Chapter 32: Confronting the Agents of Rage and Emptiness.
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at Kurai Yohei's headquarters, the mercenary agents Ikara and Kurui were making preperations for the attack on the mining company. Ikara was a young woman, of decent height, with bright red hair, tied in a ponytail. She wore a black tank top, with a neck-line that exposed a portion of her ample chest, with dark blue leather pants, and a cropped brown vest with a high popped collar; that gave her a sort of rebel-look. Kurui was a girl with a slightly smaller and shorter frame than Ikara. She wore a black leather jacket, with a navy blue tank top underneath, that once again showed off a fair amount of cleavage. Her hair was a rather short length, that had been dyed blue, and her thick black eye-liner; gave her a gothic appearance.

"Listen up, you maggots. It goes like this.. We bust in there, and kill everyone we see. That's it. Leave no one standing." said Ikara, rambunctiously. 

"Good god, Ikara.. Even a monkey could come up, with a better plan of attack, then that." said Kurui.

"Say that again. I dare you.. Don't forget. I do have a higher rank than you." said Ikara.

"And yet, your intelligence is that of a wild beast." mocked Kurui. "We need to split up into teams. The first team, will be with me. Our job will be to infiltrate and take out their main security. The second team will be with Ikara, which will be in charge of clearing out the company's personnel. Finally, we'll take a hostage, and get them to tell us exactly where they are mining the metal." said Kurui.

"Meh.. Such unnecessary steps. We could get it done so much quicker, if we just smash our way through, but whatever. Whatever floats your boat." said Ikara.

"I don't even know why I bother, with you. Anyway.. Does everybody understand their roles?" said Kurui.

"Yes ma'am." said the footsoldiers.

As the two walked out of the central area of the headquarters, they went to the lounge area to rest up a bit.

"Aaah.. This mission should be a piece of cake." said Ikara, as she twisted open a drink, and plopped on the couch.

"Don't let your guard down. Anything, can happen. But I honestly, don't know why I'm even talking to you. I might as well, be talking to that wall." said Kurui, in her usual bored tone of speaking.

"You've really been testing your luck, with that mouth of yours. Unlike Jaakuna, you don't have the strength to back it up. I could beat your ass, anytime I want. You do know that right?" said Ikara, as she looked angrily over her shoulder, at Kurui.

"Oh, please.. You wouldn't dare, lay a hand on me. Miakumi-sama, already told you, she would dispose of you if you ever tried anything on me again. Don't forget that." said Kurui, as she walked over to a mirror.

"You damned little, lap-dog. You're one lucky bitch, that Miakumi-sama's got your back, because otherwise, I'd tear you to pieces." said Ikara.

"Rant and Rave, all you want. Just don't do anything to mess up the mission. Or Miakumi-sama will have both our heads." said Kurui, as she fixed her thick eyeliner, in the mirror. 

Back at Kraig's mining company, Naomi was going over possible attack patterns that Kurai Yohei could be taking. 

"If my hunch is correct, there's two or three possible scenarios, that this will play out. One, they send in one or two agents to covertly infiltrate the place. Two, they send in a whole squad, to storm the company, and simply stronghold it. Or Three, A combination of the first two scenarios.  Basically, a diversionary tactic, where one squad acts as a distraction, while the other probes for information. Obviously the last scenario, would be the most troublesome, but it's the most likely. Luckily, I have a plan for such an attack." said Naomi.

"Makes sense. It's better to be prepared for the worst." said Jaakuna, disguised as Ms. Akure.

"Well, you two better evacuate, as soon as you can, as well as the personnel. Although, I'll have to ask, that security guards continue their shifts. " said Naomi.

"Understood. The security guards that work here, are professionals. They've been with us for quite some time." said foreman Jackson. 

"That's good to hear, but still, instruct them not to do anything rash, and just let me know if they see anything suspicious. This is Kurai Yohei, we're talking about." said Naomi, as she loaded a few of her desert eagles, and put them away. "Ok, I'm all set.. You two, head on out. I'll take it from here." she ordered.

"Ok, we'll leave it to you, Ms. Naomi." said Jaakuna, in disguise. "(Good. She's confident, and focused. This should go smoothly, without too much problems. I would definitely prefer not to have to get involved personally, but I will be watching from the background, just in case things get too dicey.)" thought Jaakuna, as she and foreman Jackson, left the area.

A few hours into the evening, Naomi had decided to make herself at home in the lounge area, in the company. "Ya know, I really hope Kurai Yohei, shows up tonight. If I have to pull an all-nighter, just for them not to show, I'll be quite upset. And I consider myself, a patient person." she said, flipping through channels on the television. 

Elsewhere, Ikara and Kurui had finished preparations, and were about to head out for Kraig's mining company. 

"You remember the plan, don't you?" said Kurui, as she folded her arms, with a blank expression.

"Tch..Yeah, yeah.. I know." said Ikara, rolling her eyes. "Move it, or lose it.. you worms. I don't have all day." she said, as a few of the foot soldiers began to move out. Ikara and Kurui, both drove in seperate cars, each with 4 foot soldiers riding with them, followed by two additional cars, with 5 foot soldiers each.

As they arrived, they saw the main gate entrance to Kraig's mining company at a distance. "There it is. Ok, Ikara, and the others will will pull behind those buildings, and wait, for the signal. It looks like their's just one security guard, I can handle this myself." said Kurui over a walkie-talkie, as she pulled up to the gate.

"Sorry ma'am, but this area is off limits. Can I help you with directions?" said the security guard, readying his finger on an emergency button, that would notify Naomi.  

"Oh, yeah, I was actually looking for foreman Jackson. I have business with him, you see." said Kurui.

"Sorry, Foreman Jackson has already left for the day. Can I pass along a message?" said the security guard, as he began to sweat, suspecting that these ladies were indeed, part of Kurai Yohei.

"Yeah, you can, actually." said Kurui, as she stepped out of the car, standing right in front of the security booth.

"Ma'am, I'll have to ask, that you get back inside of the vehicle." said the security guard, as he pressed the button.

Back inside of the lounge, Naomi's pager beeped. "Hm? Looks like they found possible suspects, at the front gate. It's just as I thought. They're overconfident. Good, It'll give me the element of surprise." she said, as she headed to the front gate.

"Tell him, that his company belongs to us now." said Kurui, as she reached inside the booth, and grabbed the man by the collar. As she pulled him out of the booth, he attempted to grab his gun from his holster, only for her to grab it first. "I don't think so, sunshine. The look on your face, changed real quick, didn't it? You know what that feeling is? It's hopelessness." she laughed, as she pointed the gun to his head, while holding him up in the air, at the same time. 

"D-don't do this.. You'll regret it." said the security guard, as he began to sweat bullets.

"Oh. I have too many regrets to even count. What's one more? Hahahaha.." she laughed, as her finger started to pull down on the trigger. Before she could do so, the gun was shot out of her hand, by Naomi. "Guhh! What? You're... Naomi Senshima. What are you doing here?" she said, shocked.

"Hmph.. Ya know, you Kurai Yohei agents are some of the most ruthless people, I've ever met, but your sadism actually works in my favor. Thanks to you running your mouth, it gave me the chance, to counter. Put the man down now, or you're finished." she said, pointing her desert eagle, at Kurui.

To be continued: Double Chapter Release.

Next time: An Unstoppable Force (Naomi Strikes Back!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0