First time and making an Archangel?
720 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked out of Kuoh Academy, having a feeling of happiness at calling Rias out on her bullshit. Her not knowing about Issei's murder and him not asking was a major plot point in the anime that had me screaming at screen in anger at the lack of suspicion on Issei's part.

As I looked in the sky, lost in the beauty of the vividness of the blue sky, I felt someone's face hit my chest. They rubbed my pecs for a moment before slowly dragging their hands down to grab my pants covered cock.  The act had clued me in on who had bumped into me. A look down only confirmed my thoughts. It was Aika Kiryuu, the resident female pervert, rubbing a hand on my chest and groping my cock. She had a lecherous expression on her blushing face.

"Hello, big boy~!" She said sultrily, breathing heavily. I suppose losing it to a girl such as Aika Kiryuu would be good as anyone. The first time that I lost my virginity, I realized that the one that I lost my virginity too was just some girl who I would forget, so it wasn't really important the girl or boy plus this new body of mine had serotonin and semen production times 100, due to my powers, if I did not have release, I think my balls and brain might explode.

I looked around, making sure that no one would catch us. I did not want any student making up rumors about us, I found that annoying.

"Aika, come with me." I grabbed her hand, which she smirked at. I brought her to the gym storage room and dropped my bag, pushing her up against the wall and planting my lips on hers.

(Because this is my first time writing a sex scene, at least publicly, I really need some comments and criticism on it. I truly hope that you enjoy this scene.)

She immediately stuck her tongue in my mouth. I, not to dominated by a 16-year-old girl with over 40 years of sexual experience and the sexual stamina of literal God's, began tongue wrestling with her, fighting for dominance. I swirled my tongue around hers, savoring her hot, sweet saliva. I prodded my tongue against the sides of her cheek, licking them. She moaned into my mouth.

I had read somewhere that the mouth was one of the body's erogenous zones, nice to add another trick to my arsenal. I grabbed her left breast, easily feeling her nipple through the shirt that she was wearing. I took it in between my fingers, twisting and pulling it, causing her to pull away from my mouth, arch her back and let out a loud moan. Droplets of cum, splattered from her panties onto my shoes.

She leaned onto me, her hot breath and sweat dampening my shirt. "Issei, I didn't know that you were so skilled. Maybe you could show me more of your skill?" She asked, a seductive smile on her face.

I smiled and took off my clothes as she did the same. I stood there, naked, while Aika Kiryuu laid on the plush ground, her legs open, showcasing her hairy pussy. Her pussy was glistening with cum. "Wow, Issei, you really are that big!" She exclaimed, squealing at the size of my cock. I suppose that 13 inches long was something to be proud of.

I kneeled on the floor, grabbing my cock and pushing it into her pussy. I went slow, not knowing if she was a virgin or not. I leaned down, wrapping my lips around her nipples and suckling on her breasts to make this experience more pleasurable for her. How nice would it be if milk came out of these right now? As soon as I had that thought, milk started coming out of her breasts! It tasted like strawberry milk, my favorite! I pursed my lips trying to enhance her pleasure and quench my thirst. She put her hands on my head, pulling me onto her breasts, moaning loudly.

As I was 4 inches in, I realized that she did not have a hymen. I thrusted every single inch of myself inside her, when she began to try and push me deeper into her cunt with her legs.

I thrusted in and out, her slick, wet, tight cunt pulling on my cock.

"Yes, Issei! Yes! Harder! Yeeeessss!" Aika screamed in pleasure. I could only oblige her wish and went harder, rougher. Below us was a puddle of our juices. Suddenly she let out a wail before her cunt spasmed and she wrapped her legs around my back. Her orgasming cunt brought me to climax and with a final thrust deep inside of her cunt, I came.

It was the headiest experience that I've ever had. It was nothing like my past life, a burst of pleasure and a stream of jizz. This was more like an explosion.

Aika slumped onto the ground, asleep. The orgasm must have tired her out. I pulled my cock out of her, shivering in pleasure as I did so. Once it was out, I slowly heated up the temperature of both of our bodies, evaporating the sweat off both of our bodies.

A bright white light glowed out of Aika's torso, enveloping the rest of her body. I looked at the ground and saw something amazing, Wings, specifically, the wings of an Archangel. What the hell?! Did I make her an Archangel with my cum?

I manipulated my Grace towards my eyes, trying to see what her soul looked like. If there was any negative change, I would be pissed. I mean, sex was a healthy part of life.

In her soul, I saw the face of a beautiful woman wearing a skimpy bodysuit, hugging her huge breasts to her chest, squishing them, with her large wings out. I really had turned her into an Archangel with my cum. I sighed in exasperation and got dressed. I dressed her afterwards and then teleported to my room with a flutter of my wings. I laid her on my bed, planning to deal with her later, while I went to Motohama's house to recruit them.

I teleported back to the gym storage room, picking up my bag and walking out. It wouldn't be good for me and Aika, especially me, if we just disappeared into the storage room and never came out. With my reputation, they would think that I raped and killed her, burying her body in the storage room, so I created a light facsimile of Aika walking by my side as I left the school area. I stopped at the gate, making sure that no one was around and then released the light facsimile into the air, light particles scattering around.

I walked past the school gate, to Motohama's house. It did not take me long to reach it, Motohama living fairly close to the academy. I rang the doorbell and waited. One of the most beautiful women that I had ever seen opened the door.

Did you like the sex scene
  • Yes Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No Votes: 1 12.5%
Total voters: 8 · This poll was closed on Jan 22, 2022 05:43 AM.
9