Chapter 15: A Fated Rivalry. I’m number one.
115 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two months had past, since Jaakuna had left her father's home, and decided to pursue her own destiny as an fbi agent. She had enrolled in a law school, known as Yosai Academy. It was there that she met a familiar face, that we all know well. 

"So this is Yosai Academy, huh? Why so huge? Are their really that many people training for the fbi?" said Jaakuna as she surveyed the campus. "Now where's Room 203? That's where the entrance exams are being held."

Jaakuna entered the room, and took a seat towards the back.  A few moments later the exam proctor, entered the room. "Welcome, everyone, to Yosai Academy. My name is Ms. Hasaki, and I'll be administering the entrance exams. Not to scare anyone, but the pass rate for this exam, is only about 30%, so do your best. I wish you all the best of luck." said Ms. Hasaki with a bizarrely kind smile.

"Jeez. What a thing to say, while smiling your ass off. Not like that changes anything. I'll destroy this exam." said Jaakuna confidently. 

About 15 minutes had passed, out of the hour that was allowed for the exam, and Jaakuna was the first to complete her test and turn it in to Ms. Hasaki. 

"Wow, you know you have 45 minutes left for the exam. Are you sure you don't need any extra time to look over your answers?" said Ms. Hasaki.

"Nah, I already did. I'm surprised this test has only a 30% pass rate. It was nothing special." said Jaakuna cockily, as she exited the room.

"Hm. Quite a confident girl? Looks like we have quite a promising candidate this time." said Ms. Hasaki.

The following day, the test results came back, and were posted outside the classroom. It displayed not only the score of the test, but also ranked each person based off of the score. Surely enough, Jaakuna was in first place, with a perfect score.

"Hmph, child's play. Wait, there's two slots for first place? " said Jaakuna.

Just as Jaakuna noticed someone had tied with her for first, a young voluptuous woman, had walked behind Jaakuna, to see her test results.

"Hmmm. Yess! A perfect score." said the young woman, gleefully. "Ehh? Someone else scored perfect, besides me? Looks, like I might have some competition. I wonder who this Jaakuna is? said the young woman, as she stared at the test results.

 "Eh hem.. That would be me, and you are?" said Jaakuna, as she curiously stared at the girl.

"Naomi. Naomi Senshima. So you're, Jaakuna. Nice to meet you." said Naomi.

"Likewise. Sooo, are you always like that? Ya know, all happy go lucky?" said Jaakuna, with a inquisitive demeanor.

"Well, yeah, I guess. I mean, getting a perfect score is something to celebrate, isn't it?" said Naomi.

"Hmph. That exam was nothing special. My morning death course routine, makes that test look like a walk in the park." 

"Oh, really? Death course, huh? Sounds exciting. You should let me give it a shot sometime." said Naomi, as she began to get inspired.

"Not likely, princess. I'ts a routine I've been practicing for years, since I was a child. It's not something you can just pick up. Besides, I'm not here to babysit. I'm on a mission." said Jaakuna.

"Oh, come on. Don't be like that. I'm taking this seriously too, but there's no need to be so uptight about it. Oh, I get. You think you're so cool, and too good to hang out with anybody is that it? I know you're type. " said Naomi as she teased Jaakuna, sticking her tongue out.

"Hmph. It's not like that, ok. I just can't afford any setbacks. It's absolutely imperative, that I become the best agent I possibly can be, so I can...." said Jaakuna, as she suddenly stopped to avoid opening up too much, about her situation with her parents.

"Ehh? So you can what? said Naomi.

"Nevermind. Anyway.. You can forget it." said Jaakuna.

"I don't really get it, but, if you say so. Although, I don't know how you're gonna be the best, with me here." said Naomi with a rivalrous smirk .

Jaakuna looked at Naomi, with a curious look in her eyes. She could see that Naomi was completely serious about the remark she just made. She appreciated Naomi's attempt to challenge her, but almost immediately bursted into laughter.

"Hahahahaha! You've got spunk, girl. I'll give you that. Although, if it's a rival you're looking for, you'd do better finding someone on the same level as you. Heh heh heh. Too funny. See ya around, Naomi Senshima." said Jaakuna, as she walked off.

"Tch.. Soo cocky. I'll get her to take me seriously. Just you wait, Jaakuna Warasaki!" said Naomi. 

The following day, Jaakuna and Naomi, had attended their first class. 

"Congratulations to you all, for making it this far. As you know, this is the top law school in the country, specializing in fbi training. Only about 20% of you, will be allowed to graduate as psia agents." said Ms. Hasaski.

"There she goes again, smiling with the blunt-ass info." said Jaakuna.

"T-twenty percent? I got this. I got this." said Naomi, as she tried to pump herself up.

"The classes will consist of basic written tests, infiltration and espionage simulations, and combat exercises. In fact, we will begin today, with sparring matches, so that I can assess your physical capabilities."

"Heh, sparring matches, eh? I couldn't ask for more." said Jaakuna, gleefully.

The class moved into a gym, that had a sparring ring. Naturally, Jaakuna quickly dispatched of every student she went up against, in a matter of seconds. 

"Incredible. This Jaakuna girl, is something else. Are these really human movements?" said Ms. Hasaki, as she witnessed Jaakuna's unnatural strength.

"Ok.. Ok.. I give." said one of the students, being held in a scissorhold, between Jaakuna's thighs.

"Giving up so soon? How disappointing. If you lot are my only competition, then my graduation is all, but decided." said Jaakuna, cockily.

Jaakuna's cocky smile suddenly dissapeared, as she heard a scream along with loud tapping, behind her.

Naomi had one of the students in a headlock, as their head was being squeezed against her ample chest, pushing her breasts together in the process.

"Gaaah! You win! You win!" said one of the students, as they tapped out.

"Yaay! I win, again! Who's next?" said Naomi, excitedly.

"Well, well, well, I might've had the wrong idea about you, Senshima.  Let's just see if those moves of yours, will work on me." said Jaakuna.

"I was hoping you'd say that. Bring it on!" said Naomi.

"Ok, this round will be between Jaakuna Warasaki and Naomi Senshima. Begin!" said Ms. Hasaki.

Jaakuna and Naomi immediately went for an upper kick, that cancelled each other out. The clash of their legs, caused a small gust of wind that was felt by all of the students, as their eyes opened wide. The two busty women traded blow for blow, neither one gaining an advantage over the other. Jaakuna jumped in the air, and went for a drop kick, only for Naomi to dodge her. 

"Unbelievable. She's as fast as me, and she uses a very refined fighting style." Jaakuna thought to herself. 

"I can't let up for a second. There's not one waisted movement in the way she fights, it's almost like clockwork. Just one mistake, is all it would take." thought Naomi.

The two fought evenly matched, for quite sometime, as the rest of the class was mesmerized by what they were seeing. Suddenly, Naomi went for a spinkick, that was a bit too wide.

"There! You're wide open!" Jaakuna thought, as she ducked under Naomi's kick, and swept her off her feet with a lowkick.

"Gaah." screamed Naomi, as she fell to the ground. She momentarily blinked her eyes, from losing her balance, but as soon as she opened them; Jaakuna's fist was centimeters away from her face. Jaakuna had stopped her punch just before it landed, ending the sparring match.

"The winner is Jaakuna! Great fight, girls!" said Ms. Hasaki.

The whole class was speechless, with their jaws dropped, at what they just witnessed.

Jaakuna lent Naomi her hand, and helped her back onto her feet. "Not bad, not bad at all, Naomi. You're only the second person, to make me go all out. Where'd you learn to fight like that?" said Jaakuna.

"I studied martial arts under, who I consider to be one of the best fighters in Okinawa. Tokunori-sensei taught me pretty much everything I know about fighting. What about you? I've never seen anyone move like that before." said Naomi.

"My oh-so doting father taught me how to fight, but I prefer not to go into all the details of that." said Jaakuna.

"Hmm, ok. So can I assume, that you've acknowledged me as a rival now? 

"Heh heh heh, at the very least, let's just say I've got my eye on you, Naomi." said Jaakuna as she smiled at Naomi.

"Heh. I'll take that, for now. " said Naomi, with a rivalrous smile.

"Good lord. This is beyond the scope of being prodigies. I'm not sure what to even do with these two. They're monsters." said Ms. Hasaki, with a confused, but intrigued smile.

To be confinued:

Next time: Flashback: Jaakuna and Naomi, The ultimate tagteam!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0