Finding out the truth and gaining two followers
810 7 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How would you like the frequency of posting to be?
  • Once a month over 1500 words Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Twice or three times a month with 500-1000 words Votes: 8 80.0%
Total voters: 10 · This poll was closed on Dec 27, 2021 03:50 AM.

“What do you want?" Rias asked, looking desperate. She obviously wanted to keep me in her peerage. She did not realize that there would be complications in keeping me in her peerage. A major one being the climate between the Biblical factions. 

"First of all, I have a few questions for the two of you." Rias and Sona tensed. "Did you let me get killed by the Fallen Angel in order to induct me into your peerages?" 

Rias grit her teeth and her hair cast a shadow over her face. It seems that there is still anime physics in effect here. “We would never allow a human to die in our territory!” She shouted in anger. “We thought that they were going to recruit you as they do all other Sacred Gear users.” 

I scoffed in derision, “If you thought that, then why did your familiar give me a magic circle that would summon you?” She looked shocked at my mention of her familiar.

Sona looked at Rias in confusion and slight hurt, “Rias?” 

Rias switched from looking at me to Sona. “Sona, I…” 

“You told me that you spoke to him, and he agreed to join. I just thought that the Fallen had caught wind of our plans and attempted to kill him, but you allowed him to get killed so that we could put him in our peerages.” Sona said, anger clear in her voice.

Rias looked down at the floor before looking back up with tears in her eyes. “Fine, I knew that she was going to kill you! Is that what you wanted to hear?! I just thought that you would say no and I needed you!” She screamed an expression of shame on her face. 

Sona turned and bowed at me. “As the co-overseer of Kuoh and an unknowing participant in your enslavement, I am deeply sorry that we did nothing to stop your murder.” Sona said, her voice ice-cold. 

I chuckled, “Do not speak to me as if you are a politician and I am one of your constituents.” I told her, slightly pissed at that. But afterwards I laughed at Rias’s words. “It’s ironic. If you had just asked me to help you get out of your arranged marriage, instead of letting me die, I would have jumped at the chance. I would have been eager to do whatever you wanted for a chance to be near you and your admittedly large, beautiful and rather enticing breasts but now…” 

Rias blushed at my description of her breast but when I finished my sentence, she looked grief stricken. She dropped to her knees, putting her head to the floor. Her breasts hung, allowing me to see into her deep cleavage. “Please Issei! I don’t want to be married to that disgusting asshole! I don’t want my peerage, my family to have to be subjected to his lusts. I beg you to help me, in exchange, I will give you me!” 

I thought about what she said and the situation. I did not know what would happen if I did not join her peerage. She might even commit suicide in fear of being married to Riser. If I stayed in her peerage, I could keep a little of the integrity of the storyline that I knew. I would most definitely enjoy having her. “You are not the only person whose peerage I am in.” If I was going to be enslaved, I would like to have the benefits of both women.

Rias raised her head, looking at Sona in sadness, “Sona, I will not make you do this, if you do not want to. I will give you back your pieces in exchange for mine.” Sona just sighed, fixing her glasses, which reflected light. Another moment of anime physics.

“I would not be much of a co-leader if I did not share in your punishment.” She said, as if it was a given that she would sacrifice herself to keep me in Rias peerage. She went to her knees and put her head to the floor alongside Rias.

I smirked, shaking my head, “Fine, I’ll stay in your peerage’s but understand this, there will be consequences for allowing me to die. Sona, as you have taken responsibility for your actions and was an unwilling member of my enslavement, I will lessen your punishment.” It wouldn’t be right for me to punish her for being tricked, although I would be punishing her for unwillingly inducting me into her peerage.

Rias looked at me straight in the eyes saying, “I will suffer through all of them if you save me from my arranged marriage.” Her eyes softened and she let out a kind smile. “I hope to gain your forgiveness.”

At that I just smiled and walked out of the room, Rias and Sona still on the floor. It was time to go meet Matsuda and Motohama.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

If you would like to help me out, join the patreon.

Patreon-Kanai3

9