Chapter 34: Demon Art. The Art of Seishi Control.
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jaakuna Warasaki's evil, conniving grin..

That night, Naomi had just defeated the agents, Ikara and Kurui, and had arrested them. 

"Well then, that's that. I had hoped, for more of a challenge, to accurately test my new abilities, but what's done is done, I guess. You two are about to go to Tokujo prison. Escape, even for the likes of you Kurai Yohei agents, is impossible there." she said, putting them into her car. Naomi had called for a chopper to get the defeated Kurai Yohei agents to the prison. The prison was a very large and secure prison, located in the southern most island of the Ryuku Islands. Once there, Ikara and Kurui, were put in a two seperate, special cells, made from an alloy that would properly bind the two super humans. "In you go. Please, make yourself at home, for you won't be getting out anytime soon." said Naomi, as the guard locked the cell.

"You're only delaying the inevitable, Senshima. Miakumi-sama will definitely get us out. You think defeating us, is some victory to be proud of? Please.. All your little efforts, all in vain. You'll realize how fruitless your actions are, in the face of a true beast. It's truly hopeless." laughed Kurui. 

"An over-confident bitch, to the very end, huh? I commend you, on that at least. But unfortunately, it's misplaced. Miakumi can't save you now. I don't care what she is. This prison is on a remote island, and entirely inaccessible. She won't even be able to locate you. You witnessed my powers for yourself, did you not? It's just a matter of picking you all off, one by one. It's only a matter of time, and then Kurai Yohei will be finished." said Naomi, as she confidentially assured Kurui, of her victory.

"I wouldn't be so sure, girl. Just keep that same energy, when Miakumi-sama is tearing you apart, hahahaha.." said Kurui.

"Bitch.. Please. I'm done entertaining you. My work here is done. See ya." said Naomi, as she walked off. "It won't take them long to realize two of their agents are missing. I have to figure out what they're next course of action will be, and plan accordingly." she said, as she hopped back on the helicopter, and headed back to Okinawa.

Back in Okinawa, Jaakuna had returned home after witnessing Naomi's battle. "Good.. Everything, went according to plan, but this will only be a temporary fix. It won't take long for Miakumi to figure out that Ikara and Kurui have failed. I have got to get her out of the picture, so I can take control of Kurai Yohei. And then there's Naomi. She's become so extraordinarily powerful, and in such a short amount of time. Well, if she can improve, I can do it, better, heh heh heh.." she thought, as she ran the shower, and pulled off her clothes. "Enjoy your victory dance, while you can Naomi, because it'll be short lived." she said, lathering her curvaceous body, and washing her wavy brown hair, as it fell down over her eyes, from being wet. "Miakumi, on the other hand, is so much stronger than I am, it's not even funny. It infuriates me, to admit that, but it's an inescapable fact. Although... Heh.. There may be one way, to dispose of her." she thought, as she wrapped a towel around her huge round breasts. She walked over to the mirror, and looked at herself for a few seconds, before grinning evilly at her reflection. "It's simple.. She already considers me the prize of the organization. If I can get closer to her, and learn all her secrets, I'll be able to get much stronger in the process. And when she least expects it, I'll double cross her, and annihilate her. With her gone, the rest will have no choice but to obey me, heh heh heh.. Hahahahahaha." she said, as her evil laugh, echoed in her bathroom.

The next day, at Kurai Yohei's headquarters, Miakumi was in her office. "Hmm.. I haven't heard anything, from Ikara or Kurui. Did they run into a problem?" she thought, as she looked out the window. "Blair.. How is the business plan for the energy weapon factory, coming?" she said.

"It's finished. In fact, I've already begun the hiring process. It won't take me long, and once that's done, and  I have the supply of metal; production will begin immediately." said Blair.

"Perfect, well done." said Miakumi.

"Miakumi-sama, sorry to interrupt, but I have something I'd like to talk to you about." said Jaakuna, as she entered the office.

"I see. We'll continue this later, Blair." said Miakumi.

"Yes ma'am, I understand." she said, as she walked out of the office, after giving Jaakuna a quick suspicious passing glance, only for it to be returned right back at her.

"What's on your mind, Jaakuna?" said Miakumi, as she sat back in her seat.

"Well.. The truth is.. I'm afraid, Naomi is getting stronger and stronger by the day. This will be no easy task, even for me. I humbly apologize, for not having disposed of her already, but I have to get even stronger. That's why, I've come to ask for personal training." said Jaakuna.

"This is unlike you, Jaakuna. You're usually so sure of yourself. I understand, you know Naomi, personally and have already done battle with her, so I trust your judgement on this." said Miakumi.

"Yes. She will definitely pose a threat to all of us, if left unchecked, so to ensure that doesn't happen I have to surpass my limits. As your number 1 agent, I feel, that it's imperative, that I keep pushing forward, and perform to the best of my ability. I've become much too lax and underestimated her, and that's a mistake on my part." said Jaakuna, as she bowed her head.

"Don't apologize, young lady, this is perfect, actually. What better timing than now,  than for Kurai Yohei's top gun, to become even more deadly. Unlike the other agents, who were at a peak-human level at best, prior to joining the organization; you already had an incredible raw power in you from the start. So it's only natural that you would be the strongest, after initiation. But even now, you've still only tapped into what your truly capable of." said Miakumi, as she clasped her hands together. "I accept your request. We'll begin, immediately." she said, as she walked out of her office, toward the training area.

"Thank you so much, Miakumi-sama. I truly appreciate this." said Jaakuna, as she grinned evily, behind Miakumi's back. (Just as I thought, she suspects nothing.. You're so foolish, Miakumi. Not only am I much more cunning, but you're about to give away your power advantage too, without even knowing it. I love how easy, you're making this for me.) she thought to herself , as she followed after Miakumi.

"Alright. As you may have guessed, this won't be easy, but the merit will be worth it." said Miakumi, as she stood in the training area.

"Right. I'm ready for anything." said Jaakuna.

"A good attitude to have. Your strength, speed, and reflexes are all astounding, but right now all you've been doing is tapping into your basic combat strength." said Miakumi. 

"My basic combat strength? So, what else is there?" said Jaakuna, a bit confused.

"Heh, for instance.." said Miakumi, as she harnessed a fire-ball, which was flaming with dark purple energy. "This is what's known as Seishi control, which is basically controlling your spiritual essence, and converting it into physical energy. The most basic demon art, and yet the most crucial one." she said, as she changed the size of the fireball at will.

"I-Incredible.. Seishi control?" said Jaakuna, as she gazed upon the fireball, amazed.

"That's right. You actually have an unnaturally high amount of Seishi, but up til now, you haven't been controlling it. It's simply boosting your basic stats like strength and speed to a high level, unconsciously. If you master this, you'll be able to do things you never imagined." said Miakumi. 

"Interesting. So, how do I control it?" said Jaakuna.

"Start by concentrating, not on your body, but on your very being. Try to imagine your life-essence, almost as if it were a visible lining surrounding you. Once you do that, concentrate it in the palm of your hand." said Miakumi.

"Hmm.. Strange, but I'll give it a go." said Jaakuna, as she closed her eyes, and tried to focus. 

"Control your breathing, as you do it." said Miakumi.

Jaakuna calmed herself to a tranquil state, and started to illuminate a subtle light purple energy from her body. A wind started to breeze throughout the area. "Like this? Such a weird feeling." said Jaakuna.

"Yes.. You're doing it. Now try to focus it, in the palm of your hand." 

Jaakuna tried to focus the seishi, in the palm of her hand, struggling a bit at first, but eventually formed an uneven, light purple flame in the palm of her hand. "Woah.. fascinating trick, but... it's no fireball, like you did. I wouldn't be able to use this in combat." said Jaakuna.

"Patience. It takes time to master demon arts, but to manifest your seishi at all on your first try, is almost unheard of. It usually takes years of practice just to be able to effectively use seishi in battle, but I suspect a prodigy like you will be able to accomplish it, much sooner." said Miakumi. 

"I see. Heh. To think, something like this was possible. Naomi won't stand a chance, against me." said Jaakuna, as she continued to practice and concentrate on controlling her seishi.

Blair was peeping in from the corner, and was watching the entire thing. "(So there's more, eh?  Fascinating. Are you that scared of me passing you up, Jaakuna? It's no use.. I'll master this seishi control for myself, whether you like it, or not. Whether it's status, fortune, wealth,  or power, I want it all. I'll climb my way to the top of this organization as well, so go ahead and prepare yourself, Ms. Warasaki, heh heh heh.) she thought, watching them, covertly. 

To be continued:

Next time: Jaakuna, awakens! The Agent of Arrogance, reborn. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0