all motivation to move, or survive.  The chair took care of all her needs with nutritional supplement injections, saline, waste removal, and sterilization of her body.  Once per day, one of Shyla's frames came into the room and cleaned her up.

"If she is the one you want, we can make that happen."  Danica said softly at her ear.

"You can?  How?"  Her voice was hoarse as she hadn't spoken in a few weeks, but now she seemed to be alive.

"Her punishment is to be subservient and serve to other people's needs.  We can have her serve your needs too."  Danica waited.

"All I ever wanted...just her."  She said weakly.  "What do I need to do?"

 

*****

 

"One question, and some life came back into her eyes."  Danica sighed.  Abby was cleaned up, and helped to exercise so she would regain her strength.  She ate real food, and watched a screen where others, girls like herself, fucked her mother relentlessly.

"I didn't know she was like this."  Abby said, a glint in her eyes.

"It's what you'll need to do to make her yours.  Force her.  Fuck her hard.  Don't love her, or make love to her.  Make her have sex.  Push her face down where you want her to be.  She doesn't obey, spank her.  Whip her.  Fuck her."  Abby began to squirm.

"Will it work?"  She whispered.

"If it doesn't, the boss will lobotomize her.  This is her last chance, Abby.  The boss is angry with her for not protecting you, or seeing you.  Your mother should not have fought with you for your brother, but fought to keep you away from him, and protect you from him."  Danica said firmly.  Abby lowered her eyes.

"I didn't make it easy for her.  I took my father and brother.  What I wanted was her, but I knew I couldn't have her if they had her.  That is a little messed up way to seduce the one I wanted."  She said and groaned.

"This is your chance.  The question is, do you want to take this chance?  There is a price."  Danica watched Abby's eyes.

"What price?"

 

*****

 

'Alright, Brit.  Keep her distracted.'  Jill said softly.  Brit grinned.

'Do you know how much of a turn on this is?'  Brit asked as she fucked Maggie's ass.  She watched a girl approach, wearing a mask, but not much else.  She sat on the floor, her knees spread, and her lightly furred mound facing her mother.  Maggie looked at the new pussy in front of her face, and looked up.

"What are you waiting for?  Eat."  Maggie's eyes went wide.

"Abby?"  Abby grabbed her hair.

"I said eat!  You denied me for years!  Now, you will obey!"  She pushed her mother's face down, and she fought her for a brief moment.

"She won't listen, Abby.  Do you wish to punish her?"  She held out the cat of nine tails whip.  Abby grinned.

"Yes!"  Maggie yelped as Abby pulled her hair.  Abby got to her feet, grabbed the whip, and held onto Maggie's hair.  She pushed her mother's face forward and into her pussy.  "Eat!"  Maggie still refused, so Abby used the whip.  It landed strangely.

"Aim for her butt, Abby.  Push her face down to the floor, and whip her five times.  Then lift her by her hair and push her in again.  Punish her each time she refuses."  Brit grinned and watched the action.  She was surprised that Maggie held out until the fourth round of punishment, but after the last whip landed on her cheeks, and Abby pushed her face back into her pussy, Maggie looked up and tentatively started to lick.

"Like you mean it, Maggie!"  Abby growled.  "Maybe I should fuck her for a while, and she would learn to be grateful!"  Maggie started to blush, but Brit thought it was a great idea.  She put her strap on onto Abby's hips, and started to give her instructions on how to fuck her own mother.

"That's it.  Nice and smooth.  As you learn how she moves, you can fuck her harder and harder.  If you want to fuck her really hard right now, push her belly down to the floor, put her knees together, and push it into her ass.  Put your knees outside her thighs, and put your feet up onto the backs of her knees.  This will allow you to lift up your hips smoothly, and come down hard."  Abby grinned, and pushed her mother down to the floor.

The strap on entered her ass so smoothly, Maggie wasn't sure it would be a good fucking until her daughter started.  Abby held onto her shoulders and fucked her as hard as she could manage.  This ended up putting a smile on Maggie's face.  She looked back over her shoulder.

"Fuck me, baby!"  She rolled her eyes and moaned.  "Damn, my baby is fucking me better then those dicks ever did!  Oh yes, fuck me, baby!"

 

9