MORE Military Service Records: ALPHA-555-12-4412!
2.6k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|_+) I'm still alive, I lost my Grandfather this Jan to COVID so the past few months have been hectic and one thing after another. None the less, I AM slowly working on the stories, I promise. even if little by little. Still, I felt bad about leaving everyone dry like this for so long, so I decided to post another one of these, since everyone enjoyed the last one so much. Tell me what you think!

unknown.png

Name: ALPHA-555-12-4412
Special Designation: Special Extraterrestrial Annexation Unit(SEAU)-01; "Star Conquer"

Species of Birth: Self-Actualizing Digital Lifeform (Sub-Designation: Sapient Artificial Intelligence)
Date of Birth: Feb 29, 3232 SFY
Place of Birth: Orion Sector, Mintaka System, Third Orbital Military Observance Station, RR-4345-21

Department: Federation Expeditionary Forces - Vanguard

Rank: Lieutenant Colonel

  • 3003rd Federation Vanguard Battalion [First Contact]. - Commander
  • 201st Federation Special Operations [Expeditionary Military Intelligence Brigade] - Second-in-Command under General [REDACTED].

Place of Service:

Deployment Location  Length of Service Notes
Rotanev Prime (High-Orbit Elementary Academy)  2 Days

ALPHA-555-12-4412 is hereby banned from from all future educational public service events. 

Absconding with (without proper authorization) entire Elementary Classes and bringing them to active war-zones does NOT constitute an age appropriate field-trip; no matter how educational orbital bombardments are. Or how much of a "Blast" the kids had.

Homam - 2 1 year, 2 months

Articulate has formally requested that ALPHA-555-12-4412 reframe from posing as the "Demon King" and convincing the native population that they need to "summon a Hero from another world".

The Logistic and Diplomatic issues caused by both deprogramming the populace and deconstructing the various statues and temples dedicated to Private Jackson are not worth the time and effort.

ADDENDUM: Si'dia suggestion to auction off the story right to several publishing companies has greatly subsidized the acclimation project. You got lucky, Alpha. Don't make a habit of it... - Haldorðr

AlphaIsTheGreatestAndSi'diaIsAWetBlanket System (System qued for Re-designation [highest priority])  12 days

ALPHA-555-12-4412 has been stripped of designation privileges indefinably and docked 6 months pay for defamation of a Senior Officer.

Admin Note - Be sure to thank the General next time you see him, Alpha. I don't know what he said to talk Si'dia down, but the boys are still cleaning up the super-carrier wreckage. You're a braver man than I. - Admin Mark.

Kappa Coronae Borealis b 6 Days

[REPORT REDACTED]

Admin Note - You're never to speak of this again, Alpha. You don't want me to find out you've told anyone. Not a word. 

And I WILL find out. - Admin Assassinate

Electra System 203,453 years, 3 months, 3 days, 2 hours 32 mins and 56 seconds. (Alleged)

ALPHA-555-12-4412 was reported to have landed on an Unknown Suborbital Station in orbit around 17 Tauri (Electra) without proper authorization or precautionary measures.

Alpha then alleges to have been stuck in a Time-Loop aboard the station, forced to learn the "Power of Friendship and Sacrifice" by a previously unrecorded Sapient AI. 

After breaking the Time-Loop after an alleged 203,453 years, 3 months, 3 days, 2 hours 32 mins and 56 seconds, Alpha was returned to the point in time corresponding to the his arrival in the system at which point he checked it.

Later investigation of the Station reveled its  Quantum Batteries completely drained (previously thought impossible) and AI having gone irrecoverably insane. Said AI was later humanly decommissioned.

Admin Note: Be advised that all events recording in the following Action Report are purely based on the testimony of ALPHA-555-12-4412 and are in no way substantiable. Unfortunately, due to the nature of supposed event, it is not possible to disprove them either. Leave this one to the Eggheads, fellows. - Admin Mark

 

56