Chapter 16: The Ultimate Tag Team
90 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Six months had passed, and Jaakuna and Naomi, were both flying through their courses at Yosai Academy. In fact, it had gotten to the point that they had to be put in a special program for gifted students. Jaakuna was, for the most part, very standoffish to most of the students. In her eyes, they were all happy-go-lucky idiots, that just went with the flow. This was mostly due to the years of harsh training, she endured with her father. While she eventually grew to hate her father, his arrogance, cold demeanor, and harsh outlook on life; rubbed off on her over the years. As his successor, he pampered her to believe that she was gifted, and could accomplish things the average person couldn't. Despite this however, she grew to respect the tenacity and work ethic of Naomi. While it took time to break through Jaakuna's hard wall, the two had grown quite close over the months. Not only did they study and spar with each other, but also hung out in their spare time as well. 

While the two had grown closer, Jaakuna still did not reveal details about why she strived to be a fbi agent, or the fact that her father was the leader of a yakuza faction. However, this mystique only inspired Naomi more, as she had never met anyone as determined, and strong as Jaakuna. One day, Ms. Hasaki had summoned them both to the counseling office. 

"Jaakuna.. Naomi.. Thanks for coming, in such short notice. As you know, Yosai Academy prides itself as being the best law school in the country. We have very high standards for our students, and only accept the best, when preparing them for the workforce. However, you two have far exceeded even our standards, and we feel that your skills will be better suited on the field. I've recommended both of you to join the special agent division in the PSIA, although it is completely up to you whether you accept it or not." said Ms. Hasaki.

Naomi's eyes filled with glee, as she hopped out of her chair and celebrated. "Oh my god! Thank you so much! I can't believe it. I'm going to be a PSIA agent!" said Naomi.

Jaakuna pushed up her glasses, with her middle finger, and gave her signature smug smirk. "You made the right decision, Ms. Hasaki. You're right, our skills need to be utilized in field. I'll gladly accept your offer." said Jaakuna. 

"Perfect, then it's decided. I will mail your diplomas to you, and you will be able to begin immediately, starting next week. I wish you the best of luck, Agent Warasaki and Agent Senshima." said Ms. Hasaki, with a proud smile. 

Jaakuna and Naomi left the counseling office, and immediately set out to pack so they could leave their dorm rooms. 

"We're actually gonna become, PSIA agents. Can you believe it, Jaakuna?" said Naomi, still pumped from the news.

"Of course, did you have any doubts?" said Jaakuna.

"Well, no, but I didn't think it would happen so soon. This is amazing.

"It just goes to show, our abilities, far surpass even Yosei Academy. They weren't ready for us." Jaakuna said, as she smirked and gestured her hand, cockily.

"Oh, Jaakuna. I swear, you need to get that ego checked." laughed Naomi.

"Well, it's true. In fact, when we start in the PSIA, I bet none of the other agents, will be able to hold a candle to us. Am I wrong, or am I right?" said Jaakuna.

"To be honest, you're probably right, but jeez. You better not make the other agents hate us, before we can even start." 

"Hey, I just speak the truth. Don't worry though, I'll play nice." laughed Jaakuna.

Jaakuna and Naomi packed everything, and moved out of their dorms, and decided it would be a good idea to share a two bedroom apartment, until they could save up for their own houses. Upon starting as PSIA agents, similar to their days in the academy, and just as Jaakuna predicted; they were in a league of their own, compared to the other agents. In a matter of weeks, the deputy director began pairing them together, and assigning them the most dangerous missions. One mission involved a cyber terrorist attack, from a foreign country, in an attempt to gain access to Okinawa's nuclear information projects. Jaakuna, being quite adept in hacking knowledge herself, was able to trace the cyber attacks back to a small terrorist group. Jaakuna and Naomi, quickly infiltrated they're hideout, so that they could handle the situation.

"From what I can tell, there are about 15 or 16 terrorists. According to the intel, they're combat skills in hand to hand, and weaponry are pretty high, so be careful." said Jaakuna, as she whispered over her walkie talkie, hiding behind a wall.

"Gotcha.. In that case, it'd probably be best if we split them up in half. I'll take 7 or 8 of them, and you can take 7 or 8." said Naomi, on her walkie talkie

"Fine by me, just as long as I get the big boss. I was the one to track them down, so it's only fair right?" said Jaakuna.

"But I wanted to fight the boss. I guess you're right though, so I'll let you take the honors this time." said Naomi.

"Hmph. Now, on my signal, you take out the guy on the right, holding the sub-machine gun, and I'll take out the guy on the left. From there, we'll finish it quick, to keep things from getting too messy. It's fine, if some of them die, but we need to take at least a few back for interrogation." said Jaakuna.

"Look who's talking. You're definitely more likely to leave a mess than me." said Naomi, as she made fun of Jaakuna.

"Wh-whatever. Don't break my concentration. Now, on my mark, one..two..three!" said Jaakuna as she and Naomi fired their 50 caliber Desert Eagles. 

Suddenly both armed terrorists dropped to the ground, dead.

"What the? An intruder, but how?" said one of the terrorists. 

"Careful.. Stay on your gua....." said another one of the terrorists, as he found himself being kicked across the room, by Jaakuna's roundhouse kick.

"I'm sorry, are we interrupting something?" said Jaakuna. 

Another terrorist went to attack Jaakuna from behind, but found himself being backhanded, without the young lady so much as even turning around.

The rest of the terrorist jumped in, but just as they tried to attack, Naomi dropped from above; and simutaneously split kicked two of the terrorists in the face. 

"They're two of them!" screamed one of the terrorists.

As they went to attack the women, Naomi grabbed two of the oncoming attacker's wrists, and effortlessly flipped them on their backs. 

"Sorry, fellas. I imagine this is pretty embarrassing for you all, but you really shouldn't go around plotting against foreign countries." said Naomi. 

The remaining members attacked with everything they had, but were quickly dispatched by the sexy duo, in a short epic fight. 

"And then their was one." said Jaakuna as she set her cold sights on the leader, while stepping on one of the terrorist's head. 

"Wh-wh-what do you want from me?" said the leader, stuttering in fear.

"What do I want? I'll let you use your brain to figure that out. So.. Are you gonna come quietly, or are you gonna come kicking and screaming? Please, say, the latter." said Jaakuna, with a slight sadistic look in her eyes. 

Naomi went to go sit in the corner to watch, as her job was finished. "Don't do him too dirty, Jaakuna." said Naomi, shaking her head. 

"St-Stay back!" said the man, as he pulled out his handgun, and began firing at Jaakuna.

Jaakuna flipped and bounced around, and dodged each bullet. The leader continuously fired his gun, only to hit nothing but air. He continued to fire, until his gun started clicking, from having used up his ammo. Jaakuna then walked slowly, and menacingly up to him, until she was standing face to face to the frightened man.

"Done already, mr. terrorist? Then it's my turn." said Jaakuna, as she slowly unfolded her crossed arms.

The man was frozen in fear as he looked at the beautiful young lady. He was so confused, how in a matter of a couple of minutes, his entire group could be dispatched; by a couple of very gorgeous and voluptuous, but otherwise, normal looking women. As soon as he could snap himself out of his state of fear and attack, he found his breath leaving his lungs, from a hard uppercut to the gut. 

"Gaah!" screamed the man.

"You're done. What a dissappointment. Let's take this fool, and head back already." said Jaakuna.

"Sounds good to me, I'm starving." said Naomi. 

The man was flabbergasted at what had just happened, but he didn't try to fight back any further, as there were worst things that could take place then being taken hostage, by a couple of  smoking hot women. Jaakuna and Naomi had once again, successfully completed a dangerous mission. However, Jaakuna would soon hear some unexpected news, that would change the course of her life in a way, it never had before. 

To be continued:

Next time: Awaken! The demon, Jaakuna, is born!

 

0