Chaoter 35 Titan Shifters (2)
714 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flying to the sky, Vincent saw how Reiner tackled Marco in the air while flying. Ultimately crashing down on top of the roof.

He was stunned when he saw this scene. Deciding to fly towards them fast, in case he misunderstood something. But he knew Marco well, and he was not someone who antagonized others for his selfish things. 

Within a second, Vincent caught up to them. Landing on top of a roof. Vincent looked down and saw how Marco got restrained by Reiner.

"Help me-!"

Shouting in desperation, Marco's mouth got blocked by Reiner, who was on top of him, restraining Marco with his weight and strength. 

Landing on the roof. This noise caught the three off guard, as Marco looked and shouted at him.

"Vincent! Help me!"

Looking down dangerously at Reiner, Vincent said with grave expression.

"What's going on here?"

Looking at the two, Reiner and Bertholt who's likely the two accomplices in this matter.

"Explain…" Vincent dragged his voice as he drew out his sword and continued "or I will have the two of you feel a little pain."

… .

'This is bad!'

Reiner thought as he looked at Vincent on top of the roof, and back to Marco who's shouting at Vincent to save him.

'Vincent have known now that we're going to silence Marco,' Reiner then looked at Bertholt who's looking at him with scared expressions, whose eyes hurried him to tell what to do. 'We can't escape in this situation. Vincent is strong and I know we will not likely defeat him in this form.'

'If that's then… I have to kill Marco now, and escape on this without him knowing our secrets'.

Reiner steeled his mind, and drew out his sword. 

"Reiner! Are we really gonna kill him" 

Bertholt said that with a scared voice. Killing Marco, or People with their own hands never crossed his mind. But now, they have to do it or else, their secrets have to be known, and worst case, no, the Humans, Eldians within the walls, will hunt them down. Surely. 

"Yes! We can't let Vincent know our secret. It is best to silence Marco first."

Reiner then drew his sword and swung it on Marco's neck with full force, when… 

A flash of light passed by, and without knowing how… His hands were in the air, detached to his body. The feeling of gripping and swinging his sword with full force, was now gone like a cut off string, as his whole hands had been literally cut off.

Reiner never saw how his arms got sliced. The same as Marco who's now gone miraculously in his front. 

"Ahhhh!" Shouting in great pain at his hands getting cut off, Reiner was confused at this. The same for Bertholt who's looking at Reiner's arms in horror.

"W-What h-happen, Reiner!" Bertholt said that and walked closer to Reiner. Then, at their back. They heard a voice… 

"You're going to kill Marco, why?"

… .

Vincent looked at the two who's talking to each other, and thought. 

'I'm being ignored…?'

Vincent saw how Marco was shouting and looking at him in pleading to help him escape.

Then he saw. He saw how Reiner drew his sword out without hesitation, preparing it to swing it down towards Marco.

'He's going to silence him, Marco?'

If ever Vincent was not here and someone like Mikasa. She will never be able to stop Reiner from killing Marco, but… 

'... Reiner, you choose a wrong opponent and time'

'...Time-Slow'

The world becomes black and white. Objects and people began to move in slow motion. 

Not wasting this time. Vincent flew towards Reiner and cut his arms. After that, he picked Marco and flew at the roof in their back.

Then… the world becomes back to normal.

Vincent looked to his right, and saw Annie landed beside him. Annie, who just landed, looked at Reiner and Bertholt and said, 

"What is this all about?"

Vincent didn't bother to answer Annie, and look back at the two and said.

"You're going to kill Marco, why?"

Reiner looked back at Vincent in anger and said,

"Bastard! Why'd you do this?"

"You…  ask me that despite wanting to kill Marco…" Vincent felt like he heard the biggest joke of his entire life and began to laugh, "Hahahaha…"

"Reiner, I didn't know you can joke like that"

Reiner, knowing what he said was dumb in this situation, but his anger get the better of him and shouted. 

"Damn Bastard!"

"Stop talking nonsense, and explain yourself. Or the next thing I will have to do is to not only cut your legs, but your neck will have to be ready too."

Reiner looked at Vincent in anger, but knowing they can't defeat him and knowing people from the Survey Corps are here, they didn't have the chance to escape if they would have to fight Vincent here. 

He then looked at Vincent's side and saw Annie, hesitating for a bit before standing up while thinking… 

'Whatever. Annie can be the spy. She most likely will not be able to defeat Vincent, and even if we fought him together and defeated him. It will waste a lot of time, and every second here is dangerous'

Then, Vincent saw an unbelievable scene. He saw how, in the blink of an eye, the arms that should've been cut off, began to regenerate at an insane speed and grew back.

He knew this world stored many secrets, like his powers and Eren's transformation to Titan. But this scene really stunned him. And with grave a voice questioned Reiner.

"WHO. ARE. YOU?"

Vincent looked at Reiner in seriousness. Reiner ignored him and just looked at Bertholt and said,

"Bertholt, let's get out of here!"

Reiner and Bertholt began to fly over the wall. Marco who now began to get his bearing back, began telling Vincent what he'd heard.

"Vincent! I think Reiner and Bertholt are like Eren. They can transform into Titans. They want to silence me because of that. You should not let them go!"

Marco stands up and looks at Vincent. 

Vincent looked at Marco and Annie, and said.

"Marco, Annie. The survey corps are here. Climb up the wall and evacuate now!"

Vincent said flew towards where Reiner and Bertholt flew.

"What about you, Vincent!"

"I'm gonna go and chase those two! Report this on Commander Pixis or even people from the Survey Corps!

Vincent then flew and disappeared at Marco's sight. Marco sighs at this and tells Annie.

"Annie, you saw that right? Reiner and Bertholt maybe or actually a Titan like Eren."

Marco then began to look around at his surroundings and said, "Vincent said that we need to climb up the wall and report it to higher-ups."

Marco said that but heard something on his back. It is a sword being drawn.

Wshh~

Marco looked back and saw Annie drawing out her sword, and said.

"W-What are you doing, Annie?!"

Check out my P.A.T.R.E.O.N 

Pa treon link: https://www.patrèon.com/CanYouMakeItClear

(15 Advanced Chapters) 

Join my Discord Server

Discord link: https://discord.gg/ftmnzeefa2

21