Telling my story and scaring the shit out of a pawn
642 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Did any of you receive information on my abduction during a summer when I was a child?” I asked. 

Sona nodded at me, “Our contacts in the Kuoh police department gave us your file but you returned safe and unharmed, with no memory of what happened to you during that time. We assumed that it was just a human captor and that the trauma had caused you to forget what happened.”

“My abductees were a group of Fallen Angels and Devils.” I saw the look of shock on the Gremory peerage face. I knew that the majority of the Gremory peerage had suffered at the hands of Devils or beings with holy energy inside of them. Akeno and Kiba faces held expressions of shame at threatening a fellow victim of holy creatures.

“They wanted to take over the Grigori, Heaven and kill the new, upstart Satans. For the next 4 months, they merged me with the essence of the beings that they found. The Original Demons, the Reapers, Amara, God’s dead sister, and the Four Archangels, God’s first creation, all of them fused with me. I was their ultimate weapon. They told me about all who I would be sent to kill. They would first send me after the family of the Satans. The Gremory clan, Sitri clan, Glasya-Labolas clan and the Astaroth clan. I would kill their parents, their siblings, cousins, even their servants. Then when they were emotionally broken, I would kill them, devouring their being and eradicating their line. Then I would go after the Grigori leaders, Azazel, Shemhazai, and Baraqiel. My last kills would be the four Great Seraphs, Gabriel, Michael, Uriel and Raphael. I was to kill them all and allow my creators to gain supremacy in the Underworld, Heaven and Earth. Unfortunately for them, as soon as I figured out how to use my powers, I went and slaughtered the lot of them. Only one Fallen Angel was too powerful for me to kill with my limited knowledge of my powers. He sealed away my knowledge of these 4 months and my powers. When I was killed by the Fallen Angel, who I know as Yuuma Amano, the seal unlocked itself. Even if neither of you had put your pawns in me, I would have survived the blow.” 

I saw Sona breathing heavily, her eyes wide and sweat staining her shirt. “Sona! Calm down!” Tsubaki said, intensely worried for her king. 

I smiled, “So you’ve realized what’s happened, what’s been done?”

Sona looked at me in fear before saying, “We’ve made the successor to our race's progenitor, Lord Death and The Darkness into out slave!!” She shouted.

Saji walked back into the room, an expression of shock on his face. I held my nose, Saji’s smell had wafted over to me the instant that he walked into the room. “Could one of you get him to leave? You know what, everyone except you two should leave.” I said, pointing at the two noble Devils. 

Sona and Rias both looked at their peerages before looking back at me. “Leave.” Sona said to her peerage.

“But Kaichou, we can’t leave you with him!” Saji said, glaring at me.

“Saji!” She exclaimed, glaring at him in disgust, “You are in no place to help right now, nor would I need it.” 

Saji looked down in shame and fear before running out of the room again. The rest of Sona’s peerage walked out after Saji’s dressing down. I then focused on Rias. She sighed, putting a hand to her head, before saying to her peerage, “All three of you, please do as Issei has instructed and leave the room.” They just left the room, easily following their king's instruction. As soon as Kiba closed the door, Sona and Rias took their seats on a chair near the Student Council table. “Now that we’ve laid our cards on the table, let’s truly start this discussion.”

10