Meeting Issei’s friends and the SC and ORC
710 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Post frequency
  • Once a month with over 1200 words Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Twice or three times a month with 500-1000 words Votes: 13 81.3%
Total voters: 16 · This poll was closed on Dec 31, 2021 09:40 PM.

 A few hours later, it was the end of the day and as I got up out of my seat, two people came through the door. Two I then recognized from the anime, Akeno Himejima and Tsubaki Shinra, the Queens of Rias Gremory's peerage and Sona Sitri’s peerage, respectively. 

“Aaaaaaaah! It's the Student Council Vice-President, Shinra-Senpai and Himejima-senpai!!!” I heard the girls of the class scream to each other. 

“Issei Hyoudou?!” I heard Shinra yell. 

I stood up. “I am here.” 

Tsubaki looked at me in shock before fixing her glasses, “Come with us.” She must have seen the holy energy that my body contained. The look of hate and disgust that Akeno gave me furthered my theory. 

“I would prefer for you to tell me what this is about before I go anywhere with you, even if you are the Student Council Vice president.” Tsubaki and Akeno, both gave me a confused look. 

I suppose my questioning her and not following her immediately, since she was a hot girl with large boobs, is something that Issei would not have done before. I looked around at my classmates and, with the exception of Aika Kiryuu, Motohama, and Matsuda, all of their jaws were dropped, even the teacher’s. 

I sighed and walked over to the boys, Matsuda and Motohama, saying “Wait for me at Matsuda’s house. I’ll be there after I am done with this.” They nodded their heads, giving me a perverted smile while pointing at the two beautiful devils. I winked at Kiryuu as I went to pick up my school bag. I walked past the noble Devil and the Fallen/Devil hybrid, bag in hand. 

When I saw that they were not coming, I asked “Well, aren’t you supposed to be leading me somewhere?” I guessed that they are still processing that a devil could hold holy energy or questioning if I am a Devil at all. They composed themselves and walked past me. I followed them to the Student Council room. 

“Wait here.” Akeno said, glaring at me. I stood there for 10 minutes, waiting for a signal to come into the room. After 5 more minutes, I was about to leave when the door opened by itself. I walked in, not seeing anyone in the room. 

It was obviously some kind of a trap for me. I could feel their presence but did not understand why they were trying to trap me. Did they think that I was a shapeshifter or a doppelganger? I sighed and gripped the bridge of my nose in annoyance. I could see the magic circle underneath the middle of the carpet, my angelic abilities enabling me to see the energy in the room. 

In an effort to assuage their fear of me, I stepped on the carpet, allowing the trap to be sprung. As soon as I stepped in the middle of the carpet, the magic circle lifted from below the carpet, surrounding me and creating a barrier 2-feet around me. 

The devils in the room released the magic hiding them from my sight. I saw Kiba Yuuto holding two pitch black swords, an expression of anger on his face, Saji Genshirou with his Sacred Gear Vritra out, Koneko with her gloved fists up in an attack stance, Tsubaki with her Sacred Gear, Mirror Alice out. Tsubasa Yura and Momo Hanakai stood next to each other, their fists raised. Reya Tsukasa looked tired, sweat making her shirt see through, enabling me to see her blue, frilly bra. In front of them was Sona Sitri, an orb of water floating in front of her and a cold expression on her face, Akeno Himejima, an enraged expression on her face, lightning moving across her fingers, a crackling noise joining them, and Rias Gremory, Issei’s beau in the anime, who had her teeth grit, and the Power of Destruction engulfing her hands in a threatening stance. 

Rias glared at me, her anger practically making her eyes as red as her crimson hair. “Who are you and what have you done with our pawn, Fallen?!”, she yelled, her voice cold. Our pawn? I went through Issei’s memory, thoroughly going through it this time. In the memory of Issei dying and being revived, I saw Issei being revived by not only Rias but Sona! I should have been more thorough. 

I saw Akeno and Rias move, threateningly towards me. “And why would you think that I am not Issei Hyoudou?” 

Rias scoffed, “Issei Hyoudou has no knowledge or heritage in the supernatural world. He doesn’t have any holy energy in him at all, so you having it is proof. So where is our pawn, Fallen Angel?!” I walked up to the barrier, slowly putting my hand up to the barrier. I watched as their expressions turned to one of confusion. 

I stuck my hand through the barrier and ripped it apart, the magical energy flowing through my hands. Genshirou ran at me, yelling a battle cry. I infused my eyes with the emptiness of the Darkness and looked at him. 

He stopped where he was, looking at me in fear before running out of the room, a trail of piss following him out and a brown stain on the back of his pants. The emptiness of the abyss had scared the piss out of him. 

I walked over to the couch and sat down, crossing my legs. “You think that I had no knowledge of the supernatural? You were wrong.” I said, my voice deepening at the memories that washed over me, the backstory that I regretted putting for these powers. 

“You shouldn't lie to us, Fallen one. Before we reincarnated Issei, we checked into his history, we found no evidence of the supernatural.” I laughed derisively at their supposed omniscience over the life of a human. 

“Devils are not as omniscient as you would like to think over the life of a human.”  I took a deep breath and said “I will explain my past and you all will lay down your powers and weapons. If you would like to attack me after I am done, you are free to do so but as I have shown, you do not know everything about me, so choose wisely.” 

They looked at each other before releasing their Sacred Gears and magic. I began my tale of the past, the backstory that I made for myself.

8