Chapter 33 – How Do I Use This One
537 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

'They've been at it for hours.'  Brit said to Tandy, who watched over them while Shyla was busy with some new research.  She watched Abby fuck her mother to the point of exhaustion.  Brit came forward, and reached out.  As soon as her hands touched Abby's shoulder, she fell backwards.  Brit embraced her gently, while Maggie looked backward as the action stopped.  Once she saw her daughter pass out, she became frantic.

"Baby!"  She turned and rushed forward.  "What happened?  Is she sick?"  Brit shook her head.

"She only woke up a few days ago.  She was unresponsive since we brought her in, and on basic life support the entire time.  She wouldn't eat, wouldn't move, or do anything other then what her body did for her.  Like breathing."  Maggie closed her eyes.

"How did she get like that?"  Maggie held her daughter in her arms, and to her impressive chest.  Maggie hadn't sagged at all in the later part of her thirties, but the little bit of extra around her hip area also added some plumpness to her chest.  Her breasts were full, and hung in just the right place.  "Did he hurt her?"  Her eyes narrowed.

"No.  You did."  Maggie looked up at Brit.  "She only fucked her brother to get your attention.  She was a little messed up, but thought that if she could take away the pieces of your life, and left only herself in it, you would turn to her."  Maggie closed her eyes.

"Stupid mixed up child."  She whispered.  "You just had to give me a bit of attention, and I would have folded.  Now that you've given it to me like that, it's my turn to serve you."  She looked up at Brit.  "Is there someplace we can sleep?  And get something to eat?  She's probably weak from a lack of real food and exercise."  Brit felt Tandy's presence.

'Give her a room, Brit.  Let Maggie prove herself.  If she does, she'll be her daughter's personal pet.  Abby will get her mother like she wants, and Maggie will get what she needs.'  Tandy said inside the young woman's mind.

"We'll take you to a room.  With your controls in place, Maggie, you can never leave here.  Since you wish to take care of Abby, your new orders are just that.  Take care of Abby, and her needs.  Abby will be the one to reward and punish now.  Transfer ownership of Maggie to Abby."  Maggie looked up, then rolled her eyes as her mind was pushed into a new direction.  When she felt her daughter's mind, she heard her murmur and whisper without moving her lips.

'All mine now.  Never gonna let you go.  You belong to me.'  Maggie smiled a bit as Abby whispered without the knowledge that her mother could hear her.

"She's my baby.  Of course I belong to her."

 

*****

 

"Abby, you've been assigned to cell number eight.  Bring your pet there, and we'll show you around."  Abby grinned at Jenni's softly spoken words.  She frowned just after as she saw the collar on her neck.

"You're a pet?"  Abby asked.

"The first.  I was quite bad, so they had to break me thoroughly."  Jenni rolled her eyes.  "They do it every couple of weeks, just so I remember why I love being their pet.  I belong to Mer though.  I've also been assigned as the pet handler.  Your mother's controls are in your hands completely though.  I can't interfere.  I can, however, give you advice and help you to subdue her more thoroughly, if you wish to."

"That's possible?"  Abby asked in surprise.

"There are programs that can be uploaded into her mind that will enhance the pleasure and pain protocols.  Being fucked hard will be more intense.  Being whipped will bring more pain, but also more pleasure.  Depending upon the levels you set, and the number of engravings you make."  Jenni guided the couple down the stairs, and to their assigned cell.

"Engravings?"  Maggie asked.  Jenni ignored her.

"Abby, all questions have to be addressed to you if she wishes to know something.  If you wish to punish her for disobeying those protocols, just think of a whip striking her in a place."  Jenni grinned when Maggie yelped.  "She is your owner now.  All you need to do is serve her."  Maggie yelped again, but this time, she smiled.  The whip landed right on her mound and button.

"What are engravings?"  Abby asked.

"The boss set up a new system of organic interfaces called engravings.  Your pet is already outfitted with the appropriate setup, and control chips at the base of her skull.  Your chip is still basic, however, you're scheduled for your full neural upgrades in the next few weeks.  Once you're integrated into the system, you'll be able to have full access to the information you need just by thinking about it.  With your chip, I am not sure about the limitations.  Let me ask."  Jenni closed her eyes.

'She should be able to initiate the neural engraving procedures within her mother's brain, which will allow her to do memory crawls, and even play inside her mother's mind.  It won't damage Maggie, but the both of them will find it quite enjoyable.  I know you do.'  Tandy smiled and sent her fingers through the connection and into Jenni's mind.  Jenni moaned.  'The boss is busy tonight.  I will contact Mer and we will do things to you that you will beg us to never stop.'  Jenni shivered.

'I look forward to it, doctor.'  Jenni opened her eyes.

"You can do the engravings, Abby.  Just look into her eyes, as those are the transmission points.  It's best to have her eat you out while this occurs.  You can even ask for Brit's assistance as once you begin to climax, the instinct is to close your eyes.  Once the engraving is complete, there are multiple levels, and each allows you a deeper connection to her, and her mind. You can do things that will make you both smile once you are connected."  Jenni gestured to an X shaped rack that Shyla had once seen on an old zombie movie.  The rack was meant for execution, but also torture.

"This rack will allow you to properly punish, and have fun with her flesh.  When you feel she's been disciplined enough, you can fold down the cot on the side wall, and fuck her there."  Abby looked quite excited.  She saw all the whips on the wall, and picked up a bullwhip.

"How do I use this one?"

 

8