Chapter 33: An Unstoppable Force(Naomi’s Comeback)
74 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the front gate of Kraig's Mining company, Naomi had stopped the agent of Emptiness, Kurui, from killing an innocent security guard.

"I suggest you put the man down, now, or you're dead." said Naomi, pointing her desert eagle, at Kurui.

"Hmm.. If you say so." she said, throwing the guard at Naomi, full force, while simultaneously gesturing her hand to give the signal to Ikari, and the others. 

Naomi caught the guard, but looked up as multiple cars drove out from different corners. The kurai yohei soldiers, shot multiple gun shots at Naomi, as she zipped out of the way, to an alleyway, that was two blocks away. "Get as far away from here, as you can. I'll handle the rest." she ordered the guard, before blitzing back to the front gate of the mining company.

"Damn.. She's fast." said Kurui. 

"What a surprise. So this is the detective, Naomi Senshima? This oughta be fun. Kill her!" said Ikara, ordering all of the soldiers to attack. All of the soldiers fired their pistols at Naomi, only for her to easily dodge each bullet, without even moving from that spot. 

"What the hell? It's like they just went straight through her? What's going on?" said the soldiers, as from their perspective, Naomi didn't move at all.

"No way! I knew she was fast, but that's just ridiculous." said Ikara.

"Awww.. What's wrong? Out of ammo, already? So wasteful." laughed Naomi.

Jaakuna was watching covertly, from the rooftop, of a nearby building. "Heh.. Fools. Those guns are useless against, opponents, who can move at mach 3 and higher. But still, to dodge that many shots, without even moving from that spot, requires an insane amount of coordination, and reflexes. Just what type of training, is she doing?" she said, as her eyes narrowed, with her arms crossed.

"Well? Don't just stand there. Get her! Pile up on her, if you have to!" ordered, Ikari.

As all of the soldiers rushed Naomi, with various punches and kicks, she effortlessly blocked and dodged each attack effortlessly and elegantly. "Come on, really? This is pointless, you guys." she said, as she blitzed out of sight, and struck all of their knockout pressure points in an instant, as each soldier fell to the floor, nearly simultaneously.

"W-what just.. happened? I couldn't even follow her movements." said Kurui.

"D-damn it! So what? You beat a few scrubs. You can't beat the likes of me!" said Ikara.

"Oh, can't I? Well, forgive me, for not quaking in fear. I had prepared for the worst, and thought that it might be Jaakuna or Jaleesa that would show up, but to see that Kurai Yohei hasn't even sent their best is quite disappointing." she said, grinning confidently. 

"Ha ha ha! Please. As if Kurai Yohei's best, is needed for one measly detective! I'll kill you in 5 seconds, flat!" she said, as she launched herself towards Naomi, aiming a right hook to her face.

"(This girl, is so stupid. Even stupider than Urayama.)" thought Naomi, as she effortlessly dodged the punch.

"Not yet, not yet, not yet!!" yelled Ikari, as she fired off a rapid-succession of punches and kicks, only for them to be effortlessly dodged.

"Well.. you're persistent. I'll give you that." said Naomi, as she continued to dodge. "Hm?" she said, as Kurui blitzed behind her and attempted a sneak roundhouse kick from behind, only for Naomi, to vanish before it could land; and reappear a few yards away from the girls, in an impressive display of speed.

"Well, at least you had the brains to try a sneak attack, unlike your partner." said Naomi, running her hand through her hair. 

"Of course.. It's pretty clear, you're not someone I can beat, using conventional methods. You'll have to forgive, my idiot, partner, here. But still, don't you think you're a bit overconfident, thinking you can face off against two Kurai Yohei agents at once, Naomi Senshima? " said Kurui. 

"Heh, Yeah.." she said, before it sunk in a few seconds later. Hey! Who are you calling an idiot, Kurui? You want me to kill you right here, and now?" yelled Ikara.

"Not that again, Ikara. I told you. Just try to lay a hand on me. Miakumi-sama will tear you apart." said Kurui.

Naomi sighed. "It's such a shame. You Kurai Yohei agents are such a lethal group, but you would be so much more effective, if you could actually get along. So far, only Jaakuna and Jaleesa, have been able to take me on in a one on one fight, and their the top two right? So let me spell it out for you. You two have already lost." said Naomi.

"What was that? You defeat me? Don't be ridicu.... Ugh..." said Ikara, as she was suddenly launched through several buildings.

"Ikara!" screamed Kurui, as she went for a punch, only for Naomi to catch Kurui's fist, without even turning around.

"This is just too easy. You looked like you were having so much fun, with that security guard. '[]It's not so fun, when you're the one, wondering how you're gonna survive, now is it? I'm pretty sure this is where you would insert the evil laugh, right? Hahahahahahaha! How was that? I've been practicing." she said, mocking them.

"S-shut up! Ugh.." she said, as she suddenly fell to her knee in pain, trying to get free from Naomi's tight grip.

"Ya know what this feeling is? Hopelessness." said Naomi, as she continued to grip Kurui's fist.

"Damn you, Senshima.." said Kurui.

Ikara launched forward in a massive forward kick, only for Naomi to bend backwards, underneath it, all while still holding Kurui. Before Ikara could even land on the ground, Naomi grabbed the back of her collar, and slung both she and Kurui into the air. Naomi jumped after them, at incredible speeds, and elbowed them both in the back, sending them crashing back down to the ground. 

"Gaaaahh!" screamed both Ikara and Kurui, from the impact. Ikara went into a fit of rage, and rushed at Naomi, despite the clear difference in strength. 

"Night, Night. Sweetie." she said, suddenly dissappearing from Ikara's field of vision, as a staggering pain could be felt in her stomach, from a huge uppercut.

"D-damn you." she said, before passing out to the ground, at Naomi's feet.

"And you're next... Kurui, was it?" she said, turning her attention towards Kurui.

"W-wait.. Ok. You win. If you, spare us, I promise we'll never harm you, or anyone ever again." said Kurui, in a desperate attempt to get out of the situation.

"After all the terrible things, you guys have done, really? Now that you know you can't win, you wanna stand there, and try to talk your way out of it, huh? Don't make me laugh." said Naomi, as she walked towards Kurui.

"Yes.. It's true, we've done terrible things, but...I was forced to do it. At the end of the day, I would want nothing more than to live peacefully. I have no intention, of getting in the way of your case." said Kurui, trying to lie her way out.

"Oh please.. You must think I'm a complete novice, but don't worry. I won't kill you. Although, you might come to wish I did. You'll be spending the rest of your life, in the world's most secure prison, made specially for superhumans like you." she said, as she blitzed behind Kurui, and chopped her in the neck. Kurui passed out, and fell to the floor. "Haha.. I'm very dissappointed in you guys. This was actually quite embarrassing. Not a good look, for Kurai Yohei." she laughed, as she began tying them up. "If I remember right, from the intel, these were agents 6 and 7, so I guess this is to be expected. Still.. It's good to have a couple of them out of the way." she said.

Jaakuna had witnessed the entire fight, and was quite surprised. "I-Impossible. I was sure she'd win, but... this wasn't even a fight. In fact, there were several moments, where even I had completely lost sight of her. I can't believe I'm saying this, but...she just might be stronger than I am, now." she said, as she clenched her fists, but slowly calmed herself down. "Heh... You're definitely not leaving me alot of room for error, are you, Naomi? I've got my work, cut out for me. But still... You've done a great service for me today, and you don't even know it. Even in victory, you're slowly digging your own grave. Hahahaha.." laughed Jaakuna, as she blitzed away into the night. 

 

It seems Naomi has once again, reached a new level, and has defeated two Kurai Yohei agents. Her newfound strength has matched, or even surpassed that of Jaakuna, but the princess of arrogance, still vows to be the victor. 

To be continued:

Next time: Demon Arts. The art of Seishi Control

 

 

0