Chapter 28: Showdown of Lust
127 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Later that morning, Naomi decided to tail  Kurai Yohei's next possible target, Blair Nanimora. Naomi sat in her car, watching a young woman, who appeared to be a business woman, working for a very profitable soft-ware company. Blair got out of her car holding a brief-case, dressed in a business-suit, and began to head to her office. "Hmm.. So this is Blair. On the surface, she doesn't seem very suspicious at all. She seems just like a normal citizen. Does Miakumi, really plan to try and use someone like this?" she said, while sitting in her car, watching Blair from a distance.

A few hours later, around noon, Blair exited the building and hopped into her car. "Hmm.. She must be on lunch-break.." said Naomi, as she followed after her. Blair stopped at a soup and sandwich shop, and sat on the porch of the restaurant, while casually enjoying her food. "Seriously? She's just a normal girl." sighed Naomi. "No, I shouldn't be so hasty. Things aren't always as they seem. I'll monitor her closely for a few days." she said. 

As Naomi, sat in her car, Jaleesa was also in the area, sitting in her mustang. "I take it, that's Naomi. She seems to be tailing her. To have caught on to one of Kurai Yohei's targets, before Miakumi has even contacted them, is quite the feat. Interesting, indeed." she said, watching covertly.

Naomi followed Blair, back to the software company, and waited for closing ours. Later that evening, Blair walked out of the building and locked the door. "Now's my chance. I'll set up surveillance cameras in her office, and later I'll set them up in her home, as well. I hate to have to do that, but these are desperate times. I have no choice." she said, as she infiltrated the building. She setup several nano-sized cameras, in hidden areas that would be hard to access. "There, that should do it. With this, I'll be able to watch her every move, as well, as watch anyone who may try to contact her." she said, exiting the building. As Naomi, walked back to her car, she noticed a tall dark-skinned woman, leaning against her car. 

"Well, well, well.. Naomi Senshima, right? I've been looking forward to meeting, you." said, Jaleesa.

"Hmph.. I'd ask what the hell, you want with me, but everything about you, screams Kurai Yohei. I'd suggest, you get off my car." said Naomi, sternly.

"Heh heh heh.. I like the confidence. Although, I wonder how much of that will remain, when I'm done with you." she said, as she walked up to Naomi. Jaleesa stood right up to Naomi confidently, with her breasts up against hers, while looking slightly down at her, due to the few inches of height difference. "By the way, you're correct. I'm Jaleesa, the lustful. And just what exactly, are you gonna do about it?" she laughed.

Naomi simply grinned back at Jaleesa, confidently, before throwing a massive uppercut to Jaleesa's jaw. "That.." she said, before  delivering an aerial roundhouse kick, sending Jaleesa crashing to the ground several meters in the distance. "Sorry, but Jaakuna's the only one who can take me on. Urayama and Zurui learned that, the hard way. And now, it looks like it's your turn." she laughed. 

Jaleesa laid on her back for a few seconds, before beginning to chuckle, followed by a full on laugh. "Hmhmhmhm.. Hahahahaha! Oh, so that's the way it's gonna be? I'm gonna enjoy this." she said, slowly getting back up. "Indeed, you're quite powerful. I can definitely see, why Miakumi-sama wants you out of the picture. But it's gonna take a hell of alot more than that, to beat me." she laughed.

"Well, then, I'll do just that.." she said, rushing after Jaleesa. Naomi threw a barrage of punches and kicks, as Jaleesa successfully blocked each one. Naomi threw a side-kick to Jaleesa's head, but Jaleesa grabbed Naomi's leg in the middle of her kick, and threw her in the air. Naomi righted herself, and landed on the roof of a nearby building. As soon as Naomi, regained her stance, Jaleesa was right in front of her, ready to smash her with a giant double-handed axe punch. Naomi jumped out of the way, as Jaleesa smashed a massive hole through the roof. "Damn.. Her physical strength is off the charts. Her speeds, pretty impressive too. She's not as fast or refined as Jaakuna, but her monstrous strength is equal to, if not greater than hers. I'll have to avoid any direct hits." she said, trying to analyze the situation.

"Hmph.. You're very quick on your feet, but your attacks lack lethality." said Jaleesa. 

"I'm not done, yet!" said Naomi, as she zipped in front of Jaleesa throwing a right hook, only for Jaleesa to catch her fist. Naomi threw a second punch, only for it to be caught as well. Jaleesa squeezed Naomi's fists, using her monstrous strength. "Nghh!" screached Naomi, in pain.

"Uh-oh.. Looks like I'm stronger, than you. Whatever is the detective, gonna do now? Hahahahaha!" she laughed, teasing Naomi, as she collapsed down to one knee, from struggling to free herself. "Oh, I forgot to mention, one little fact. I was the previous top agent, before Jaakuna joined the organization. Sooo, this reaaallly doesn't look good for you." she laughed. 

"What?? she said, with a shocked expression, while still trying to free herself. ( Shit.. At this rate, I'll have to go all out again. But can I finish her, before my body gives out, like last time? I still haven't had a chance, to complete my training.)" thought Naomi, as she finally freed herself, and gained some distance from Jaleesa. "I don't have a choice. It's either wreck my own body, or let her do it." she said.

"Are you finished, strategizing to yourself, yet?" mocked Jaleesa, as she cracked her fists.

"All you Kurai Yohei agents, are quite sure of yourselves. Just keep that same energy, when I turn up on you." said Naomi, challenging her. Naomi controlled her breathing, and entered into a unique battle stance, before launching herself at Jaleesa, at an incredible speed.

"What?!" said Jaleesa, as Naomi suddenly appeared in front of her. Naomi delivered a massive kick to Jaleesa's jaw, sending her hurling upwards. Naomi blitzed above Jaleesa, as she flew upwards, and double-axe smashed her back down to the streets below. After a huge crash, Naomi landed nearby to wait for the dust to clear. "Guhh.. So you still had something left up your sleeve, huh? This must be the power you used, to take on Jaakuna. Interesting.. I'm game. Bring it on, girl." she said, gesturing her finger, for Naomi to come.

"Tch.. You asked for it.." she said, as the two locked into combat, once more. Naomi threw a fearsome barrage of attacks at Jaleesa, as most of the attacks were blocked, but some had made contact. Naomi blitzed behind Jaleesa, and went for a chop to the neck, only for Jaleesa to duck under it. Jaleesa went for a kick to Naomi's ribcage, but Naomi grabbed Jaleesa's leg, and threw her upwards. As Jaleesa flew towards a building, she caught herself, and ricocheted back at Naomi, elbowing the detective in the face. As Naomi flew backward, she righted herself using a backflip kick, which made contact with Jaleesa's chin. 

"Guhh.. You're not half bad, but did you really think I wouldn't notice?" said Jaleesa, confidently. 

"What?" said Naomi, frustratedly.

"You're muscles are under a huge amount of strain right now. They're tearing themselves apart, as we speak. You've lost." she said, with an evil grin.

"Enough of this!" she said, going for another punch to Jaleesa's jaw. Her muscle tightened at the last second, causing her punch to slow down.

Jaleesa easily dodged the attack, and grabbed Naomi's wrist. "Hahahahaha! See? It is over." she laughed, putting Naomi into a bearhug. 

"Gaaah!" screamed Naomi, in pain.

"heh heh heh heh... Hahahahahahahahaha!!! That's right, scream!" laughed Jaleesa, as she squeezed tighter and tighter.

"D-damn you!" she said, struggling to get free, but it only made Jaleesa laugh even harder. 

"Heh heh heh heh... Ya know, you got some pretty massive melons Naomi, but I think I gotcha beat by a little. What do you think? Hahahaha.." she said, as she continued to tighten the bearhug, smooshing her breasts against Naomi's .

"Guhhh.. Shut up, you ridiculous bitch." she said, struggling to get free, before finally headbutting Jaleesa in the forehead. Jaleesa finally released her hold, and clutched her forehead, although with an evil grin still on her face. "(Shit. My body's starting to give out again. What should I do?) thought, Naomi. Jaleesa zipped behind Naomi, and attembed to punch her from behind, but Naomi dodged just in the nick of time, and elbowed Jaleesa in the stomach. As Jaleesa clutched her stomach, Naomi tackled her to the ground, and delivered consecutive punches to Jaleesa, while on top of her. Naomi relentlessly punched at Jaleesa, while keeping her pinned to the ground. "(Damn it, I keep pummeling and pummeling her, but I'm not making any headway.)" she thought, as she noticed Jaleesa was hardly phased, save for a small amount of blood dripping on one side of her lip.  Naomi wrung her hands around Jaleesa's neck, in an attempt to strangle her, but Jaleesa was still unfazed, and just laid there chuckling.

"Heh heh heh.. You're getting weaker, with every attack. I can feel you becoming more and more desperate. It's making me laugh. " she said, prying Naomi's hands off of her neck, outmuscling her. "Hahahaha! I was ordered to proceed with caution, and not do anything rash, but it's clear, I've won. I'll go ahead and kill you after all. You got any boy-toys, you want me to relay your last words to? I suggest you speak up if you do." she said, as she reversed the situation, and wrung her hands around Naomi's neck. Jaleesa slowly forced herself back up, and held Naomi by the neck, off of her feet.

"Guuhhh.. aahh." mumbled Naomi, strugling to get free.

"No one? Too bad, although, they would've been joining you after I had my fun with them." she laughed. Suddenly Jaleesa, was kicked in the back of the head, forcing her to release Naomi. 

"Guhh... What the? Jaakuna?! What the hell, are you doing? I had her at my mercy!" said Jaleesa, frustrated. 

"Hands off of my prey, Jaleesa! No one kills her, but me." said Jaakuna.

"Tch.. That right? And what makes you think, I'll play by your rules, Warasaki?" she said, regaining her composure.

"Miakumi-sama, has already given me the pleasure, of being the one to take Naomi down. So unless, you feel like going toe-to-toe with me, I suggest you back down." she said, sternly. 

"Hmph.. It's rare you take that much interest in someone, Warasaki. Although, I definitely can see why. Fine.. I'll back down, for now. But, trust me, Naomi.. Don't think, this is over. You may be Jaakuna's prey, but I'll still be back to play with you. You're just too much fun." she said, licking her lips. "Well, later, bitches.. I've got business to take care of." she said, leaping off into the distance.

Naomi was catching her breath, and rubbing her neck, from being choke-lifted. "W-why? Why'd you save me, Jaakuna?" said Naomi.

"What, are you dense? I didn't save you. I merely prolonged your life, so I can be the one to put you to rest, for good. I won't wait forever, though.. Hurry up, and get stronger, so we can settle this once and for all." said Jaakuna, looking down at Naomi.

"Hmph.. Fine by me. You're on, Jaakuna. Just don't come to regret not killing me, when you had the chance, because I'll laugh at you, if you do." said Naomi.

"Heh heh heh.. Don't you worry, your little head off. I'll still mop the floor with you." she said, as she started to walk off.

"Wait.. Before you go.. Just tell me one thing. Is there really, no other way? Does this really have to end, in one of our deaths? It's not too late, you know." she asked.

"Heh.. heh heh heh heh... Oh, Naomi. Yes.. This is the only way. I've already settled on it, so I suggest you do the same." she said, vanishing into the night.

It seemed, Jaakuna was still deadset on defeating Naomi. So much so, as to interrupt another agent from stealing the win. The final battle between Jaakuna and Naomi was drawing closer and closer. 

To be continued:

Next time: A New Recruit? The Agent of Greed. 

 

 

 

0