Chapter 43 The Night…
630 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Boris Feulner." 

Vincent and Boris handshake, before Boris, let it go and said with a complete disinterest in his face.

"I hate people being noisy at night. I hate people bothering me at my sleep."

Vincent was slightly taken aback by Boris's frankness. He nodded to show understanding and said.

"We're the same, so what you said applies to you as well. "

Boris glances at Vincent up and down, seeing that he only wore a Military Trainee suit, and said.

"You don't have spare clothes?"

"I have some," Vincent said that and pointed towards the little bag on his back.

Boris looked at the bag Vincent was carrying and was stunned. 

"That's all you have?"

"Yeah"

"..." 

Boris shook his head and said, after he gave Vincent two sets of clothes.

"I will not give you my clothes again, so start buying one on your own."

"Sure," Vincent accepted the clothes. He looks at this Boris guy in a new light.

"Don't be mistaken. I'm not doing this out of goodwill. We're in the same room, so that's at least I can do, and you," Boris looked at Vincent and said, "You owe me a favor."

Vincent nodded and said, "Ok".

Vincent then began to take out his clothes. It is only two sets of clothes plus the guy gave him. He got 4 sets of clothes. Boris couldn't help but shook his head at Vincent's poor life, and said.

"You, where are you from, being that poor?"

"I'm from… Shiganshina District"

"Shiganshina, huh… wait? What! That Shiganshina who is now gone?" Boris answered half-heartedly at first, but when he heard the place, Shiganshina, he finally lost composure. 

"What Shiganshina? Of course, it is the Shiganshina who is now gone." 

Boris began to look at Vincent like he is a rare animal, and then remember the 104th Trainees division, stationed at the Trost. 

"You! You're in Trost, right? The one that got invaded by Titans and blocked, right?"

"Well Yeah…"

"Seriously… "

… .

1 month has passed since Vincent got in the Military Police.

He already memorized the layout of the Military Police HQ. And he can already go out without anyone noticing him.

It is only their first month along with People who joined the Military Police, and so they were only given some menial tasks, like patrolling the streets, and in some cases, an errand boy for the Military Police Officers. 

Walking in the middle of the Night. Vincent needed to visit some places where you can buy information. 

And the Slum area is where it is gonna be.

… .

Calling it a slum will be underestimating it. These places have many pubs and hotels and this is where all the dirty things happen. 

Walking towards a building, Vincent stopped walking as he saw the door being slowly opened. 

Looking at the person who got out of the building. It was a strange-looking guy. The guy was very tall and slim and appeared to be well-built. He had short, coarse-looking dark hair that reached to his neck and also had a thin beard along his jawline. The noticeable feature about this guy is how he walked. Random, but always on guard and ready to attack any time. 

Feeling that this guy might know something. Vincent followed him.

… .

Walking in the middle of the night. Hiding in the shadow.

Vincent followed the guy but made sure he was 20 meters away. The guy never stopped walking and… felt like he was walking in a circle?

When Vincent thought of this, he knew that the guy found out about his location. He then began to quietly back off.

But then… He saw how the guy looked in his direction and smiled.

Vincent's heart turned cold at the sight of this, and began to run.

He ran with all his might, but didn't forget to hide his tracks.

Walking towards alleyways. Vincent finally began to relax, when…

"Yow, you made me run this far" 

Vincent then heard a voice coming inside the end of the alleyway and thought that the guy reached him.

Vincent didn't react to shock about this situation, and already prepared countermeasures. He knew that even though he tried to hide his track, there were people who had the skill to track him. And this guy in front of him… is dangerous.

Vincent then began to observe his surroundings and planned on escape. 

"Oi! Answer me. Why are you following me, a worthless guy like me?" The guy said that with a pitiful voice.

Vincent's mouth twitched and said, "Still tracking me, is it shameless to call yourself worthless?"

The guy then began to scratch his beard and laugh "Hahaha, you give me quite a run. I almost lost you, but this Oji-san here has good eyes. That's all, Hahaha!"

Vincent saw that this guy was messing with him and was about to run when the guy pulled out a gun, pointing at him.

"Kid, I advise you to not run or I might trigger this and shoot a hole in your body," The guy said and began walking towards Vincent "Tell me why are you following me and I might spare you."

Vincent's arm is hidden behind his robe, covering his face. Then…

Wishh~

Vincent threw a knife towards the guy, as the guy dodge and pulled the trigger. 

*bang*

But, Vincent is now gone and is running. He then pulled out the sewer drain and began running his escape on the tunnel.

The middle-aged man didn't chase Vincent and just looked at where Vincent escaped. Pulling out a cigarette and began to smoke. 

"Kids nowadays are scary…" The guy then began to walk back, and began minding his own business. 

… .

Opening a Sewer Drain. 

Vincent looked left and right, seeing that there are no people around him, and began to climb up. 

He heaved a sigh of relief and began to think about what happened earlier. 

'That was close… I almost died right there. I really need to consider getting or creating a weapon…'

He then began to walk towards the Military Police HQ, and of course, sneakily. 

Opening the door of his room, and seeing his roommate being dead asleep. Vincent then threw the robe he had and began to climb up the bunking bed to sleep.

Even though he didn't achieve or know something, he at least knows that there's a human that can kill him in close combat. Like the guy earlier. He needs to prepare, and… he needs a handgun. 

... .

... .

... .

... . 

A/N: Check out my Patrèon!
link-> https://www.pa treon/CanYouMakeItClear
Patrèon Deals!
● $15 Ymir Fritz Patrèon Tier
•20 Advanced Chapters
•many more

● $10 Royal Family Patrèon Tier
•15 Advanced Chapters
•many more

● $5 Titan Shifter/s Patrèon Tier
•10 Advanced Chapters
•many more

● $3 Noble/s Patrèon Tier
•5 Advanced Chapters
•many more

*If I reached the patrèon goal of 100$ per month, I will do Daily uploads. So check it out now!

Discord Server
-> https://discord.gg/ftmnzeefa2 

16