Chapter 35: Jaakuna’s, awakening! The Agent of Arrogance, Reborn. (Part 1)
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That morning, after successfully detaining the agent of rage, and the agent of emptiness the previous night, Naomi decided to sleep in a bit, from pulling an all nighter.

"Yaaasss.. I needed that." she yawned. "10:45 eh? Alright, I've gotta get up." she said, hopping up, in nothing but her underwear. After lathering soap, on every inch of her voluptuous, and fit body,  she rinsed off in the hot shower, and got ready for the day. She went into the office room in her home, and decided to go over every possible scenario she could think of, of what was to come. "Ok, so I've managed to detain two of Kurai Yohei's agents in one go. Although not their strongest, that's still a huge blow. They'll definitely come for me soon, since I've managed to throw a wrench in their plans. The question is when and how." she said, twirling her pen, as she looked at what seemed to be a diagram that she had made of possible outcomes.

"(I don't think they've managed to locate my house, or they would've probably attacked by now. Still, it couldn't hurt to up the security. I'll have to watch my back at all times, when I'm out and about. The last thing I need is one of them tailing me, back home.)" thought Naomi, as she continued drawing on her diagram . "After running into Jaakuna the other day, she definitely wants to kill me herself, and is waiting patiently to do so, but that doesn't mean the others are on that same page. Hmm.... I had made fun of their incohesive teamwork, because it made them less effective, in battle. The problem is, it also makes them unpredictable.  Even if I predict what the organization will do as a whole, it's like they all still have their own agendas and ways they go about things. There's really no telling what to expect." she said, crossing her arms, getting a bit frustrated.

"Some of them are like snakes, waiting in the background to strike, while others, attack on a whim. I guess, I've got no choice. Rather than approach this, as just a case to stop one organization, I'll treat it like a case to capture several different criminals. I'll learn about each one.. How they move, where they go, what there weaknesses are, everything. So far I've encountered Jaakuna, Urayama, Zurui, Jaleesa, Ikara, and Kurui. If Blair's the newest addition, that leaves three more." said Naomi, as she pulled up secret files, she obtained from the Yakuza's databanks.

"Ah hah.. Here we go. It's fortunate that the Yakuza has had their eye on Kurai Yohei as well, so there is some underground information about them. Seems like not only are they ranked by number, 1 through 9, but they also are separated into tiers. So that crazy hotheaded girl, Ikara was #6, which puts her at the bottom of mid-tier. That other emo chick, Kurui, was #7, at the top of low-tier.  Sounds about right, since they weren't particularly difficult to defeat. So that leaves Mercenary agents #3 and #4, Taiah and Veneta, and also #8, Osorai, that I've yet to encounter. I'm not sure how tough, Taiah and Veneta are, but even if they're weaker than Jaakuna and Jaleesa by a little, I should be able to handle them no problem, if it's one on one. Osorai will be a piece of cake, since she's a low tier, only one rank above the weakest. Although, I suppose I shouldn't underestimate them, for they all move so differently." she said, as she stretched her arms back, poking her massive bosom out, in the process.

Elsewhere at Kurai Yohei's headquarters, Jaakuna was still in the midst of training. Jaakuna was gaining better control over her seishi, and managed to form a small purplish fireball. 

"Yes. Much better. You're getting the hang of it. The more you practice, the more seishi you'll be able to handle." said Miakumi.

"I see. It's strange though. Even a fireball this size, is.. so dense." said Jaakuna, as she struggled a bit, and used her left hand to keep her right hand up, as it held the fireball. 

"Yes, training yourself to be able to not only manipulate, but also properly handle your seishi, will take time. Don't worry though, this is still just your first day, and you've already managed to create a fireball. We should probably call it a day." said Miakumi.

"No, I can keep going. This is nothing." said Jaakuna, confidently. 

In another area of the headquarters, Jaleesa was dawdling around, as she strolled along the hallway, and saw Blair, working in the office area. "Sup, Blair? Whatcha up to?" she said.

"Oh, hey Jaleesa. I'm just going through some applications,  for the weapon production factory." she said, as she typed on her laptop.

"Ohh?.. Why don't you take a break from that, and come watch me in action. I just got a mission, you should tag along." said Jaleesa.

"I would, but Miakumi-sama has high expectations of me, and I'd hate to drop the ball now." said Blair, as she sat back, a bit in her chair.

"Oh, come on girl, it'll be fun. It won't take that long, and I'll even help you with your applications, to make up for it." said Jaleesa, as she sat on the table, nonchalantly. 

Blair sighed. "Well.. Alright. Why not. I'm just about finished anyway. So what's your mission?" she said, closing her laptop.

"So apparently, there's another company Miakumi-sama has her eyes set on, and she wants me to begin preparing it for takeover. It's some mattress company. Once I find the C.E.O of the company, I'll work my magic, and the rest will be easy pickings. With you there, it'll be twice as easy." she said, licking her lips seductively.

"Umm.. Yeah. Ok. Sounds like fun." said Blair, as she looked at Jaleesa, slightly confused why she was licking her lips. "I'll let you take the lead, since this is your mission." she said.

"Yeah, of course. It'll be easy. Follow me!" she said, as they left headquarters. Jaleesa and Blair went to the headquarters of the mattress company, and waited a bit to see if they could find the C.E.O. 

"So, do you already know who you're looking for?" said Blair.

"Yeah, I've seen his picture. Some guy named Tatsuya Nitsubishi. Look... There he is." she said, as the man was walking out of the headquarters. "Come on, I'll show you how a pro does it." said Jaleesa, as she got out of the car, and grabbed some random books. She pretended not to notice him, and bumped into him, and dropped her books. "Oh no. I'm so sorry. My clumsy self, wasn't paying attention." she said, in a charming tone, as she bent over to pick up the books. 

"No, it's ok. I should've been more careful too." he said, as he helped Jaleesa pick up the books. "(D-dayumn.. She is fine.)" thought Tatsuya, as he noticed her deep cleavage, as she was bent over. 

Jaleesa looked into his eyes, with a charming look, as she was still bent downward. "Eh hem..What? You like what you see?" she teased. 

"Oh, Yeah, I mean no, I mean.. I wasn't meaning to stare, I just..." said Tatsuya, as he got a bit flustered, at Jaleesa immediately taking notice to his ogling. 

"Hahahaha! You're fine, you're fine. I was just teasing you. You were so obvious, I just had to mess with you." said Jaleesa.

"Heh heh heh.. Yeah, I guess I could've hid it a bit better. I'm Tatsuya by the way. Tatsuya Nitsubishi." he said, extending his hand to help her up.

"I'm Janessa. Nice to meet you." she said, with a warm smile. "Oh, and this is my friend Blanch." she said, introducing Blair.

"Hello. Nice to meet you, Tatsuya." said Blair, as she smiled at him.

"Indeed. Likewise. (Good god! She's a looker too. The heaven's are shining on me today. If luck is on my side, I might be able to score both of them.) he thought. "Listen, ladies.. I was actually on my way to this great spot a few blocks down, that I head to after work, every day. It's a relaxing cafe, with great food. You two should join me." he said.

"Hmm.. You know, we were just thinking about where we were gonna eat. That'd be great." said Jaleesa.

"Awesome. Let me go put my briefcase, in my car real quick, and I'll show you the way." he said, as he went to his car.

"Really? Blanch? What's with the alias's? I mean, honestly. He won't make it out of this alive, anyway, am I right?" said Blair.

"Yeah, but I like to use them just in case. It never hurts to err on the side of caution, especially when working out in the open like this. You never know when someone might be working under cover, for the Yakuza or something." said Jaleesa.

"Oh, I see.. Do we not have good relations with the Yakuza?" said Blair.

"No, not at all. We're enemies, in fact. It would be bad, if they were to get the drop on us." said Jaleesa.

"Alright, sorry about that ladies. Let's head off, shall we?" said Tatsuya.

"Sure thing.. Just lead the way." said Jaleesa, as they all went to the restaurant. 

Elsewhere, back at the training area of Kurai Yohei, Jaakuna was still practicing her demon art, of seishi control. "A-almost.. Just a bit more." she said, as she started to sweat, from forming her fireball. "There! I think, I'm getting the hang of it. It's starting to make sense. The balance of seishi, has to be just right. Too little, and it barely lights up a flame. Too much, and the fire ball is too dense to even throw." she said, as she continued to practice. "Hmph. If I can master this, the sky's the limit." she said, as she smirked.

To be continued: 

Next time: Jaakuna's, awakening! The Agent of Arrogance, Reborn. (Part 2)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0