Chapter 3. Death (2)
1.2k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: Death (2/3) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uncle! Uncle!" 

"Look it's Uncle Vincent!" 

"Yehey! Uncle Vincent is here" 

***

In front of an Orphanage Building. A guy with black clothing was standing and surrounded by a bunch of lively kids.

"Uncle Vincent pick me up" 

A little girl with two ponytails said that towards the black clothing guy. Her arm raised in the air as her eyes were eagerly waiting for someone to pick her up.

"Haha! Lena! You grew up a little now!" 

The black clothing guy said that, as he proceeded to pick up the little girl.

"Unfair, Uncle Vincent always picks Lena first!"

"Unfair! Yes! Unfair..." 

"I want to go first..." 

***

"Haha! I'm Uncle Vincent's favorite" 

Lena, the little girl, said that proudly. As she hopped on the shoulder of the black clothing guy. 

"Haha! You're all my favorite... don't worry about it" 

The black clothing guy said that with a laugh and then proceeded to walk towards the orphanage... And played with the kids... 

***

Vincent loves kids and adopts kids that have no parents or kids that live in the street.

Vincent founded this orphanage using all the money he made from his "job", because of that kids here love him as well as people knew of him outside the Underground World.

***

The kids and Vincent did all sorts of things from storytelling to playing HideNSeek with the kids. 

Vincent always enjoyed his stay here a day or two is the longest stay he had here in the orphanage.

And admittedly, Vincent loves the feeling of having this sort of life.

There's no need to kill and just play with kids and eat food with everyone.

There's no need to hide and stalk someone and just chill on the couch staying there and relax on sort of danger. That's the time Vincent felt like he was living and not a puppet that only goal was to kill.

There's no need for guns and daggers. no need for blood and life to take.

You only need one, 

A family that is... 

***

At Dawn... 

The black clothing guy, Vincent exited the orphanage. At his toes were the kids who didn't want and reluctant him to go.

"Neh! Neh! Uncle! Don't leave pls!" 

"Don't leave pls!" 

"Pls! Uncle!" 

***

All the kids didn't want for him to go...

"Haha! I must go now, or else I will be late for my jobs" 

"How about... In return, I will buy a lot of toys for your kids." 

"Yehey! Toys!" 

"Toys!" 

"Really! Uncle Vincent?"

"Of course, I would never have lied to all of you" 

The Black clothing guy smiled and said that, towards Lena, the cheerful little girl. 

"Come on everyone, go inside the orphanage, go first and I will go after I send Uncle Vincent off." 

"Ok! Sister Christine!" 

***

A blond hair girl said to the kids... Her name is Christine. The caretaker and the head of the orphanage.

"Vincent! Do you really have to go?" 

"Yep! Christine. The Boss asks me to go and I can't refuse." 

"This-" 

Vincent said that, but the blond hair girl, Christine was reluctant for him to go.

Seeing this, Vincent sigh and said. 

"This is my fate and my job." 

"Then good luck on your mission you have to be careful and take care of yourself and..." 

Christine said that and blushed as she stuttered at her words.

"Ayy~. Then Bye! Bye!" 

Vincent sighs as he waved his hand and walked towards the busy road. 

***

Vincent walks towards a certain house and says.

"Code-J" 

The door opened as Vincent entered the house.

He first observed the house... making sure that there's no trap or anything. 

He then walks towards one of the rooms and opens it.

As he opens the door. He saw a table that has items on top of it proceeding to walk towards the table and picking the items on it.

He picked a pistol, bullets, and a printed face of his target and flipped it as he saw the back of it where his target description, hobby, location, etc... were written and described.

After checking that his gear is up and nothing seems amiss he walks towards the garage of the house and sees a black painted car in it.

He hops on and drives first towards some small restaurant and eats waiting until night comes before he starts his mission.

***

He drove and parked the car a little far away from his target house. He then got out of his car, but he first observed the surrounding area, checking the CCTV if there's and looking if someone suspicious followed him.

After that, he then started walking towards his target house.

Vincent blended perfectly on a night.

He stops and observes the entrance of his target house.

Then after a couple of minutes…

A car stops in front of the house and a guy who matches the face of his target.

The guy then got out of the car and entered his target house, making him positive that this guy is his target.

The car didn't wait for the guy and drove off and disappeared from the distance and Vincent sight.

He then waited for the night to get deeper waiting for the right time to attack.

***

He looked at his watch and saw that it's 2:00 AM, making the time ripe to attack. He then readies himself and approached the house quietly.

He climbed up the wall, but first observed the surroundings before jumping down the house garden.

He then circled the house and observed its layout planning on how he would infiltrate the house quietly.

***

He finally then spotted a spot of the house that he could infiltrate.

He quickly and quietly climbs up the window and easily broken it down.

He then looks around the house... seeing some CCTV. He then goes inside the house, as he sneakily bypasses the CCTV.

He then quietly walked towards his target room.

Picking his gun and readying it... 

*CLICK*

His eyes were calm as he eyed the surrounding, observing if there's something that might make him fail.

33