Chapter 31 – Additional Support
314 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"How is Leen?"  Jia asked Mer as she pulled both pets into her room.  As eager as always, both Jia and Jen went down on her and shared her body.

"Damaged.  The boss is going to fully upgrade her now, like I am.  Before we go out again, all of us will be fully upgraded.  New orders."  Mer said softly.  Her body still felt like it belonged to her, but some of the sensations did feel different.  Sex still felt amazing, but she had to learn the difference between her current strength, and what he had formerly. She wasn't a machine, but she did have some of those parts, and it confused her.

'Doctor, is there a way for the boss to use settings for strength output?  Like combat vs. personal?'  She waited.

'Excellent idea, Mer.  I think she'll work on that after she's finished with Leen's upgrades.  Luckily, they retrieved her arm.  All the boss has to do is take the skin and graft it onto her new arm system.  The redundant bone and muscle will go into a DNA extraction process and reduce the remnants into the base codes.  With it, we can regrow skin in other areas.'  Mer felt a smile rather then see it.  'Or, we can experiment with some of those new pets and make one of them pregnant with Leen's baby.'*  Mer grew a bit more excited.

'Should I ask her favorite?'  Mer looked down at Jia fervently.

'Not yet.  I'm sure Jia would agree, but we are still in the primary stages of that.  We'll need a few eggs to experiment with.'  Tandy sighed.

'Let me ask her.  She might donate a few, just for the chance.'

 

*****

 

'That was unexpected.'  Shyla said with a soft smile inside Tandy's mind.  'When did you come up with this idea?'

'When you recovered her skin, I wondered what to do with the rest.  As each of your girls gets the operations, we've preserved some muscle and bone to clone replacement tissues later.  If we are going up, why not find a way to procreate without the men since it's only going to be us girls?'  Tandy tilted her head a bit, and grinned.  'Isn't my body intact in that area?  I wouldn't mind having a little bun in the oven.'

'Doctor, you know as well as I do that the synthetic parts do not align enough with the organic for you to have a baby.  Your womb can not carry new life.  However, since you still have viable eggs, we can get you a surrogate.  Aren't Lydia and Ginger both still human?'  The disappointment quickly vanished, and Tandy's eagerness returned.

'Oh, I like those choices.'

 

*****

 

"Lydia."  Brit pulled on Lydia's pet collar.  She didn't have one with posts that drilled into her neck.  Instead, her collar was merely a preferred decoration.  Her systems only had the organic interface, but it did allow them to include some basic enhancement programs, such as pleasure and pain enhancement for behavioral conditioning.  It has become much more efficient then it used to be, and more effective.  Lydia, and her partner, Ginger, were one of the first couples to ever come into the club willingly.

Now, they served the club's needs, while they had their own needs met by the members.

"Yes?"  Lydia lifted her head from Brit's furry mound.  She had become addicted to Brit's affection, so she sought it at every opportunity.

"The boss would like to know if you and Ginger would like to be part of an experiment?  The short explanation is they are going to find out if they can fertilize a woman's eggs with another woman's DNA and allow the group to make babies."  Brit said softly.  Lydia lifted her eyes.

"Really?  Could I carry yours?"  Brit grinned.

"You could, but the doctor hoped one of you would be a surrogate for hers and the boss' first."  Brit watched as Lydia pondered the question.  She seemed frivolous, but in reality, Lydia was a person who thought deeply, and considered a question before she answered. Brit liked this type.  She was wild enough for both of them, as she now considered Lydia hers.

"I could do it, as long as they promised that I could carry yours after that."  Lydia said after a good long minute of thought.  She returned her tongue back to Brit's button, and heard her moan a bit.

"I wouldn't mind seeing your belly swell with child myself.  You couldn't have anything but anal while pregnant, or oral, so your sex life will be a little bit dull, but I will make it up to you when you're resting between pregnancies."  Brit said warmly.  Lydia looked up at her and grinned.

"There will be new pets to break in, Brit."  Lydia lightly bit her button.

"You know we are not monogamous, but I consider you mine.  No other pet will replace you."  Brit watched as Lydia's eyes grew intense, and her actions followed suit.  She liked those words a lot.

 

*****

 

'Final data extraction complete.'  Tandy monitored the reports from each retrieval and noted the connections.  They didn't delete the garbage data like they used to.  They learned that those insignificant bits could produce leads, such as who was friends with whom, and if there were any family connections to outsiders.

'Compiling and indexing the data into packets for storage.  Links confirmed.  Local organized criminal activity verified.  Exterior links to other larger organizations.'  Tandy set the data aside, and uploaded to the neural network.

'So it's war they want.  They thought they could go in the back door and not be noticed.'  Shyla said softly.  Tandy grinned.

'Girls always notice the back door.'

 

*****

 

"Sir, our outside sources of information have disappeared."  A man delivered a file to a well dressed businessman.

"Is it related to our recent movements?"  He asked quietly.

"Unknown.  I could speculate...hold on."  His phone rang.  "Yes?"

"Bang."  That was the only word spoken on the other side of the phone.  He frowned, but then his face paled.

"Shit."  On his suit jacket, as well as his boss's jacket, were two red lights.

 

*****

 

'Targets eliminated.  Proceeding to eliminate secondary objectives.   A packet has been sent to each Captain.'  These were remotely controlled units, wearing new camouflage suits that bent the light around their frames so they blended in to the surroundings.

'David.  Is your team ready?'  Tandy asked through the neural link.

'Affirmative. Sienna and I are in position, and have marked all targets, combatants, and non combatants.  Systems have sorted priority, planned a strategy, and movement map. Request permission to manually follow the map as I may require personal control in order to adapt.'  David was one of Shyla's most loyal male operatives.  Since he was enhanced, and his daughter got her revenge, he became almost devoted to her like she was a god.

'David, the system will automatically kick in if you require it. All operations are manual, as you must learn to operate your newly enhanced cybernetic frame. The previous iteration was not as fast or strong as this model, so feel free to let loose. Only think about automatic movement for the system to kick in and take over.  This won't be remote, but internal.  Your brain and the cybernetic computer enhancements will work together to produce your desired outcome.'  Tandy smiled.  'She doesn't like robots. Only loyal members.'

'Understood. Sienna. Proceed on to the Hunter phase.  I'll go Shadow phase this time.'  David smiled as he felt Sienna's agreement.  She didn't need to speak.  Shyla gifted the couple with a deep mental connection that could convey thoughts quickly, and data even faster.  David disappeared from sight as the new shielding turned on.

The only thing that would give him away now was the small heat signature of the reactor, or the sounds of his body.  Shyla already considered enhancing his frame once again with additional dampeners to lessen his mechanical sounds from a larger frame, and make the heat signature even smaller.

 

*****

 

'They performed beyond expectations, boss.'  Jill said as the couple executed the upper management of that organized criminal organization.  'The new stealth technology proves mostly effective, but has some flaws.  Their new optical implants allow them to see heat signatures through thin walls, and see movement their brains might miss.  Their auditory enhancement is filtered before sent to the brain, so they won't be overwhelmed by loud noises.'

'And their integration as a combat unit?'  Shyla continued to work on other system enhancements, as well as their current goal of eventually leaving the planet.

'Excellent.  David and Sienna work well together, and trust one another.  They took down their targets efficiently, and have removed their heads for data extraction.  The packets are already delivered to the Captains, and we are waiting for their response.'  Tandy went through the data quickly as it was sent.

'Expect a lack of a response, and send the twins to remove half the Captains upon receipt of their answer.  When they come back, send the twins to me.'  Shyla flipped through a few diagrams.  'They need some additional support packages installed.'

'Holy...baby, are those laser rifles?'

 

1 - Genetic DNA extraction for fertilization may not be possible IRL.

10