Truly becoming Issei Hyoudou
1.1k 7 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I took a deep breath of air, my eyes opening wide in both immense comfort and wicked pain. When the sensations ended, I touched my entire body, noticing that it was different.

I really was put into a different body. I felt something sticky on the sides of my legs and all over my genitals. I pulled the blanket from on top of me and saw a clear liquid.

I touched it, felt it. Wow, that is my cum in my pajama pants. This is really embarrassing. 

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head, then a feeling, as if something was being dislodged from inside of my head. A rush of memories flowed through my mind and I began experiencing the memories of Issei Hyoudou. 

When he first scraped his knee and his mom came over and kissed it better. The time where he became friends with Irina Shidou, who he did not notice was a girl. When he became corrupted by his grandfather’s obsession with boobs at age 5, and when he got stabbed through the chest by Raynare. “Damn, he really was pathetic.” I said to myself, shaking my head in slight remorse at his personality.

“It’s time to wake…” I absentmindedly hit the voice alarm, my hand enveloping the clock.

“Cccccrack!!!” I looked at the alarm, only for it to be in pieces. 

“Issei, what was that?” I heard my mom yell from downstairs in worry. In that moment, I felt the surge of love that Issei, no, that I felt for my mother. 

“Nothing, mom!” I yelled back to her. I looked back at the clock and sighed. I suppose that I still don’t have any control over my strength over what I wished and being a devil. I’m actually surprised that this did not happen to Issei in the anime. I mean, how did he gain immediate control over his strength? 

I lightly touched my feet on the floor, being careful not to put my foot right through it. I essentially tiptoed to the end of the bed and pulled both sheets off of the bed, balling them up and throwing them near the door. 

I then took off my pajamas and threw them onto the sheets. I felt too sticky and was eager to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom, butt naked and took a hot, steamy shower. I made sure to get rid of any traces of ejaculation that I could find. 

I walked out of the bath, putting on a towel around my waist and wiping the mirror with my hand. It seemed that my wish had other beneficial qualities besides giving me power. 

Before, my eyes were dull and my body was average with no musculature. My eyes had changed from a common, dull brown to a vibrant, intense blue. My hair grew and turned a lighter shade of brown. My body, which previously was that of a normal high-school student, was weak and flabby, it was now held an eight-pack, a refined face, defined biceps and a much larger cock. I looked a lot better than Issei’s and my own memories said I did previously. 

Having the Grace of God, the Darkness of Amara, the Nothingness of the Reapers and the Lordship over Sin of the Archdemons did agree with me, heavily. As an experiment, I released my Devil wings. 

Unlike the look in the anime, they were not shiny deep black and bat-like. One was a near- void black and the other was a deep golden, they were both feathery with thick black strips in them. I flexed them out, getting a feel for them, and noticed a golden, silvery dark black mist surrounding the linings of my wings. “Awesome!” I yelled in the steamy bathroom. 

“Issei, hurry up! You’re going to be late for school” My father called out. I felt the feeling of parental love settle. 

In my previous life, I never had parents, I was an orphan who was never adopted. After my company skyrocketed, I spent a year looking for my parents. I found out that my mother was a high-schooler, she had been raped by her father’s best friend and died giving birth to me. I felt an immense feeling of joy at having parents. Over me, the bulb cut out. 

Damn it! My power must have overwhelmed the electricity in the bulb. I closed my wings and went into my room, leaving the bathroom door open to let the hot, wet air out. 

When I finished putting my clothes on and stuffing my homework in my bag, I dropped my laundry in the washing machine and turned it on ‘Extra Clean’, adding a lot of detergent. I grabbed my school bag and walked downstairs. I saw my mother and kissed her on the cheek. 

“Issei, what is that for?” She asked, confused. Issei didn’t normally show his mom this kind of affection. 

“Nothing mom. I just wanted to show you that I love you.” 

She touched her cheek and said “I love you too, Issei.” Then she gave me my lunch and said in a fond tone, “Now go to school.” I kissed her cheek again and walked out of the house, grabbing some toasted bread with butter slathered on it, on my way out. 

On the way to school, I began experimenting on my newfound powers. The physical additions that being a… whatever I was, gave me allowed me to hear and see farther. I could hear a mom nagging her son inside of their house. 

When I looked at the house through the window, I could see the blonde-haired mom. Her son winced away from her in shame at the state of his room. If I didn’t want to erase the minds of everyone in my vicinity, I would have to wait to use my more esoteric abilities. I quickly reached the school, where I saw the girls of Kuoh academy. 

They all looked at me in confusion and… hunger? My new looks made me look as if I was someone else, which I am spiritually. 

I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable by the stares. I am used to being stared at in awe and amazement by my co-workers and civilians as the CEO of a major and popular company. The only difference between them is that these stares were full of lust and hate. I suspected the hate came from the male students that were being ignored by the female students in exchange for looking at me. 

I quickly walked to class 3-B, sat down in my seat and waited for class to begin. I could feel my classmates stare at me. I ignored them for a few minutes before turning around and saying, “Yes, I am Issei Hyoudou. Yes, I looked different. No, I did not undergo plastic surgery or wearing contacts. No, this is not an attempt for me to look different, so that the kendo girls won’t recognize me if I peeked on them, I literally woke up like this. Finally, I am still as perverted as I was two days ago, but so is every person in this room. I am just more honest to myself and everyone that I come in contact with. If anything, you all lie to yourselves and say that you’re not as perverted as I am, that I am the strange one. At least, I have the balls to be honest about myself.” 

I could see them go from angry, apoplectic even, to shameful, resigned and back to angry. I just looked away from them, focusing on myself rather than their side conversations about what an asshole I am and how I am such a dirty pervert. 

From what little that I could infer, the boys were pissed and annoyed at my telling the truth and the girls found my new commanding, brash attitude and my new looks attractive. 

I felt a stare full of unrepentant, massive lust. I looked at the source and found Aika Kiryuu, the resident female pervert, on par with the perverted trio, able to measure a man’s cock with just a glance, making breathy moans, just staring at me. I turned around and decided that I would deal with her and her lust later. 

The class door opened up and in came Matsuda and Motohama. Matsuda, the muscle of the trio, a shaved head self-proclaimed lolicon that used to run track. After he discovered the Dao of perversion, he quit the track team in junior high school and became a full-time pervert. After he came to Kuoh academy, he went into the Photography club and began his mission to take photos of every part of the Kuoh academy girls' body. 

Motohama, the brains of the trio, a short, glasses wearing teen that has the ability to calculate a girl’s body measurements with just one look, the same as Aika Kiryuu. He also has all of the data on every girl attending Kuoh academy. 

“How could you, man?!” Matsuda questioned me with a scream, smacking on my desk. I looked at him in confusion and slight anger at him being in my face, screaming. 

“How could I?” I asked him. 

Motohama put a hand on Matsuda’s chest and said “No, Matsuda, Issei’s our buddy. Let’s give him a chance to explain.” 

Motohama pointed his finger at me saying, “Where did you go and what did you do to become a bishounen?” 

I got out of my seat and stood in front of them. Due to my changes, I was now taller than them both. “I…” Just as I was about to go off on them, I remembered a situation that we had been through a few years back. 

Issei was getting his ass kicked by a guy, whose girlfriend's boobs he was checking out. Motohama and Matsuda came out of nowhere, they had his back, and got their asses kicked along with him, that was their first meeting. 

I toned myself down, moved closer to them, and whispered, “Guys, not here. If they find out, you know that these pretty faced bastards will take it and come out looking like fucking Kiba. You know that I've got both of your backs.” 

Matsuda and Motohama looked at each other and gave ear-to-ear smiles, then walked to their seats in joy. 

I know that it’s weird that I am still friends with these two, even though they are perverts but they are loyal people whose only faults are their perversion and their near-unlimited need to fill that perversion. 

When I was young, in my old life, I had some, shall we say, youthful indiscretions of my own. I was redeemed for my actions by my best friend and future financial manager, Carter Borkin. He saved me from a life of stupid, irredeemable perverted actions. I will do the same for Matsuda and Motohama, plus give them some powers and tie them to myself. I smiled to myself as the beautiful female teacher walked into the classroom and class began.

14