Chapter 27 – Can You Do Me A Favor?
297 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"You have your targets.  Move quickly.  As soon as we start, the other teams in other cities will also act."  Jill said through the connection.

"Understood."  Aline looked at Inez, who nodded.  They each took a nylon backpack in their hand, and entered the plant.

 

 

"Team one, two, and three have moved into position.  Illegal and unauthorized removal of goods verified.  Engage the enemy."  Tandy said as she watched the monitors.

'Any damages?'

'Negative.  All combatants far outclass their targets.  Snipers removed.  Supplies cut off.  And the plant is taken.'  She told the boss through their private connection as she watched the monitor.

'Proceed with stage two.' Shyla said softly inside Tandy's mind.

'The buyers have been eliminated.'  She switched to another monitor.  'Stalker couple Alpha One mission complete.  Data modules acquired.  Monetary equipment acquired.'  Tandy scrolled through the data the system had downloaded, filtered for the parameters she set and highlighted it for her.  Shyla nodded.

'Information downloaded from data modules allows access.  Begin transfers into dummy accounts, and begin standard operating procedures for acquired funds.'  Shyla ran a mental finger through Tandy's hair within their connection.  She smiled as she shivered.

'Be good, baby.'  Tandy used the system to bounce the funds from account to account, and buried the trail until no human could follow it.  The funds were then filtered through several small companies as a collected cash fund from small sales, and collected again into a larger primary account for Shyla's host of companies to use.  'The funds have grown by twenty three percent after some small investments in a local rural economy.'  Shyla grinned.

'Still reading my mind?  It's better for those funds to help my friends.  Send some transportation business to a few of the clubs we deal with.  Inquire as to issues with local organized criminal activity, and arrange for a few visits.  Also arrange for some new couples to join the ranks.'  Shyla's eyes were glued to Tandy's mental avatar.  It hadn't changed at all from the body she once had.  Tandy pursed her lips.

'If you keep staring, I'll become distracted.  The buyer's boss has been eliminated.  Computers have been mined, and wiped.  Guards eliminated.  Objectives completed.  Soldiers retreated with data modules.'  She flicked a switch.  'Uploads and data mine operation ongoing.  Garbage data discarded.  Data compiled and indexed.'

'How is team one?'

 

 

"Inez."  She threw a device towards her twin.  Aline and Inez were not blood related, but due to their connection, they shared a bound stronger then any set of twin sisters ever could.

"Data miner module in place."  The last target was pinned, a collar placed around her neck, and closed.  "Miner engaged."  Several posts sank into the executive's skin.  A large number punctured her spinal column.  The woman screamed as the posts engaged, but the agony was cut off as the clamp in the collar began to close.

"Data mine up-loader engaged.  Storage module retrieved."  Inez grasped the woman's head and carried it to the large army shoulder bag that had been folded up inside the backpack.  Aline lifted the rest of the body and placed it outside the gate with the others.

"Doctor.  Inform the boss that the operation is complete.  Send personnel to the loading dock to retrieve the missing ordinance.  Will return to base with the data modules."  Aline spoke without emotion, or any semblance of reaction to what she did.

'Excellent work, girls.  The boss will be pleased with your performance.  Please return using secondary route. The authorities are using your intended primary route.  Be sure that you get scanned as soon as the modules are in storage.'  Tandy said softly.

'Are you concerned about countermeasures, doctor?'  Inez asked in a slightly worried tone.

'Negative.  Shyla has paced around the lab as soon as you deployed.  She's confident that you could accomplish the task with no errors.  She still worries about her girls.'

 

 

"No damage or wounds.  No wear and tear on the skeletal structure.  Some minor maintenance is required."  Shyla looked the twin stalkers up and down as they stood in front of her obediently.  To their surprise, once she completed the visual scans, she walked up to them, wrapped her arms about their hips and firmly held them against her.

"Boss?"  Aline asked quietly.

"Your performance was quick, and lethal.  I'll release advanced combat programs for you both to absorb tonight."  Shyla then looked into their eyes.  Each one felt her presence push firmly against their minds, as though her body were merely an extension of that massive dominating presence.  "I am going to rebuild your networks tonight.  I've missed being inside your minds."  Aline and Inez smiled, and watched Shyla leave quietly.  They walked over to Tandy's new body.

"Doctor.  Is the boss okay?"  The incomplete frame blinked, then nodded.  She was partially installed, but still also within her disabled body within the vat.  She was now capable of minute and limited controls of both bodies.  In spite of Shyla's need for her to be free again, and her ability to do these operations, she was strangely reluctant to complete them.  It was almost like she waited for something important.

"She was worried.  She is attached to both of you."  They heard Tandy sigh inside their minds.  "Can you two do me a favor?"

 

 

Shyla licked her lips and moaned softly as she went through Inez's and Aline's mind.  The ladies twitched and shuddered on the twin bed that they preferred to share, while Shyla went through their programs and relaid them in the new configurations.

The side effects on the twins were expected, but since they were interlinked, the sensations were doubled as they felt the other's pleasure as well.  They both twitched, shuddered and climaxed as they helped each other to release the tension that the new methods produced.  After they orgasmed, and and the last program block was integrated into their consciousness, Aline lifted her head and looked at Shyla, even though her eyes wouldn't focus.

"What's wrong?  Why aren't you resting?"  Shyla went up to their side and lightly stroked their naked bodies.  Since she had carried their consciousness in her hands, and they were able to enter the construct with her freely, she enjoyed the warmth of their physical bodies as well.  Due to her larger then life presence, and their desire for the mental intimacy they had with her, her touch inflamed them all over again.

"Boss, why haven't you laid the same programs inside the doctor that you've given us?"  Aline asked quietly.  In truth, she wasn't confused.  The doctor asked her to broach this subject.

"Hm.  If I consider that you two never concern yourself over my choices, someone asked you if you knew, or asked you if you could find out.  Correct?"  Aline nodded.  "Sigh, I am not surprised that she wants the same things you girls have, but she should already know that she's my first intimate lover.  She was there before I was the boss.  Before I had these wonderful abilities.  She watched me grow, and acquire skills.  I wanted her to be completely free.  Like I am."  Aline tilted her head.

"But boss, we are free.  We choose the loyalty programs because they reward us with the connection to you.  We were not loyal in the beginning, before we knew you, but once we did, we are loyal.  We are loyal without the programs."  Shyla smiled and laid her forehead against Aline's, and heard her murmur softly.

"Then I should give her the freedom to choose?"  She asked.

"Of course.  It's not a bad thing.  The programs don't create our loyalty.  They just confirm it."  Shyla softly kissed both girls on the lips and walked out of the room.  The touch to Aline's forehead was just a precursor.

Aline's eyes rolled back in her head, while Inez snuggled against her chest and endured another series of climaxes.  Right now, Shyla was deep inside their memories, and minds.  She optimized their layouts again and again, removing the space between the programs, added links, and additional sequences that sent a series of waves throughout their consciousness.

In other words, Shyla mindfucked them both for the rest of the night.

 

 

13