Chapter 27: You repulse me.
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that evening, Jaakuna and Zurui had finally returned from Tokyo, and went to Kurai Yohei's headquarters, to make a report on their mission. 

"Welcome back, Jaakuna.. Zurui.  So how did it go?" said Miakumi.

Zurui was shaking in her boots, at the thought of Jaakuna, explaining the hick ups they ran across, thanks to her mistakes. (Oh shit, I know she's gonna tell, and when she does, Miakumi-sama, will demote me to a soldier.) thought Zurui, as her teeth began to chatter.

It went perfectly. In fact, we stole such a huge fortune, that I was informed that it would take two weeks for the money to be cleansed and integrated for use. It's really thanks to Zurui's improved performance,  that we were able to complete the mission in record time. said Jaakuna.

"Is that so? Well done, Zurui, and as always, well done, Jaakuna. You'll both receive quite a substantial bonus, for this particular mission. I'm very pleased with your work." said Miakumi.

"T-thank you, Miakumi-sama. I promise, I'll keep working hard." said Zurui.

"Thank you, Miakumi-sama. Well then, if that is all, we'll be on our way. " said Jaakuna.

"Of course.. You two have had quite the mission, so get some rest. You deserve it. By the way, Jaleesa finally completed her assignment as well. She should be back tommorow morning. Be sure to give her a warm welcome, when she returns." said Miakumi.

"Y-yes ma'am. (I can't believe that disgusting bitch, is back. Damn. I was hoping to take over Kurai Yohei, before she returned. She'll be such a nuisance.)"  thought Jaakuna, as her eyebrow began to twitch, from trying to hide her expression of disdain from Miakumi. 

Jaakuna and Zurui left Miakumi's office, after giving their report.

"(That Jaakuna. Quite, the interesting woman. I wonder, what's going through her head, heh heh heh. It'll be interesting to see what her end-game really is, but as long as she keeps bringing these kind of results; I have no issues.) thought Miakumi, as she watched the two women walk out of the office .

"I really appreciate that, Jaakuna. You didn't have to stick up  for me, you know." said Zurui.

"I simply returned the favor, for the compliment you gave me back on the plane. That's all it was. Now we're even." she said, trying to keep her cold transactional exterior. 

"Right. I figured as much. I can't believe Jaleesa is finally coming back to Okinawa. She's been gone forever." said Zurui.

"Yeah, and I wish she'd stay gone. This is the worst possible time, for her to come back." said Jaakuna.

"Oh, Jaakuna. You should try getting along with people, sometime. We're all fellow mercenaries here, aren't we? Jaleesa had only been here for a few weeks, when I started, since I was one of the last members to join. She seemed liked fun, though, from the little bit I remember." said Zurui.

"You say that, cuz you don't really know her. Sure, she puts on the facade, of being this easy-going, laid-back person, but trust me; you'll take back everything you said, as soon as you work with her. Even I find her, absolutely repulsive." said Jaakuna. 

"Hmm. This isn't like you. You're usually so indifferent, towards people. Even Urayama, didn't ilicit this type of reaction out of you." said Zurui. 

"I'd rather have 10 Urayamas hanging around here, then deal with Jaleesa. She has skill, I won't deny that, in fact; she's a top tier agent, who used to be #1, right before Miakumi recruited me. I just can't stand the way she does things." said Jaakana, as they continued to walk down the hallways.

"Well, I know her nickname is, Jaleesa, the lustful, so I can only imagine what that must imply." said Zurui.

"Just like what it sounds like. She takes advantage of men, and gets them to lust after her, in order to get what she wants. It usually ends in their death, and she gets off to it. Don't get me wrong, I could care less, about the pathetic idiots that fall prey to her, but it's such a waste of time and gross. All that talent, and she wastes it playing with people's emotions. It makes me sick." said Jaakuna.

"What the hell? What is she, some sort of succubus? That is pretty gross. We've all got superhuman strength, speed, and durability, why would she resort to tactics like that?" said Zurui.

"Simply for her own enjoyment, I guess. I just hope Miakumi-sama, doesn't assign me to any missions with her. I might not be able to control myself, and end up killing her." said Jaakuna.

The next day, Naomi sat on the balcony of her mansion, as she contemplated, about how to go up against Kurai Yohei. 

"(Ok, Naomi,  You got this. 9 agents,50 foot soldiers, and 1 head honcho. They're lethal, but still a relatively small group. But can I really do this by myself? I'm the only one, who even stands a chance. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night, if I dragged any of the police into this, knowing lives would be lost. There blood would be on my hands. That said, there's just no way, for me to take them all on alone, as I am now. Unless... I figure out a way to pick them off, one at a time. If I can drastically reduce their numbers, I'll be able to take on Jaakuna, and some of the other heavy hitters, with less resistance.)" she thought, as she looked onto the ocean. "(But Miakumi. Her strength is still, completely unknown. It would be foolish of me, to go after her, blind. I have to learn more about her.) she thought, as she went to her computer room, to do a bit of investigation. 

Naomi did a bit of research, to see if she could find anything on Miakumi, but to no avail. "Damn, as expected, nothing. Wait... I wonder." she said, as she hacked into the Yakuza databanks. "The Yakuza have a bit of information on Kurai Yohei, so I wonder if anything on this Miakumi is in their data banks. Ah ha!" she said, as she found a bit of useful info. "It's not much, but at least it's something to start with. The Yakuza have some of the members of Kurai Yohei listed in a sort of hit-list, and Miakumi is on here as well. According to this, Miakumi, recruits each member herself. If I could somehow, pinpoint, who her next possible recruit is gonna be, I could learn more about her. Naomi did a bit more research through the Yakuza's data files. "Could this be it? Blair Nanimora.. According to these files, Miakumi, has been tailing her, for a while. If I could find where this Blair Nanimora is, then I could find Miakumi." she said, as she sat back and crossed her arms, under her triple D bosom. 

Elsewhere, at Kurai Yohei's headquarters, Jaakuna had just received her mission list from Miakumi, and was about to make preparations. As she walked down the hall, she looked foward, and their Jaleesa was, standing with her back to the wall.

"Yo, Warasaki.. Long time, no see. What's been good with the princess, these days?" said Jaleesa, sarcastically. 

"None of your concern.. That's what. Don't you have some simp, waiting for you? I don't have time for you right now. Unlike you, I have work to do." she said, as she walked past her.

"Heh heh heh. Same ol, attitude, as usual. And for your information, I did, but I tossed him aside, already. Thanks to him, we'll have a whole slew of new laundering sites. You shoulda seen the look on his face, when he found out, I was using him. I enjoyed every minute of it." she said, licking her lips.

"And yet, it took you nearly 3 months, just to accomplish that one task. That's why you'll never surpass the likes of me. All of that unnecessary action, for what? It's truly pathetic, you repulsive bitch." said Jaakuna, as she stood with her back turned to Jaleesa.

"Think of me, however you want. I couldn't care less. Obviously, my results, speak for themselves, seeing as I still maintain a strong spot as a top tier agent. Or maybe, you're scared, I'll reclaim my spot as number 1, since we both know I'm dangerously close. All it would take is one slip up, on your part, Jaakuna. HaHaHa.." laughed Jaleesa.

"You, surpass me? Ha.. I see you've developed quite the sense of humor, during your time away. That's nothing but a farce. You're delusional, if you think a slut like you, could ever be my equal." said Jaakuna, as she put her hands on her hips, cockily.

"How wrong, you are. If I'm being, completely honest with you, I could have,  surpassed you, a while ago. But I actually prefer the #2 spot. I can still get top tier benefits, without the actual hassle, of getting missions every week. I can toy with men as much as I like, where I'm at." she said, running her fingers through her hair.

"Honestly, you are one sorry, disgusting, excuse for a woman . I don't even know why, I'm entertaining this right now. Now, I suggest you get out of my way, shithead. Or do I need to show you, exactly why I'm your superior?" she said.

"Please.. You're intimidation tactics may work on the others, but they only make me laugh. So huff and puff all you want. Now go on, about your business. I came to see Miakumi-sama. I don't wanna fight the likes of you, Warasaki." laughed Jaleesa.

"Yeah. I know you don't. I wouldn't wanna fight me, either." said Jaakuna, as she left the building.

Jaleesa simply smirked as she continued on, to see Miakumi. "Jaleesa, Welcome back. Well, done on the mission." said Miakumi.

"Thank you, Miakumi-sama, we now have full control over Damias's restaurant corporation. So, how has everything been on this end?" said Jaleesa.

"Things are going quite well. Thanks to Jaakuna, the organization now has control over energy weapons. We only have a small number of them right now, but soon they'll be mass produced. I'll have Jaakuna, make you a specialized weapon for you." said Miakumi.

"Energy weapons, eh? Interesting. Things have changed quite a bit, since I left." said Jaleesa.

"Indeed.. In fact, I would say we're getting very close. Soon, we'll have power, that can't be opposed. Not even by Javerius. Although, there is a certain detective that's become quite a nuissance. Naomi Senshima, she's quite formidable, be careful." said Miakumi.

"A detective? I see. No one's assassinated her yet?" said Jaleesa.

"No.. She's actually had a few battles with Jaakuna, and the others already. She defeated Urayama, who's no longer with us. From their battle records, I would deduce that she's on a similar level as you and Jaakuna." said Miakumi.

"Wow, unreal. I'd never thought, I'd see the day. And Urayama, is dead huh? I hate to hear that. So, would you like me to set out for this, Naomi. I can make preparations, immediately, if you like." said Jaleesa.

"You're quite, eager, Jaleesa? That's not like you. " said Miakumi.

"Well, I just wanna get caught up with everything that's been going on, that's all. If there's someone strong enough to go against us, I wanna see it for myself. If that's ok with you, of course, Miakumi-sama." said Jaleesa.

"I'm fine, with that. Just, be careful. I can't afford, to lose a star player, in this stage of the game. Kill her, if there's an opportunity to, but don't do anything rash. She did survive a fight, with Jaakuna, afterall." said Miakumi.

"Yes ma'am. I'll tread with caution. Well, then, I'll be on my way." said Jaleesa, as she left the office.

"Interesting.. Someone strong enough to fight Warasaki, huh? This will be hella fun. It's rare, I ever get to cut loose. I wonder how she screams." said Jaleesa, as she grinned, with excitement. Jaleesa continued to walk down the hall, as her curvaceous figured waved about, like a rippling body of water, with every step.

It seems Jaleesa, had her sights set for Naomi. As Naomi got closer and closer to Kurai Yohei, new troubles, would come her way. It would only be a matter of time, before more brutal battles, would take place between Naomi and the organization. 

To be continued:

Next time: " Showdown of Lust." 

 

 

 

0