Chapter 16 – Need Some Help?
559 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Excuse me?"  A well dressed woman stood at the door to the club, and looked around the lobby.  Jenni smiled, and walked over.  The woman's eyes bugged out.

"Can I help you?  We aren't open for at least another week."  The woman's eyes were drawn to the harness Jenni now wore.  Her breasts were held firmly by leather straps, and her nipples had new jewelry and fresh piercings.  The straps crisscrossed her belly, and showed a nicely sculpted set of abs.  Her legs were also 'caged' by similar straps, but her nice figure was quite eye catching.

"Why are you dressed like this?"  She asked.  Her eyes wouldn't lift off her chest.

"Because I'm the one who guides our guests from the lobby to their cell.  Either I am their appetizer, or I get the motor running."  The woman lifted her eyes.

"What is that collar?"  Jenni smiled.

"A control collar for pets.  To help with the experience for our dominants, or submissives."  Jenni explained simply.

"You want to wear it?"  She asked quietly.  Jenni's explanation made her feel even more aroused.

"It's my punishment, and I deserved it.  I've been told that my master will change it in the future, but not remove the punishment aspect."  She shivered.  "I'm hoping my master changes it soon.  She's been so nice to her dominants, and her pets.  Now, although we are not yet open for business, did you want to talk to a dominant, or did you want to play with a pet?"  The woman licked her lips.

"How firm are the dominants?"  Jenni shivered.

"I wasn't able to be sated before I came under their hands.  Now, I go to sleep completely sated.  If you have a fetish, a need, a hunger, or just need to feel a firm hand to take you to the edge, one of our dominants will fill your needs.  Mer, the manager, is quite skilled, as are all the dominants."  The woman frowned slightly.

"Mer?  A girl?"  Jenni smiled at her question.

"All our dominants are ladies.  Boys don't have the right mindset,  but that is my opinion.  My harness was designed by our manager, while Brit, one of our most accomplished dominants, designed the jewelry, and added them to me last week.  When I heal up, she plans to have some more fun with my breasts."  Jenni shivered and smiled.  "She had a lot of fun piercing them too."  The woman bit her bottom lip, and let out a shaky breath.

"Can I meet her?  I would like some non permanent decoration, some punishment, and taking me to the edge of pain and pleasure."  Jenni smiled.

"She can do that.  I should warn you though.  The cost is not for the sex.  The billing is based on the harnesses, the materials used, and the products you'll buy.  The more intense the situation, the more you'll be expected to buy.  And depending upon our dominant, she may enjoy you so much, that she'll decide to just take you while she punishes you.  It will last a lot longer then the expected hour or so."  The woman shivered and smiled, in spite of the blush upon her cheeks.

"That sounds exactly what I am looking for.  When can I meet her?"  Brit slid her fingers along the woman's neck and made her shiver.

"Right now."  Jenni smiled.  "Brit, did you want me to warm her up first?"

"Take her over to the completed cell.  Help her undress and warm her up a bit."  Brit fixed her with a firm stare, which made her shiver.  "Wear old clothes next time, and bring spares.  Can't have the full treatment...Jenni, run upstairs and get some spare nighttime attire.  Simple shirt and shorts.  Not yet assigned to anyone.  Leave them in the packages so she feels comfortable.  She can change into them, and we'll add it to her bill."

"What do you plan to do?"  She asked.  Brit grinned and walked away.  Jenni shivered.

"You are so going to enjoy her tearing your clothes off while she's aroused.  She's like a beast in heat!"  Jenni smiled.  "I so wish I was you tonight!"

 

 

She hadn't expected that a bunch of young women could be so aggressive, or dominant.  When she changed into the white cotton clothes, Jenni guided her to Brit's cell, and put her bag of clothes inside the door.  Jenni then slid up to her side, and murmured as she held her around the waist.

"You are so going to love how hard she is.  Have you ever been whipped?"  She shook her head.  "Brit is a master of the lash.  She can make each strike land right where you need it to go.  Mm, you smell divine too.  She is so going to love your body."  The woman murmured softly.

"What's it like being a pet?"  She asked.  Jenni stroked her body.

"Divine.  I could never get enough sex to sate myself, let alone climax, but then I did something stupid, and pissed off the girls.  They took me.  Oh my god, the way they fucked me still sends chills up and down my spine!  Hour after hour, climax after climax, and they had no intention of stopping!  When my collar got put on, I knew I was theirs.  I didn't want to belong to anyone else.  Just the gang."  She moaned as Jenni gripped her breasts, and Brit walked into the cage.

"Jenni, put the cuffs on her wrists."  Jenni smiled as Brit stood at the door and waited.  Her firm muscular body made the woman shiver.  "What is your name?"

"Lydia."

"Well, Lydia, depending upon how much you please me, you'll either limp away tonight with a smile on your lips, or you'll spend the night being properly punished.  We'll have to see how you endure."  Jenni smiled and put the cuffs on her wrists.  The programs that Shyla installed within the gang had helped them to get into the necessary mindset of dominant, and master.

Brit was one of the best, and was a natural dominant.  Jenni and Jia have both been her practice partners and greatly enjoyed her methods.

Lydia sucked in her breath as the ropes were attached, and her hands pulled above her head.  Brit then walked over and stood in front of her.

"You've been a bad girl, Lydia."  Brit gripped the cotton shirt in her hands and ripped it open.  Lydia gasped.  She had never been this aroused before, and the dominant hadn't really started yet.  "It's time to be punished."

Jenni handed Brit the long whip, and stepped to the side.  She would wait for Brit's signal. While she did, she watched in fascination as the whip landed again and again upon the breasts, belly, and hips of Lydia's body.  She cried out with each strike, but not once did she ask Brit to stop.  She even looked disappointed when Brit signaled to Jenni to hand her the other whip.

"Don't worry, pet, I won't stop."  Lydia's eyes narrowed slightly when she was called a pet, but it wasn't with anger.  She was even more aroused, so when the smaller whip began to land on her skin, she was even closer to a climax then she thought possible.  That was when Brit concentrated on her lips, and clit with the whip.  The multiple tails stung her lips and clit, but was not meant to hurt her.  She was on the brink of a climax, and that edge stretched out a bit more as she was whipped there.

"Go, pet.  Make her blow."  Brit ordered Jenni to go in.  Jenni grinned, crawled across the floor and pushed her face into Lydia's pussy.  The whip continued to land on her nipples while Jenni licked and slurped up her dripping juices.

"I bet you can't wait until I give you this."  Brit removed her skirt, and Lydia could see the strap on.  "I am going to push it between your cheeks and fuck the hell out of that fine ass of yours."  That imagery did it for Lydia.  She shuddered, flexed, and let her juices run all over Jenni's tongue, lips, and chin.

"Need some help, Brit?"  Leen asked from the side.  Brit smiled.

"Yeah, it's time to punish this fine ass of hers." 

 

25