Chapter 24: Escape, from Tokyo. Run, Jaakuna, Run!
75 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The  S.W.A.T team, along with armored vehicles, were on the way to the Japan Federal bank, as Zurui had just finished gathering all of the money.

"Now let's get the hell out of here. Just follow my lead, and don't do anything unless I say so. From here on out, we can't afford any mistakes." said Jaakuna, as the two girls, quickly jumped up to the top level of the bank. As the two reached the roof of the bank, Jaakuna peeped the streets from above, and could see that a large S.W.A.T team had just arrived in front of the bank's entrance. "Shit, They brought out the S.W.A.T team. A smart move on their part, I guess. Listen up, Zurui. We're gonna have to escape, going south. We'll circle around north, as soon as we clear enough distance. said Jaakuna.

"G-Got it!" said Zurui, nervously. Jaakuna and Zurui, quickly jumped across to the building behind the bank, as the S.W.A.T team busted inside the bank's main entrance. 

"We've investigated the whole area. They're gone sir." said one of the s.w.a.t members.

"They couldn't have gotten far.  I'll radio in more backup, to block every street within a five mile radius." said the sheriff deputy. 

"T-The one's you're looking for are two women. The one who attacked me was average height, with a black vest, and skirt, with black hair in a ponytail.  She was with another young women, around 5'10", wearing a black jacket and leather pants. She had shoulder length brown hair, and wore glasses. I saw them escape through the roof." said the guard, that Zurui failed to kill.

"Thanks. I understand. I'll relay these descriptions to the team over radio." said the sheriff. "Send two choppers, as well as more cars to block the streets. Our targets are two young women in black clothing, in their mid 20s, one of them wearing glasses, and the other wearing their hair in a ponytail. They are believed to be escaping by foot. Let me know, as soon as you spot them." said the sheriff, as he radioed in more backup.

Jaakuna and Zurui were quickly jumping across roof tops, until suddenly, they saw flashing lights from below. "So they've barricaded the streets, huh. They're not leaving me a whole lot of room for error here." said Jaakuna, as she heard the whirling sound of helicopter rotors. "Damn. Choppers too? Shit! Quick, Zurui, behind that door!" said Jaakuna, as she grabbed Zurui by the arm, and rushed into one of the rooftop doors of the building they were on. The girls just barely avoided, being spotted by the spotlight from the helicopter, as Jaakuna kept her hand over Zurui's mouth, while unintentionally smothering her with her breasts, at the same time.

"J-Jaakuna, I get it. I'll be quiet. Your breasts are smothering me. I c-can't breathe." said Zurui, as her voice was muffled and barely audible. 

"Tch.. Good. I oughta choke you out, right here and now.  I have to admit, even I didn't expect them to go this far. You've really gotten us, in one shitty situation. You know that, dipstick?" said Jaakuna, as she put her hand on her face, out of frustration.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't think, any of them had retained consciousness. I figured we would be long gone, by the time, any of them came to." said Zurui.

"And that's why I said, you're soft. If you had just killed them, we wouldn't be in this situation right now. You do remember what I said, before we started this mission, don't you? Perhaps, I should incapacitate you, so you can't run. If I use you as a distraction for them, then that'll buy me enough time to escape. You'd sacrifice yourself, for a good cause, right?"  said Jaakuna, as she pointed a knife to Zurui. 

"N-No! Please, don't! Jaakuna, I swear, I'll find a way to get us both out of this. Trust me! "  she pleaded .

"Oh, please. I was only joking, you miserable idiot. I can't afford you to get caught. There's a slight chance, they'll trace any evidence off of you to me. So I'll spare you, this time, fool. Now.. we have to avoid being spotted by those choppers. It's over, if they manage to shine those spotlights on us, got it?" said Jaakuna.

"Yeah, I got it! I promise, from here on out, I won't make any mistakes." said Zurui.

"You had better not. If we drag Tokyo, into our affairs, there'll be no coming back from that. It'll be an all out civil war, between Kurai Yohei and Japan, and we don't have enough manpower for that yet. Everything will be ruined, because of you. You want that?" said Jaakuna.

"N-no, of course not." said Zurui.

"Good. We're gonna have to move more carefully. We can't just go jumping from rooftop to rooftop with those spotlights, but the streets are barricaded , so traveling by ground isn't an option either." said Jaakuna, as she looked out the window. 

"So, what do we do?" Zurui asked.

"We're gonna have to stay inside of the buildings, as we run. When we jump from each building, we jump from window to window. Don't worry about being spotted by any civilians. Right now, our main priority is to not get spotted by any police." said Jaakuna, as they ran towards the window of the building. Jaakuna used her superhuman speed and agility, as she dove, and busted through the window of the adjacent building. Zurui quickly followed suit, as the girls repeated the process for several buildingsThings seemed to be running much smoother, until suddenly, the bright light from a helicopter; glided past one of the buildings, right before the girls could jump through the window. "Wait, Zurui. There's a chopper right above us. We'll have to wait for it to circle around to the other side, before we jump." she said, as she looked above, from the window.

As soon as the helicopter had circled around to the other side, Jaakuna and Zurui prepared to jump again. "Ok. Now, the coast is clear." she said, as she dove to the next building.

"O-ok, I'm right behind you." said Zurui, nervously. She noticed that the distance between these particular two buildings was exceptionally far, compared to the last few

"What are you waiting for? Come on, before the chopper circles back around!" said Jaakuna, frustrated.

"R-Right! Here goes nothing." she said as she went for the jump. Unfortunately her coordination was a bit off, and she found herself, just barely hanging on to the windows ledge. At that same moment, the helicopter had circled back around, and managed to shine the light on Zurui; as she hung from the ledge. 

"Target spotted! A young woman, fitting the description of one of the thieves, is hanging from a building, at intersection 34. I'm moving in, over and out." said the cop, piloting the helicopter.

"Damn it! They spotted us. It can't be helped now. I have to do something about that chopper, or it'll keep following us. Shit!" said Jaakuna, as she pulled Zurui up, into the building.

As the helicopter started to close in on the girls, Jaakuna stood on the windows ledge, and held on tight to both ends of the window. 

"Wait. What are you doing, Jaakuna?"said Zurui, as she looked at her , completely confused.

Suddenly, Jaakuna catapulted herself from the window, moving through the air like a rocket, towards the helicopter.

"What the hell?! AAAAAAAAHHHH!!"  screamed the pilot, as he witnessed the horrific sight of a human being, randomly hurling herself, what must've been a few thousand feet, towards the helicopter.

Jaakuna landed on top of the helicopter's window, holding on tight with all of her limbs. The pilot, just kept panicking and screaming at Jaakuna, as her large boobs pressed up against the window. 

"Mayday Mayday! The target j-j-just jumped through the air, and is now on the helicopter! I repeat, the target is now on the helicopter!" said the pilot.

"What!? She jumped on the freaking helicopter? You're not making any sense. What is going on over there!?" said the sheriff, as he cranked up his car.

Jaakuna grabbed on to the side of the helicopter, and ripped off the door, before jumping inside. "Yo! Did I startle you? My bad." said Jaakuna, as she sat next to the frightened pilot. "No hard feelings pal, but I'm afraid you gotta go." she said as she grabbed the pilot by the collar, and nonchalantly tossed him out of the helicopter, sending him crashing to his death on the streets below. "Now lets see. It's been a while, since I've flown one of these." she said, as she hopped into the pilot seat, and gave a quick glance at the controls. The helicopter, stopped spinning, as Jaakuna quickly took full control of the aircraft. She could see two large armored vehicles moving towards the building from below. She activated the turrets on the helicopter, and fired at the armored vehicles. The vehicles started to lose control, eventually flipping completely upside down. Jaakuna, then spotted the second helicopter, and fired at the helicopter's blades, sending it crashing to the ground, in a fiery explosion. 

"S-She's in the helicopter! She hijacked it!" said some of the surviving S.W.A.T members, from the armored vehicle.  Jaakuna suddenly started to fly the helicopter straight down, towards the S.W.A.T members, that had gotten out of the damaged armored vehicle. Jaakuna, then leaped out of the helicopter onto a nearby roof, as the helicopter crashed into the armored vehicle, killing the squad. 

"Heh heh heh.. I mean hey. At least it was an instant death." said Jaakuna, as she looked onto the flames and destruction below. "That should take care of the choppers, and armored vehicles at least. There's still a shit ton of cops heading this way, but at least now, we should be able to escape by rooftop. she said, as she rushed back to Zurui. 

"That was something else, Jaakuna. Amazing, but kinda reckless don't you think?" said Zurui.

"Well, thanks to your incompetence, I had to take drastic measures. Now, as much of a rush as that little stunt was, I'd prefer not to have to do that again, so let's get a move on. " she said, as the two quickly escaped the scene by roof.

"Oh my god! What happened here? Damnit all!" said the sherriff deputy, as he arrived to the scene of the disaster

Jaakuna and Zurui, arrived back at the hotel, and started to quickly pack their bags. "You're a real pain in my ass, you do know that, right? This mission, reminded me of why I work alone!" said Jaakuna.

"I-I said I was sorry. Hey, you're not gonna tell Miakumi-sama about this are you?" said Zurui.

"If I were you, I'd worry less about Miakumi-sama, and start begging me not to beat the shit out of you right now!" 

"Ok.. Please Jaakuna. Don't beat the shit out of me right now." said Zurui, as she pouted. 

Jaakuna lowered her eyelids, and stared at Zurui in a straight face, before letting out a soft chuckle. " Pfft. I don't know whether to be embarrassed for you, or laugh at you." she said as she pushed her glasses, further onto her face. "I'm just ready to get out of here, and head back home, but we need to make a quick stop, before our flight tomorrow." said Jaakuna. 

"Really? And do what?"  asked Zurui.

"Uhh, cleanse the money of course. Unless you'd like to try boarding our flight with huge bags of cash, right after they report a national robbery, airhead." said Jaakuna.

"Oh, right. I almost forgot about that. heh heh. Ya know, this was pretty exhilarating, finally going on a top tier mission." said Zurui.

"Yeah, well don't get used to it. Although, I admit, it was...  pretty fun I guess." said Jaakuna, with her back turned, as she started to remember her fbi missions with Naomi

"Whhaaa?? You're the last person, I expected to hear that from." said Zurui, shocked.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I simply got a kick out of having an unexpected challenge for once, that's all. Not working with your ass, if that's what you're thinking." said Jaakuna, as she crossed her arms.

"Oh, right. Makes sense, I suppose." said Zurui.

Jaakuna and Zurui, having managed to escape, were now preparing to head back to Okinawa.  Despite an unexpected turn, it seemed the mission was still a success, with bittersweet results.  With Kurai Yohei, now having the funds to mass produce new weapons, what would Jaakuna's next plan of action be? Would she have no choice, but to watch this unfold? Or does she have a plan, to set the stage for her own evil desires?

To be continued:

Next time: Breaking Point!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0