Chapter 42 Inside the Wall Sina
715 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vincent at the deck of the ship. He looked outside and saw the Wall Maria being smaller and smaller in his view.

His destination is now Wall Sina. Where he will start his plan. He registered to the Military Police Brigade because of this and so he will accomplish it, in a way he will not regret everything. 

Walking inside the ship. Vincent remembered the look of his fellow 104th Trainees when they found out he joined the Military Police. 

Betrayed, Relief, Resentment, and even saw Jean looking down at his palm, trembling in anger. 

He knew why they joined the Survey Corps. Is it because of Eren and him, joining besides them.

Vincent didn't have the choice but to do this. Annie told him that Eren might be the Founding Titan, but there's a possibility of one Titan that has been missing since the last Owner dying unexpectedly and his Power not passing accordingly to the ritual of being eaten. And it is… the Attack Titan.

Based on their Observations, Eren didn't do or have some ability that has been showcased, yet. Attack Titan is the weakest among the Titan Shifters with their ability being unknown to many. 

Their Mission is to capture the Founding Titan, and Vincent Mission is to know why the Founding Titan, despite his/her overwhelming power can't or didn't stop the Titans from breaking the Walls.

But first, he needed to be in contact with the Royal Family, the King, King Fritz. The ruler of the Kingdom. He wanted to know… 

With this Goal in Mind, Vincent left behind all his feelings from the Former Comrades of him, and faced the new challenges.

Being a Military Police means being close to the King and this is the best way to start his plan.

Vincent's eyes turn cold. He didn't want any walls to be kicked again, and so to prevent that. He needed the Founding Titan's help, if they didn't want to do it… Vincent will do everything in his power to make them do it.

But… there's something bothering him. The Founding Titan, if Annie said was true, can erase memories. 

If that was true. This will be the most dangerous mission Vincent will ever take.

Vincent opened his room, and took a quick rest. He needed this to relax his mind.

… .

Next Morning…

Vincent woke up, he just took a nap of 4 hours as the Ship traveled without any hindrance and made it to the Wall Sina. 

Getting up and walking towards the deck of the ship. Vincent saw a Wall at the distance. This Wall is particularly the cleanest Wall Vincent had ever seen. Truly, Wall Sina being the Nobles' and King's place, has to be clean.

Getting down the Ship. In his tow is an officer of the Military Police. He will guide him towards the Military Police HQ, and there will be where he will live from now on. Unless he got money and decided to buy a house, which is impossible, because of the Sky High prices of houses in Wall Sina compared to Wall Maria.

Vincent looks left and right. He could see all the people being dressed neatly as they can. No Trash at the roads, and it is cemented and polishes.

Vincent clicked his tongue as he saw the difference between living inside the wall Sina than living outside of it. People here wore suits and beautiful and colorful dresses, not like it matters to him.

The officer besides Vincent, observed his reactions and when he saw Vincent click his tongue, pride couldn't help but swell in him, and thought…

'What a country bumpkin'.

Even though the commander told him that Vincent Glaze is a valuable Soldier. The officer's pride from living inside the Wall Sina from many nears couldn't be extinguished by mere words, alone. He looked at the youth in front of him and said.

"Even though you killed many Titans. Inside the Wall Sina, orders and hierarchy are what matters. Even your feat is sh*t here if you don't have connections, and you'll be forever a Country Bumpkin."

Listening to the nonsense this Police Spewing to him. Vincent couldn't be happier. The more dirtier the Military Police are, the more he can move. Basically, what the police officer meant to him is, "Hey, I'm here. Praise me and I might take you to my wings". 

Those words are the basics of a Villain word, and Vincent is well versed at that. Habits of people from higher class and deemed people like worthless trash. And superior people who didn't do sh*t at their work.

People with power are like that. Being drunk with power will consume them and turn them into what we call, "3rd rate Villains". But being them is not without merits, as the Power Hunger they are, the smarter they will be, and do whatever they can to sit on top of many.

But this officer in front of him is an Idiot, so manipulating him is easy.

"Yes, I will forever be indebted to your gratefulness at telling me this, sir"

Vincent said that with humble expressions. His looks right now were foreign to even his friends from the 104th Trainees. This is Vincent with his humble mask put on. He will not do this typically, but this officer is clearly an Idiot so he might as well just praise him to boost his ego. He might remember him and favor him, making his life in Wall Sina, smooth sailing. 

Happy at being praised by a Genius with 20 kills on his name. The Military Police officer is really happy, and so decided to tell more information, and be praised more.

And with that, Vincent and his guiding officer quickly reach the Military Police HQ and have Vincent be officially registered.

The process was smooth as he quickly got his room, and a key. Tomorrow will be where his Military Police suit will be distributed. 

Walking towards the busy corridor, Vincent could even hear some laughing officers from different rooms. Clearly they are having fun with their time. 

Every Military Police are elites, and some even have the ability to compete with the Survey Corps. But as time goes by, people forget and just have fun with their jobs. 

Earning money while having fun? Isn't it the best job ever? 

Vincent quickly shook his head. He stopped walking and stood in front of a wooden door. Inside of it was his future room, and he was not alone… He had one roommate. 

Vincent then opened the door. With a creak, the door open and… besides the bunk bed. He could see a white hair boy, arranging his clothes. 

The white hair boy looked at the door, as Vincent said.

"Hello. My name is Vincent Glaze." Vincent walked closer towards the boy and reached out his hand for a handshake. 

The boy then took his hand and shook it, as he replied.

"So, you're my roommate… Well, Hello. My name is…"

Check out my Patrèon!

link-> https://www.pa treon/CanYouMakeItClear

Patrèon Deals!

● $15 Ymir Fritz Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $10 Royal Family Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $5 Titan Shifter/s Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

● $3 Noble/s Patrèon Tier

•20 Advanced Chapters

•many more

Discord Server

-> https://discord.gg/ftmnzeefa2

17