Meeting a Milf and contemplating
505 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at her, my mouth opened in astonishment. She is beautiful! I marveled at her long purple hair that reached the middle of her back as she slightly fidgeted in discomfort as I stared at her in disbelief. "Yes?" She said, her voice colored in confusion. Her voice was so soft, warm. It was what I would call the epitome of motherly.

Neither I nor Issei had ever been to Matsuda's house before or seen his parents. They were usually busy working, so we did not see them. Whenever we wanted to meet up, we either did it outside or at me or Motohama's house. I suppose this is why. His mother is a beautiful, sexy woman and he didn't want us perving at her.

"Hi, I'm Hyoudou Issei, Matsuda's friend." She perked up at that, her face growing a smile that sent a tingle through my entire body.

"Suda told me about you. He said that you were the biggest reason why he got accepted into Kuoh."

I grunted as the memory of Issei helping Matsuda study for the entrance exam opened up in my head. I found it funny that Issei helped motivate him by reminding him of the Kuoh academy girls and legal loli's that he would be able to chase and not end up in prison. Matsuda had gotten a 96 out of a 100 on the exam. It just showed that beautiful women could motivate men like nothing else.

"Come in!" She said, opening the door wider.

As I passed by her, walking inside as she held the door, I noticed the discoloration on her ring finger. Judging by the discoloration, she was fairly recently divorced. Was this why Matsuda barely contacted Issei during the summer? He was dealing with his parents' divorce.

"Matsuda is upstairs. Would you like anything to drink? Water, juice, milk?" I smirked and shook my head, "I had some milk before I came over." She pointed over to the stairs and as I saw her open her mouth, about to announce me to Matsuda, I lightly grabbed her arm and said, "I would like to make it a surprise." She raised an eyebrow before giving me a warm smile and walked into her kitchen.

I walked past the living room, towards the stairs, noticing the new 64-inch television in the living room. I walked up the stairs, and for a moment, I stood outside Matsuda's door contemplating if I really wanted to get them into this.

Up till this point, I had just done what felt right. Basing some of my decisions off of what Issei has in his head and my own opinions. The other decisions, like sleeping with Aika or making Sona and Rias my subordinates, were mainly based on lust and teenage hormones. I steeled myself, thinking that no matter how powerful I got I could still be killed by something or someone, I needed to gain my own retinue for when the big fights began. From what my past friends told me about the anime, there were a lot of fights with very overpowered characters such as a God of Death, a half-dragon that could divide anything and a literal army of magic users. I would have to fight them all.

I was about to open the door when I began hearing Matsuda and Motohama talk to each other about how I became an Ikemen. I stood there and listened in, eager to hear what they could come up with and how close they could get to the actual truth.

"He had to have gotten some plastic surgery. There is no other way that he could have changed like that." I heard Matsuda say.

"Matsuda, how would that explain his muscles or the way that he speaks now?" Motohama asked.

"If it's not science, it must be magic. He must have found a real magical girl or made a contract with the Devil. There is no way that he did this himself. We saw him three days ago. Exercise doesn't give you those types of gains in three days. It took me at least two weeks to see any physical change in my body when I started running track." Matsuda said.

"Do you really believe that he found a magical girl? I bet she was so hoooottt." Motohama whined. I shook my head, chuckling, putting my hand on the doorknob, twisting it and opening the door.

7