Chapter 18: Naomi’s plan
81 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the following day, after Naomi had been rescued from certain death, by her sensei. Tokunori had brought Naomi to the hospital, where she would have her wounds tended to. Naomi was still unconscious from her wounds, and was in the middle of a nightmare that would replay her horrific battle, with Jaakuna.

"Ugh.. Aah.. Guhh.. Stop. Jaakuna." said Naomi, as Jaakuna repeatedly smashed her around the warehouse.

"Ha! Look at you, and this sorry state you're in. You're like a helpless child. It's so pathetic." said Jaakuna, as she gave Naomi a good beating. "This fight is as good as over! So long, my old friend!" she said, as she prepared to stab Naomi in the heart.

"AAAAAH! Get away!" said Naomi, as she awoke from her nightmare, in a cold sweat. "Wh-where am I? Where's Jaakuna!" she said, as she put her guard up.

"It's ok, Naomi-san. You're alright. We're at the hospital. We're long gone, away from Jaakuna." said Tokunori. 

"So... I blew it again. This is too humiliating. I thought I had come so far. I had started my own private business. I honed my skills, and yet, I've done nothing, but get my ass kicked on this case.  It's because of me, Ms. Akure is being held hostage. Just what have I been doing all this time?" said Naomi, as she began to get frustrated with herself.

You musn't be so hard on yourself, Naomi-san. You did everything you could. You jumped into danger, as soon as you found out Ms. Akure was in trouble. In my book, that makes you a hero. Don't give up now, you can still turn this thing around." said Tokunori, as he tried to inspire Naomi.

"You're right, Tokunori-sensei. I have no right to complain, now. There's too much at stake. Actually, I can tell that my abilities are increasing. I completely destroyed those two Kurai Yohei agents, and even went toe to toe with Jaakuna for a while, until my body gave out." said Naomi.

"I see, that's great news. I wasn't aware, that you had already been in a battle, prior to fighting Jaakuna. If you had been fighting her from the start, there's a chance that the fight would have had a different outcome. You'll get her next time, I'm sure of it, Naomi-san." said Tokunori.

"Thanks, but Jaakuna is no fool. I'm sure she knows that, and I doubt she'll just sit around, waiting for me to get stronger. It would be naïve of me, to assume that the next time I face her, she'll be the exact same. No, I have to hit her with something, she'll never expect. Just reaching the same level, that she's at now, won't cut it." said Naomi.

"I understand your concern, but for now you need to rest Naomi-san. If you push your body too far, you may not be able to recover from it, stunting your growth. If that happens; you'll never be able to surpass Jaakuna. I know it's hard, but you must allow your body to recover back to 100%, before you do anything else." said Tokunori.

"I know Tokunori-sensei. It's just.. I may not have that long. Once they've gotten everything they need from Ms. Akure, they might kill her. I've got to do everything I can, to recover, and fast." said Naomi.

At the headquarters of kurai Yohei, Urayama put Ms. Akure, in a holding cell, to keep her prisoner.

"Ha ha ha ha.. Didn't see this coming, now did you, Ms. Akure? The feeling that you were just about to be rescued, only for your hero to fail. It must be so frustrating." said Urayama, sadistically.

"You don't scare me! Ms. Naomi will defeat you evil girls. I have full faith in her." said Ms. Akure.

"That's just wishful thinking. I highly doubt she survived her fight with Jaakuna, and even if she did, should she ever be unlucky enough to cross Miakumi-Sama; she would tear her to pieces in a heartbeat. You all are fighting a losing battle, so just give up." said Urayama.

"Miakumi? I take it that's your boss." said Ms. Akure.

"That's right. She makes the rest of us look like ants in comparison. Even that damned Jaakuna, follows her orders without questions . If that stupid, super detective of yours, ever does face Miakumi-sama, I hope she gives me the pleasure of watching. I'll enjoy every single minute of her agony, after what she did to me at the warehouse." said Urayama, as a bizzare sadistic grin creeped across her face.

"Every single one of you evil bitches, is sick in the head. You know that?"  said Ms. Akure, angrily.

"Heh, Yeah, I know, but what do I care? Being evil, is so much easier. " laughed Urayama.

"Damn, you. What do you want with me, anyway?" said Ms. Akure.

"It would be a pain if you were to ever make weapons, that could combat the ones we already have. So we took the liberty of kidnapping you, to make sure that doesn't happen. And judging by the look on your face, I'd say, I hit the nail on the coffin. " said Urayama.

"You mean, (hit the nail on the head)." said Ms. Akure.

"Tomāto, Tomato. You're all dead. How about I put it that way?" said Urayama.

"You definitely won't get away with this!" said Ms. Akure, with a stern tone of voice.

"Oh, but we already have, it's just a matter of time, now. Now get some rest. I'll be back for you in the morning." laughed Urayama, as she walked away from Ms. Akure's cell.

That evening, Jaakuna sat in her hot tub, on her huge balcony, as she contemplated what move to make next. 

"I've done quite a bit, lately. Things have been going in my favor for the most part, but letting Naomi and that sensei of hers escape, could definitely come back to bite me. I've got to be careful, any mistakes at this point could cost me." said Jaakuna, as the warm water rumbled across her naked, voluptuous body. "That damned sensei of hers, was able to dodge every single one of my attacks. If that's any indication, of how powerful Naomi can become, then I've got to get stronger. It wouldn't be a bad idea, to upgrade my saber as well. I'll strike preemptively, and take her out for good. Heh heh heh, you're in for quite the surprise, Naomi." she said, as she stepped out of the hot tub. Her beautiful brown hair, dripped, as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her luscious breasts, pressing her cleavage upward. "Now then, first thing's first. It would be in my best interest to report to Miakumi, that I killed Naomi. That'll at least buy me some time, for Kurai Yohei to stay quiet for a while. It'll be hard for me to act under the radar, with those idiots, making any unnecessary moves."  

The following day, the doctor paid a visit to Naomi. Ironically, it was the same doctor that tended to Jaakuna's mother, as a patient.

"How are you feeling Ms. Naomi?" said Dr. Oyama.

"Actually, I feel alot better. The muscle spasms have stopped at least." said Naomi.

"Glad to hear it. I just got done looking at your x-rays, and it seems you have several small fractures in your ribs and spinal column. Luckily, injuries of this scale, will easily be corrected. Take these pills twice a day, and it will minimalize the pain. You'll still have to take it easy for a couple of weeks, I'm afraid, but I can release you today." said Dr. Oyama.

"I understand, Dr. Oyama. Thanks for everything." said Naomi.

Upon being released from the hospital, Naomi immediately went home to work on her laptop. She was searching for any hints that could lead to Kurai Yohei.

"Hm. I was sure Kurai Yohei would be on the move, but they've been unusually quiet. What could they be planning to do with Ms. Akure? I've got to rescue her. said Naomi, as she sat her desk, with her voluptuous body wrapped in bandage. "Damn, I use to break into enemy strongholds all the time, as a psia agent. This is on a completely different level though. If there are dozens of mercenaries, on the level of those two I fought at the warehouse, not to mention Jaakuna, then I can't risk an all out battle. I have to find a way to get Ms. Akure out of there, without committing suicide, but how? Naomi racked her brain, as she thought about every possible scenario, when trying to rescue Ms. Akure from this impossible situation. Every scenario, that played in her head, unfortunately ended with her getting killed. "I'm a dead girl. I mean super dead." said Naomi, as her brain began to steam as it ran out of ideas. "Snap out of it, Naomi. There's got to be a way. Think, you've got to think!" she said, as she closed her eyes, and slapped her cheeks. "Wait, if I remember right, it was that one hotheaded girl, that ran off with Ms. Akure. Urayama, I think her name was. The way Jaakuna, spoke to her, made it seem like that wasn't the first time she screwed up. She seemed extremely brash, which probably leads her into making alot of mistakes. Maybe, just maybe, I can use that to my advantage. If I can just find that Urayama girl, I could track her, and find an opening to save Ms. Akure with the least amount of danger to us both.

To be continued:

Next time: The envious strikes back!

 

 

 

0